Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Petition to change the guild Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Maverick Jet

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:05 pm
I have been a member of wrestling guilds for going on 10 years and there is one thign about this one in paticular that irritates the hell out of me. I dont know how many times I have had my opponents backed into a corner and then I lose because of a random number. Honestly I'm sick of it and it makes the titles around here worth nothing when people are having it handed to them due to a random number. I think that a GM or whoever watching over these things should look at the match and decide who the better Rper was and who deserves the win. The random number system has got to go.

1.The Maverick Jet  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:08 pm

This is what I am saying.. I am not going to 'sign' anything because I sort of don't care really.. How a match should end when a deadline is reached is by having three special judges inspect the match to see who deserves it more.

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

-Zeus0_o-

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:01 pm
Yeah, I hate that to, and the judge thing is better, thats what I had in my guild and It works a lot better then a random number. so I sign.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:23 pm
i'll sign  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Lord Buckey ONiel

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:10 pm
I'll sign.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:32 pm
I have something kinda like too I miss back when we had weekly shows it was easy to follow like say saturday at noon. But the dice roll does suck.  

Newsradio 750 KXL

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:05 pm
This is an argument that has been around for a while. I'll be honest, as well: I don't really approve of it. But, until now, nobody has come up with another solution.

I personally like this idea of the three judges. Therefore, I plan on adopting this policy. For every regular match that is not complete within the time limit, I will ask three random people in the guild to look over the match and tell me who they think should win.

For the Pay-Per-Views, however, I will rely on myself, one of the Vice Captains, and one member of the Crew to determine a winner.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:39 pm
Alright no need to argue about it. Like I said, I only did the number generator dued to the Wrestlemania coming around the corner for the tourny. No need to throw a hissy fit about it! Geeze, chill man. I am going to sign. However, this argument must stop.  

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

-Zeus0_o-

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:43 pm
It's not really an argument, more of a debate. smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:41 pm
NinjaDood

exactly...im not mad I justb things times should change especially since my retirement is creeping up on me as time passes but i greatly appreciate Rhamm adopting this idea  

The Maverick Jet

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:49 pm
The Maverick Jet
NinjaDood

exactly...im not mad I justb things times should change especially since my retirement is creeping up on me as time passes but i greatly appreciate Rhamm adopting this idea
i sucks that your gonna retire dude although its creeping up on me  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:03 pm
its been 10 years man...ten long years out side of gaia and then eventually coming here. Idont think theres much more I can do in this world of RPing and age has caught up to me...but I still have a little fight left in me  

The Maverick Jet

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:07 pm
The Maverick Jet
its been 10 years man...ten long years out side of gaia and then eventually coming here. Idont think theres much more I can do in this world of RPing and age has caught up to me...but I still have a little fight left in me
of cause gaia wasn't around 10 years ago xd but yeah keep on fighing  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:34 pm
Approved

Announced  

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

XCross

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:27 pm
Sure why not. I'll sign.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games