Reply The Animal Lovers Guild
Mind boggling. Simply mind boggling. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Randa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:48 pm
*explodes* I punched a kid for scaring a bird once. If I was around these kids I'd loose it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:59 am
WTF were they thinking? You don't try to kill an animal because you think it' is dying anyway'. Take it to a animal centre such as RSPCA to put it down if it really! is dying. I'd like to the same to each of them twats and see how they like it. "They looked ill, i thought i mind end their suffering" What a load of s**t. Sorry for my language but ....  

Captain_Jack_sparrow x x

Catherine teh Vegan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:44 am
randomchild91
OMG!!! The poor thing probably won't trust another human in its life, and i dont' blame it! I hate seeing things like this. although Sandy looked alive in that pic, which i hope she still is, I just hope the kids that did this to her are going to die...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:58 am
i'm speechless.......that's sick in so many levels......it's too horrific for words.....

how would they like it someone did that to them?? the same should be done to them as was done to the dog....

Countess Xenia

Kitamaru

Dapper Dabbler

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:52 pm
I hope poor Sandy is okay. And isn't that just incredible that she was wagging her tail and licking the officers' hands? Shows you how much better 'just an effing dog' is than these kids.

Little bastards are just damn lucky they don't live by me. Believe me, there wouldn't have been any trial involved.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:33 pm
omg... just a poor little dog i want to cry and at the same time beat those boys with a cement block and stab them with a screw driver make them know how it feels!  

priae

earth_kitsune

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:38 pm
Thats sick.  
The Animal Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items