Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
~*::You can't tell anyone....::*~ Not open *

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ereku Kyougaku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:34 pm
~Introduction(Story)~

Raven's Academy for Boys is one of the most respected all-boys private school in Europe. Some of the most successful men in the world were graduates of that school. All boys attending this school are from the richest families in the world. All are straight A students, not to mention quite good looking. Not a single boy looked like what we would classify as a "geek" or "nerd". Everything is perfect. Nothing could ruin the peace there.
Well, up until now, that is......
Another top-class private school is that of an all-girls variety. St.Catherine's School for Girls is the finest private catholic school. Again, some of the most successful young ladies are graduates of St. Catherine's.
The beautiful rich girls there have their thrills by playing games of Truth or Dare. Three unfortunate girls had ended up taking on one of the most riskiest dares in the history of St. Catherine's. They had to disguise themselves as boys and attend Raven's Academy for Boys for a whole year with out being found out. No one ever went back on a dare. If they did, their social status plummets like a rocket. When it came to status in a wealthy person's life, that was the whole reason they attended school. To make friends that will profit them in the future.
These three girls sucked up all their dignity and accepted the dare. Will these new students be able to pull of this risky task or will their identities be revealed, shaming themselves and their family?

Setting~

Raven's Academy for Boys is a fairly large institution. It's dorms are located in the West wing where rooms from 1 to 299 reside on three different floors. Floor one has rooms 1 - 99. Floor two has 100-199. The third floor has rooms 200 - 299. In the East wing, there is physical facilities. Two huge gyms used for basketball, dodge ball, and other assorted sports on the bottom floor that can be separated into four each. On the second floor is the work out room and the locker room with showers. The floor above that has tennis and volley-ball courts. On the roof, there is a pool used for swimming sports and sometimes mere recreational activities.
In between the west and east wings is the floors with all the class rooms. On the first floor is the main hall, the library, and the cafeteria. The language, literature, and arts classes are all on the second floor. The third floor has all 5 science labs, the math room, the wood shop class, the mechanics garage, and the computer lab.
Outside there is a large court. All around are well-placed, well-trimmed trees and bushes, little walk ways all around campus that usually all lead back to the main building or the huge fountain placed in the middle of the court.

ToC

-Introduction+Setting+ToC
-Rules
-Profile Information
-The girls
-The boys
-Dorms + class rooms' location
-The Black + White List

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:41 pm
Rules

~This is a literate role play. I'm pretty sure everyone knows what literate means. If you don't, please do not join!
~Use [[{{(( or something to indicate that you're talking out of character.
~Send a private message for profiles with the title, "I trust you" so I know you've read the rules.
~Romance is very much encouraged!!! However, keep it PG-13! Anything above kissing, hugging, or holding hands is not appreciated what-so-ever!
~NO cybering!!! If I see or hear that someone has seen this in my role play, the person that did it will be kicked out and put on the black list.
~No Advertising. I don't care what for. You can only post if I have accepted you.
~If you have questions or little remarks about the role play be it improving or noting mistakes, please go ahead and send me a private message. I won't be getting angry at anyone.
~Don’t Ignore Anybody! It's no fun when someone is left alone role playing by themselves in some little corner. People who are ignored usually leave and I'd like to keep all members of this role play
~HAVE FUN! If you don't, I will be angry! Grrrr!

Ereku Kyougaku

Ereku Kyougaku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:43 pm
Profile Information

Note:Please type outside the characters.

For the girls

[align=center][size=9]
[b]Girl name:[/b]
[b]Boy name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Classes(Look at Dorms + Class rooms' location for the list of classes you can take):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]User name:[/b]
[b]Appearance(A picture of your girl character, then a picture of what she looks like as a guy):[/b]
[/size][/align]

For the boys

[align=center][size=9]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Classes(Look at Dorms + Class rooms' location for the list of classes you can take):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]User name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:45 pm
The girls

Girl name:Kari Desroches
Boy name:Kevin Lebranche
Sexuality:Straight
Classes:French, English, Math, Science, Art (visual and theatrical), geography and History. (She tries to avoid doing anything gym related as much as possible)
Personality:Kari is rather quiet and keeps to herself. She has a terribly small, quiet, squeaky voice filled with the soft french accent giving her the nickname Mouse. It's hard for her to act like a guy, being so timid and having such a feminine voice.
Kari cares plenty for her friends. However, it's usually them who would have to stick up for her if she was ever in trouble
Biography:Kari grew up in the life of luxury and ease in Paris, France. Her parents who owned a large, world-wide company, loved her so as to try and protect her from the world. They never let her watching any television, they bought her what everyone other rich person would have, and kept her in the house or at least on the large property they owned. This was the basic cause of her shyness. She was home schooled by a private teacher up until she was to be in ninth grade. Kari's parents changed their mind when Kari turned 14. They thought maybe it would do their poor, timid daughter some good.
She was sent to St, Catherine's Private School for Girls, far away from her home in France. Kari was nervous as ever, since she had never really had any friends outside the mansion. Only two weeks into the curriculum was she asked to join a game of Truth or Dare. When she was dared to dress as a boy and attend the Raven's Academy for Boys, Kari didn't know what to do. All the other girls convinced her that if she refused, her family's social status would fall into nothing. Not wanting to damage her family's reputation, Kari took on the task. She did feel a little better when she learned two other girls would be going with her.
User name:Ereku Kyougaku
Appearance:Kari Kevin

Ereku Kyougaku

Ereku Kyougaku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:57 pm
The boys

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:28 pm
Class+other room locations

Note:There is one room and teacher for 9+10 and 11+12 for each subject excluding art and workshop. The 9th grade and 10th grade have different schedules and will not be in the same classes at the same time. The same thing goes for the 11th and 12th graders.
For work shop and art, there is one room and one teacher for all four high school grades. They all have different schedules and obviously won't be in the same class at the same time.

The main area in between the West and East wings

First floor
-Entrance Hall=Room 100 (The reception is there to the left end of the room. The office is also there on the right end. The reception table is where the new students will be getting there uniforms, class schedules, and dorm room numbers)
-Library= Room 101 (Used for studying, research, and educational free-time purposes.)
-Cafeteria= Room 102 (A grand dinning area with large amount of different choices of cafeteria food.)

Second Floor
-Language classes
English (9th+10th grade=Room 103/11th+12th grade=Room 104)
French (9th+10th grade=Room 105/11th+12th grade=Room 106)
Spanish (9th+10th grade=Room 107/11th+12 grade=Room 10 cool

-Art room = Room 109 (A large, open, well lit room for the basic visual art activities (drawing, painting, sculpting, ect.)

Third floor

-Science labs
9th+10th = Room 110
9th+10th #2 = Room 111
11th+12th = Room 112
11th+12th #2 = Room 113

-Math
9th+10th = Room 114
11th+12th = Room 115

-Work Shop = Room 116 (A large garage-like room where the students learn and do things that revolve around building and/or fixing should there be those interested in going into a trait of some sort. There is wood and mechanics.)

-Computer lab = Room 117 (Rows of the latest computers are lined up here for typing, research, and other free time activities.

(( I'm sorry. I have to go for the moment. I will finish the rest later.))

Ereku Kyougaku

RP Retreat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff