Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
sorrowscall Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorrowscall

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:40 pm
username: sorrowscall
Nicknames: Toodle, Sorrow, Alb
Nickname explanations: I am called Toodle because I look both like 2d and Noodle from the band known as the Gorillaz and nobody can figure out which I look like. Sorrow is the shorter version of my Gaia name and Alb is the shorter version of my real name.
Biography: I'm a bit self centered and I also believe it's possible to creat
a digimon. If anyone tells me I'm crazy, I will respond to such an assumption with the same answer; In a world of crazy people, it's the normal people who are crazy.
Extra information: I enjoy Rp's that include summoning Lil' Slugger with a keyblade.
Prefferred anime: Mostly Digimon, Paranoia Agent, and Ouran High School Host Club.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:36 pm
hey that sounds like a good idea! i mean create a digimon. hmmm...  

King_Form

sorrowscall

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:27 am
Well, there's no better time than the present to explain my theory. I'm not a mad scientist, I'm just saying that I think the following theory would work. If a person were to get permission from the creators of Digimon somehow rig one of those scanner toys, to get it to scan Digimon cards and then wire a hologram producer to the scanner toy. From there, a person could rig one of those new toys they have for the Television. These toys allow a person to basically slide the card into a machine to make it appear on the screen. However, if the rigged scanner toy and hologram producer were somehow wired into the system then there may be a chance that the character would appear as a remote controlled digimon hologram. It's just a theory and it's only one of several I have.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:49 pm
Nero: sweatdrop Ummmmmmmmm...... Welcome. You a very weird one.

Phantomon: *Nods* So true.  

N3r0

Baddass_Panda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:47 pm
Convulsus: A hawkmon huh?...well I commend your choice but please keep him away from my wormmon

Vemon:...I'm scared...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:19 pm
Pan wouldn't hurt another digimon unless I told him too.  

sorrowscall

Baddass_Panda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:31 pm
Convulsus:then lets not tell him to okay...unless we end up in the arena against each other...

Venom:yeah!!! scream

Convulsus: where did that come from?...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:30 pm
Pan: Bring it!

You can't eat bugs Pan!  

sorrowscall

Marth_56

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:10 am
eek When did you become a part of this guild?! eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:41 pm
I honestly can't remember. But, in brighter new, I've gotten a step further to figuring out how to create a digimon. It would need some kind of binary codein each section of the soon to be digimons body and an activation as well as a de-activation code to be inserted along with the binary code that is the shell, or shape, of the soon to be digimon. The problem is that I still need to figure out this code.  

sorrowscall

Marth_56

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:44 pm
. . . . . . . . .In other words, your close? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:17 pm
Myotismon:....I'm hungry speaking of food....so who...err...what is for dinner today hm...

Accually...it may work.... I could see it with basic options.. walk in place... and perhaps basic attack shooting out something that would vanish after getting out of the zone....  

Blasphomous_Heritic

sorrowscall

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:30 pm
I've got to start with the basics first. After all, if by some miracle, my theory works, I'll want a digimon that won't kill me due to lack of information downloaded to the digimons hardware.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:32 pm
How many times have you tried this experiment?  

Marth_56

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:38 pm
....Hm..you want a living digimon that can inflict pain if it desires?....That is... impossible. Best bet would be a machine with a great ai wired in it...  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff