Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
The Riddle Game Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spirit Release

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:48 pm
yah. Post riddles, try to stump others. Guess at em....Be Creative! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:05 pm
A boy has a tiger, a goat, and some greens that he must take into town to be sold. To get to town he must cross a river. He cannot go around, under, or fly over the river. He must cross the river with a raft and he can only take ONE thing or animal at a time with him across. However, he cannot leave the tiger with the goat because the goat will get eaten and he cannot leave the goat with the greens as the greens will get eaten. The only two that can be left together are the tiger and the greens. The boy can make as many trips as he wishes and we assume that nothing gets eaten when the boy is with them. How does the boy get all of his cargo including himself across the river safely?

How is it done?  

l Puffy l

Elder

14,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Triston Bane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:26 pm
First, he takes the goat across the river. Then, he goes back to the tiger and the greens and takes the greens. He transports the greens to the city, and when he gets to the city, he takes the goat back to the other side. When he is on the other side, he takes the tiger and crosses the river to the city. He leaves the tiger in the city with the grass and sails back to get the goat into the city.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:44 pm
Triston Bane
First, he takes the goat across the river. Then, he goes back to the tiger and the greens and takes the greens. He transports the greens to the city, and when he gets to the city, he takes the goat back to the other side. When he is on the other side, he takes the tiger and crosses the river to the city. He leaves the tiger in the city with the grass and sails back to get the goat into the city.
wow you got that fast. 3nodding biggrin  

l Puffy l

Elder

14,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Triston Bane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:45 pm
Frazzled Panda
Triston Bane
wow you got that fast. 3nodding biggrin
It's only because I've heard that riddle so many times, just told in different ways.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:22 pm
It is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of the end, and the end of every space. What is it?  

snow_storm8

MintyPancakes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:25 pm
snow_storm8
It is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of the end, and the end of every space. What is it?

The letter 'e'

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:27 pm
ur good xd

I have holes on the top and bottom. I have holes on my left and on my right. And I have holes in the middle, yet I still hold water. What am I?  

snow_storm8

MintyPancakes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:33 pm
snow_storm8
ur good xd

I have holes on the top and bottom. I have holes on my left and on my right. And I have holes in the middle, yet I still hold water. What am I?

A sponge?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:35 pm
yup

Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?  

snow_storm8

MintyPancakes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:44 pm
snow_storm8
yup

Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?

Im not sure its the answer but;

One of the convicts bangs his head on the wall till its sore, then using the saw cuts a table (or some sort of furniture) in half, then put the halves together. 2 halves make a whole. And the convicts crawled out of the hole.

Am I in the neighbourhood of close?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:47 pm
i believe the answer was they use the dirt from the tunnel to reach the window

You can carry it everywhere you go, and it does not get heavy. What is it?  

snow_storm8

l Puffy l

Elder

14,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:05 am
snow_storm8
i believe the answer was they use the dirt from the tunnel to reach the window

You can carry it everywhere you go, and it does not get heavy. What is it?
Your Name  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:08 am
A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?  

snow_storm8

ishizzlhysteria

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:08 am
What am i?

I have a tail,and i have a head,but i have no body. I am NOT a snake.What am i?

[MADG]: Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff