Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
Did you ever think she'd pick him? {NM Spoilers, perhaps} Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reels

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:09 pm
Hello.

So, I'm sure most {if not all} of you have read the summary of Eclipse on Stephenie's site.

Bella has to choose between Edward and Jacob.

Well, how many on you think she'll choose Edward?
Oh, all of you? Okay.

Alright, I may be assuming here, but, really people, what are the odds she'll choose Jacob?

I mean, sure. Jacob's her close friend, a brother of the sorts.

But, Edward's her soul mate. The one she was made for.

Did you ever think (or still think) she'll choose Jacob?

I mean, really. When I first heard that she'd have to choose, I though, 'Edward. Hands down, no questions asked.'

I love Jacob to death, and hope to God he'll find his soul mate and that one day the vampires/werewolves can live together in harmony, but, lets be realistic.

Jacob loves Bella. He knows she can't return those feelings, but, still, he loves her.
Huh, that just made me wonder.

Do you think Jacob thinks Bella will choose him?

So, discuss who you think Bella will pick. Who do you think Edward thinks she'll pick, or Jacob?

Ready. Set. Go.

*If this needs to go in the Eclipse sub forum, forgive me. ;D

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:11 pm
I dunno,right when I finished reading the summary of Eclipse,I thought 'Edward' right away,probably just going along with what my gut first tells me but we all know the litttle twists & turns Stephenie Meyer does in her stories...so I guess anything can happen of some sort.

Just my opinion.
I think Jacob has already came to the conclusion that Bella won't ever pick him thus he accepts that Edward is her lover already,but I think Jacob might pick up a fight to win Bella...or not xD

Hmm,Edward,I think he knows its going to be him.Edward never saw Jacob as the better 'someone' for Bella even though he thought his love for Bella dangered her & he's finally accepted their relationship.

I seriously don't want ANYBODY to die [jacob nor edward especially ^^; ]...I already have a bad feeling about this.

Darnit,the werewolves/vampires should sign a peace treaty xd

BunnyCupCakes

inducing hypnagogia

High-functioning Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:49 pm
Honestly, there may be a chance that Bella may pick Jacob over edward. They've gotten that close, but Alice came back and opened up all the things that bells locked away in her mind, making her completley forget about Jacob. So, if Edward ever leaves again for an even longer time, despite his promise, she may try to make amends to Jacob and they can somehow end up together. That's just my opinion though, Edward may never leave again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:07 pm
She's going to pick Edward.
But she's going to try and have Jacob too.
Edward WON'T like that.
The original ending for New Moon... Did you see how Edward was towards Jacob? EVEN in New Moon.

Bella can't function without Edward... Just read New Moon. Yeah, Jacob helps, but she isn't complete. Edward does that towards her.

So, it's going to be Edward.

Hand's down.

theorie de chaos

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:52 am
Edward... as long as Edward's around, there is no question and after New Moon, I don't see Edward leaving 'for her safety' ever again. Especially with werewolves nearby.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:21 pm
No, I don't think he'd do something like that either. I believe that Bella will pick Edward. It would take something pretty serious at this point to make her pick Jacob. Not that Jacob's a bad guy, he's great, but she loves Edward. Maybe she'll at least find someway for the Werewolves and Vampires to work together.

Well, I guess we'll all find out in Eclipse. I hope... confused  

lokelani1813

[Arty]

Wheezing Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:52 am
Well, I guess she is going to pick Edward.. but, then again, Stephenie Meyer has surprised me before...  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:49 pm
Of course she'll pick Edward. I love Jacob, but he was always just a friend. I know she'll feel terrible and try to make it that she doesn't have to pick sides, and be still be friends with Jacob... but if it came down to it, Edwards wins.  

soveryunpretty75

xoxAthenaxox

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:39 pm
pretty sure she'll choose edward but i dont know
there is a possibility that she could choose jacob. i mean he loves her and she loves him... differently from edward but still.
if edward leaves again, if he wont change her, there's a good possibility that she could go with jake no matter how hard it will be on her but she cant let her heart break again
she has to make a choice. it will be interesting  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:06 pm
Midway through New Moon I thought that she might end up with Jacob, but now that Edward is back, I know she will pick him, no matter how dearly she enjoys Jacob's company.

Also, she only needed Jacob to fill the void in her, and she was basically using him. Sure, she loves him like a friend, but Edward means more to her.  

Tickle Toe Bob

Swiss Melon

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:14 pm
I think that Bella's choice will be Edward, but we all know Stephanie Meyer's twists, and I think that something strange will happen that makes that impossible again. Then she'll be forced to pick Jacob.
Maybe.
xD

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:24 pm
    I don't think she would have mentioned her having to choose between the two for nothing; she's obviously got something up her sleeve. xd heart

keimoko

Reels

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:10 am
Yeah, I'm worried that Stephenie's going to pull a fast one on us that throws us off completely. gonk

She totally is, though. It's so obvious...

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:39 pm

My first reaction was definatly 'Edward!'
And I hope im right - Im kind of angry at Jacob.

Or I just might have to jump through the book and betchslap poor 'ol Bella.

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

Yumi Angel I

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:46 am
User Image
I think Bella will obviously choose Edward.
Jacob's just her (ex) best friend. Edward's her soul mate.
But Jacob might hope that she'll pick him.
Bella doesn't need Jacob anymore as much since Edward's back.

S.M, please don't get Bella to choose Jacob! gonk

Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces