No Love for Lexaeus? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:27 pm
Out of all of the Organization members, it seems that Lexaeus is liked the least. My brother is a huge Lexy fan, and wants to know why no one else seems to like him. Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:44 am
Well, I'm not really a Lexaeus fan, but I think he's okay. Maybe the reason why there isn't enough Lexaeus fans is because they like to go for young appearance. I mean for example, Xigbar looks like he's in his mid to late twenties. Xaldin looks like he's in his late twenties to early thirties. But Lexaeus looks like he's in his mid to late thirties or fourties. So yeah, people like to go for young appearance than older appearance. After all, there are less Vexen fans too. sweatdrop

Another reason can be Lexaeus's personality. We don't know much about him except that he weilds the tomahawk, he's Number Five in the Organization XIII, and he's one of the original scientists' Nobodies. Since we don't know much about him, it would make sense why he didn't have enough fans. That and other fans think of him as "stupid" or "rock headed." stare They should at least know that his Somebody is a scientist, meaning that he isn't stupid.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:45 pm
Ah. I was thinking something similar to that. I particularly have no qualms against any of them. I like them all! (Yes, even creepy Vexen.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:51 pm
Lexaeus is awesome. I wouldn't say I'm a devoted fangirl of his, but I do think he's really cool, and I'm surprised he doesn't have as many fans. I would think that his quiet, somewhat mysterious demeanor would attract fans (because, let's face it, almost every girl nowadays sees the "dark mysterious stranger" quality a must-have for a perfect guy). You'd think that, but for some reason its not the case.  

NaxreXIV

Loxagn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:51 pm
You don't see much of Lexaeus at ALL... I think he's an okay character, but my personal favorite was Vexen, with Xaldin close behind.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:30 am
NaxreXIV
Lexaeus is awesome. I wouldn't say I'm a devoted fangirl of his, but I do think he's really cool, and I'm surprised he doesn't have as many fans. I would think that his quiet, somewhat mysterious demeanor would attract fans (because, let's face it, almost every girl nowadays sees the "dark mysterious stranger" quality a must-have for a perfect guy). You'd think that, but for some reason its not the case.

It is true that there are many fans who like "tall, dark, and mysterious", but it's like I said before. Not only do we not know fully well about him, but the fangirls also like the appearance too.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:01 am
i personally think he is so freakin kool  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:31 pm
I agree that about not knowing much about him being one of the reasons people don't talk or like him very much. Personally I think he's pretty freaking sweet with his tomahawk and all. blaugh He is deffiantly not my favoirte, but I have a huge soft spot for all of the Organization. heart  

Shiro-kasai

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:35 am
True, but that's the problem I couldn't figure out. We don't know much of the other Organization too and yet we love them. sweatdrop So why is it that we love the Organization and not Lexaeus when we don't know them very well? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:27 pm
Jisen Meizuki
True, but that's the problem I couldn't figure out. We don't know much of the other Organization too and yet we love them. sweatdrop So why is it that we love the Organization and not Lexaeus when we don't know them very well? sweatdrop

Its because we put them into categories, For example

Vexen-the creepy scientist type
Lexaeus- the strong silent type
Zexion- the emo type
Marluxia- the gay type
Larxene- the evil betch type  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:38 am
sweatdrop ...... Okay, then...... So what about the others?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:50 pm
Jisen Meizuki
sweatdrop ...... Okay, then...... So what about the others?
Well...

Xemnas- Crack addict
Saix- The one with Male PMS
Xaldin- ...(I dunno, I can't think of anything funny)
Xigbar- The Surfer Dude
Axel- Lovable b*****d
Demyx- Wannabe rock star
Roxas- Angsty teen
Luxord- Gambling addict  

NaxreXIV

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:52 am
eek Xemnas as crack addict?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:20 pm
Jisen Meizuki
eek Xemnas as crack addict?
You can't tell me I'm the only one who thought that. -.-;;;  

NaxreXIV

-Kyncha-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:02 pm
NaxreXIV

That's how I feel about him. It's stupid for people to think of him as...well...stupid. cause he's obviously not, or why would he be in the Organization. and his battle was fun too. I also agree about the quiet, mysterious part, I mean...look at Zexion,( I do NOT think he's emo, by the way) he isn't much of a talker(or a fighter xD; ) either, yet he has plenty of fangirls. And I am a Vexen fan. (He didn't deserve what he got. crying Plus he's just so awesome)

Anyways.. I think there are Lexaeus fans out there (I've seen fanclubs) you just gotta look. 3nodding

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff