Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Anger Problems-Please help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxHalfEvilxX

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:02 pm
I have an anger problem, i really hate it! I do a bunch of things I don't want to do to. I've hurt my freinds, and myself sometimes. and to top that off i hurt my freinds, a lot, because i feel like its funny, when I know its not(i just can't help it) ive damaged some of my stuff. i get angry kinda easy.

does anyone know a way to help me control my anger problem?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:22 pm
video games smile . get a bf smile . don't think about teh situations that might get you mad.  

K1T3

Dominique Devlin

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:20 am
What is the anger problem? I mean... Do you go into a 'blind rage'? Like... You do things, say things, throw things, hit people with chairs and don't recall it afterwards? sweatdrop Because that's what I'm having.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:04 pm
distract urself. find hobbies. video games is, indeed, a great idea.  

Sotur

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:24 pm
Last year, I hit people ALOT, I found it funny, when I knew it wasnt. I dont now, well, Only connor.... redface
I got a BF, and felt alot less violent. But I dont think thats a good way to stop getting so angery. Vidieo Games didnt help me, but they may help you. Try to stop your self, even if its just before your fist come into contact with the thing/person. And from there try to not hit at all, ect. Being all around agery may be b/c of something else, school problems? Home problems that sort of thing. Fixing that may also help you.

*Still, combat videio games are great to let stress and anger out. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:34 am
find an outlet for you angr, anything be it video games as another had said or jsut screaming anything can be useful  

Son-El 4474

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MissDuckies

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:23 pm
when nobody is around just scream at the top of your lungs to get the anger out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:23 pm
anger management? it's a place you can go =] ask your parents.. or school counselor or something..  

Kogru

Ms._Fashion_Victim_2006

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:53 pm
find a coping device, for or like random person said, an outlet for anger.
sports have always worked for me.... maybe kickboxing? w/ that you can get out anger and it's excercise, so you'll feel better afterwards.
find something that makes you relax and calm down, not frustrated and angry (which video games sometimes leads to).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:51 pm
When you realize what your doing is when you can change things. pay attentions to your feelings. if you feel over whelmed, get away from everything for a bit. meditate. Just let your stress go however you can.  

Chaos489

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff