i cant decide on which one is the best question exclaim
u choose  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:54 am
i think axel's weapons are better  

Riku Clone

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:26 am
I would have to say Zexion's book, Axel's chakrams, Roxas' double Keyblades, Marluxia's scythe, and Xaldin's genshins.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:03 pm
I would have to say Axel's chakram, Marluxia's scythe, Xemnas' beams, Zexion's book, Lexaeus' tomahwk, Saix's claymore, and Demyx's sitar!!!  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Takaho

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:21 pm
Demyx's sitar obviously cool  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:23 pm
axel's dancing flames  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

supa-rainbow-power-ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:51 pm
either the magical sitar or xiggys guns!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:35 am
My favs are Demyx's sitar, Saix's claymore, and Larxen's throwing knives.
((I didn't know Zexion had a book for a weapon? eek ? When I saw the KH2: Final Mix video, I thought he also had a Soul Eater like Riku... sweatdrop ))  

pwnd_by_twlt

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:49 am
xaldin's spears. no doubt  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:16 am
my fac is saix claymore  

G Warrior

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:15 am
TwilightDavis
((I didn't know Zexion had a book for a weapon? eek ? When I saw the KH2: Final Mix video, I thought he also had a Soul Eater like Riku... sweatdrop ))

Yes, Nomura had finally reveal Zexion's weapon before KHFM+ came out. Some people thought so too that Zexion's weapon is the same as Riku, however, they also figure out that it might be one of Zexion's power to create that illusion.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:45 pm
Jisen Meizuki
TwilightDavis

Yes, Nomura had finally reveal Zexion's weapon before KHFM+ came out. Some people thought so too that Zexion's weapon is the same as Riku, however, they also figure out that it might be one of Zexion's power to create that illusion.
which one is zexion again i forgot sweatdrop  

G Warrior

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:22 pm
G Warrior
Jisen Meizuki
TwilightDavis

He was in KH:CoM. He was in Riku's storyline, but you didn't fight him... I thought that was a ripoff! I guess Square got a TON of complaints... or they can read minds... But the day it comes out, I'm getting it! mrgreen !
The book thing was hinted in a comic in that "KH comics" thread... but I didn't take it seriously...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:37 am
TwilightDavis
G Warrior

He was in KH:CoM. He was in Riku's storyline, but you didn't fight him... I thought that was a ripoff! I guess Square got a TON of complaints... or they can read minds... But the day it comes out, I'm getting it! mrgreen !
The book thing was hinted in a comic in that "KH comics" thread... but I didn't take it seriously...

Zexion is the blue-haired Nobody. Like TwilightDavis said, he's in Riku's storyline.

It is true that it's a ripoff that Zexion escaped and later get killed by the replica. However, if you remember Zexion's personality is, you should know that Zexion "doesn't like to get his hands dirty."

I didn't know there was a hint about the book in the KH manga. For a moment, I thought Zexion was just trying to pass the time to get rid of boredom and avoid doing house chores.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:56 am
No! Not in the manga... in one of the comics in the "Funny Kingdom Hearts 2 comics" thread. Forgot what page it was on, but one of the nobodies had a book weapon...  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff