Reply Eclipse
HMMMM. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMAIGOSH

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:38 pm
Eclipse comes out around the same time as Harry Potter, right?
YES RIGHT. D:<
And at bookstore I see HP posters and s**t, but nothing about Eclipse.
Not as popular?
I also think, that maybe, Stephene and JK are enimies, and that's why they're coming out around the same time.
Maybe. ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:05 pm
True, but Harry Potter is on a whole different level compared to Twilight. It's way bigger than the Twilight series. It might be some time before it ever becomes as big as HP.

Edit: Forgot to put a very important word. Must've had a blonde moment. xp  

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:51 pm
There's a little less than a month in between. It'd be more to think about if it were within a couple days, I say. Harry Potter is out in July whereas Eclipse is out in August.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:25 pm
Harry Potter has been out for a long time, so of course it's fan base is huge. Plus it has four movies and a fifth one coming out. Harry Potter is more popular but Stephanie Meyer's books just aren't being advertised enough, and they're too new to have a HUGE fan base.
It may just catch up within a few years.

I don't mind, really. I love both series.

Mezo

Magical Bear

lunapinnn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:46 pm
Mezo the strange
Harry Potter has been out for a long time, so of course it's fan base is huge. Plus it has four movies and a fifth one coming out. Harry Potter is more popular but Stephanie Meyer's books just aren't being advertised enough, and they're too new to have a HUGE fan base.

yup me too...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:50 pm
JK and Stephenie have nothing against each other. They actually have been quoted saying that they like the others books. I think it's nothing to worry about, but there SHOULD be Twilight merchandise, like book marks and necklaces and what not.  

hikari_the_ninja

OMAIGOSH

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:13 pm
Maybe I'm just stupid.
xD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:30 pm
Not stupid, yours were actually logical conclusions. There were simply other factors that you didn't include in your decision.  

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:10 pm
twisted words
True, but Harry Potter is on a whole different level compared to Twilight. It's way bigger than the Twilight series. It might be some time before it ever becomes as big as HP.

It may not be as popular as HP yet but it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY better! evil  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:11 pm
Mezo the strange

This was my point exactly!!!  

perpetual_insanity_1213

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:12 pm
hikari_the_ninja
JK and Stephenie have nothing against each other. They actually have been quoted saying that they like the others books. I think it's nothing to worry about, but there SHOULD be Twilight merchandise, like book marks and necklaces and what not.

Well there are T-shirts and things like that that will be sold at the Prom! Sqweee! I can't believe I am going!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:12 pm
Izume_bella1213
twisted words

It may not be as popular as HP yet but it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY better! evil

Not saying that HP is better than Twilight. Just more popular. It also delivers to a much bigger fanbase. And for the record, I'm not a fan of HP.  

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

xoxAthenaxox

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:07 pm
no competition.. eclipse is better..... i'm not a big HP fan
sry to those who are  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:36 pm
thats creepy that they're coming out at the same time, but i dont think they would be competeing...  

charliechick117

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:27 pm
They aren't really coming out the same time. July is alot closer than August...that's why they are only advertizing about Harry Potter right now. I'm sure when it gets closer to when Eclipse comes out they'll put up posters and such to tell people about it. I'm personally excited about both books coming out....I have so much to read this summer :]  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff