Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
lonly

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:01 pm
im lonly im lonly and single ive been in a steady relationship before and it wasnt all its cracked up to be. there was a guy i liked only hes been my friend for as long as i can remember and hes got someone els. hes also turned me down like 3 times. i cant say that i want to hook up or anything but i are so lonely.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:25 pm
Sometimes it's better to be alone- being in a relationship just to be in a relationship isn't fun >_o... But yeah, Just have to wait for the next person you click with... Don't try to rush it, just let it come to you in time.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:26 pm
i agree with fenera. don't engage in a relationship just to be in it. that's just playing with ppl's feelings, and the commitment simply isn't the same. i'd say it's not worth it. just let it come to u. i did and my relationships it almost 2 years old now. definitely DO NOT regret having been alone 'til 18, 'til it simpy happened.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:00 pm
I agree with both the people above me...^_^..

I know how it feels like to be lonely, i've never had a BF before, while i watch the friends around me one by one start their relationship. Sometimes i feel lonely because they're always with their BFs, but then there are the other times that I'd rather be alone then with my friends.

If you feel lonely because you were use to being with your BF, when he was still your Bf, then find somethings that you like doing and do them. Whip out a book and read it, write a story or two, listen to music and dance/sing to along with it. Do things that you enjoy doing, things that you really didn't/couldn't do when you were with your BF.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

K1T3

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:40 pm
i've been single for a long time now. every relationship i have been in has sucked only lasted about a few months. then chick wanted another kind of guy. preferably in the more whiter skin area. not being racist not doing anything of teh sort. but i know how it feels to be alone. so i vowed to not get into a relationship unless me and the person are absolutely sure we want to be in 1. of course sometimes it's very depressing/ but sometimes i sing or do my hmwrk read. or even create fun rp's on gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:35 pm
K1T3
i've been single for a long time now. every relationship i have been in has sucked only lasted about a few months. then chick wanted another kind of guy. preferably in the more whiter skin area. not being racist not doing anything of teh sort. but i know how it feels to be alone. so i vowed to not get into a relationship unless me and the person are absolutely sure we want to be in 1. of course sometimes it's very depressing/ but sometimes i sing or do my hmwrk read. or even create fun rp's on gaia.

yea um(sorry this is a deja vu 4 me)....anyways tho i agree with K1T3, relationships don't always go as planned. also, relationships put too much pressure on your shoulders, like "should i hang out with my BF our my friends?" it's just too many commitments(also more difficult ones that i'm not gonna go into). I'd say enjoy your life like i am now, forget about the guys, just have some fun. work towards your goals or make some new friends.  

Katie1121

Anabethe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:46 pm
Hieis kikya
im lonly im lonly and single ive been in a steady relationship before and it wasnt all its cracked up to be. there was a guy i liked only hes been my friend for as long as i can remember and hes got someone else. hes also turned me down like 3 times. i cant say that i want to hook up or anything but i are so lonely.

Its alright its not too bad to be single. I'm 18 and i haven't been in a single relationship, due to *strict parents, school work and the fact that im shy as hell* I summed up the courage to ask a guy and he didnt like me but we are still friends. I still love him but i know its not meant to be. Just remember no rushing into relationships someone will eventually get hurt. This is cheezy but one day you will meet a special person that likes you back.^_^ just don't give it too much thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:52 am
If you feel lonely mybe you should do something about it, be active. You can go to a new place where you can meet new people, like jym or a dating service.
If you feel ready, then do it.  

shani26

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces