Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
can anyone help mend a broken relationship?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherry_berry22

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:57 pm
Omg! i dont really know how it happened, but my boyfriend and i just had this fight. It was about how i was supposedly wasting my time with him. i keep on insisting that im not, but he doesnt seem to believe me. and then, when i tried to apologize, he would talk to me or IM me. Im so sorry. i wont even stop crying and it takes a LOT to make me cry. I cant even believe something like this would happen. I thought everything was going well. But i guess it wasnt after all. Anyway, i really want to get him to forgive me because i love him so much but if things are this bad, then what's the point? right? I really dont know what to do.....PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:11 am
*hug*
I'm sorry you have to deal with this. Heartbreak is always painful.
I don't think it's that he doesn't believe you. It's that he either wants it to be less your fault that he needs to break up with you or he lacks the self-esteem to see that he's worth your time.
Either way, give it some time. Try and communicate on the issue after you've had time to yourself to think about it.
Don't let it make you crazy! You're still you outside of a couple. You'll survive and if he's not the one, you deserve better!
I know a lot of that sounds like the same stuff people spew at one another when breakups occur. It's hard to take.
Just breathe and be good to yourself, okay?  

echobunny

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:47 am
Maybe you just need some time away from eachother.... Time can fix things, but it's not guaranteed....

Maybe the best thing is to just go your seperate ways. Let your heart heal by itself, it'll be slow, but it'll heal.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:29 pm
the thing is that we havent broken up and neither one of us wants to. we just both seem to think its our fault and no one is willing to give in......i think. anyway, thank you for the help! im feeling a little better now.  

cherry_berry22

K1T3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:28 am
he probably feels that you dont' care about him. maybe due to alot of busy schedules or you're too far from each other. i have 2 friends who went through this same problem. if you relax and take thigns slow the universe will unfold itself as it shuld.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:25 am
he cant possibly think that i dont care about him because i reassure him all the time. and as for the time thing..... we're practically inseparable...... he's willing and is loyal. he will and Does spend absolutely all his time with me. its just this fight thats got me wondering......  

cherry_berry22

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff