Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Wrestlemania Backstage Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:46 pm
Enjoy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:10 pm

GBL... Yeah, that's right.. GBL. The loon stood backstage in the gym as he prepared for his match. He was training with his kicks thus far..

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:44 pm
*harli walked around*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:12 pm
Matt Hardy walks around backstage a little bothered that he was excluded from this years Wrestlemania looking for someone to pick a fight with  

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:31 pm
*harli walked around drinking a bottle of coke*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:14 pm
*Lita's in one hallway wearing grey sweats and a light black t-shirt, one pant leg rolled up to her knee for no apparent reason. Her hair is tied up and she's wearing socks without shoes. She's leaning over her left leg to touch her toes with both hands, stretching before her title defense.*  

Corollaresse

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:33 pm

GBL was soon back in the hall ways as he stood by the wall and kept himself knelt down. His mind was focused... Well, it seemed like that, but he was thinking of a song that was stuck in his head. "I reallly don't want to stop..."

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:09 pm
*Lita watches Jay, smiling a little bit.* "Ready to show those losers who's king of the ring?"  

Corollaresse

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:39 pm

GBL looked up at Lita before he stood up and smirked, "King of the Ring? I haven't won one of those, but I am the first royal rumble winner, held the WWF Title for the longest of time, and probably performed one of the more suicidal stunts in history. I am ready to show the losers that I am the king of chaos!"

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:57 pm
*Lita straightens from her stretch and claps lightly.* "I know what you've done. I watched you win the Rumble while I was trying to keep Edge from flying off the handle." *She grins, happy to see him out of his darkness stage. Then without warning, she throws her arms around his neck and plants a kiss on his cheek.* "I'm so proud of you Jay!" *Lita lets him go and turns to go to her locker room to change for her match.*  

Corollaresse

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:01 pm

GBL couldn't help but blush from the kiss. He was in such a mood, he couldn't help but smile either. He rubbed his cheek before he looked ahead at the hall way, "So... This is the future. I can't wait.. Ready or not, Mystic... Here I come."

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:20 pm
Mystic stood down the hall a ways from Jay and Lita. "It isn't good tot alk off in to the distance." he told his brother.

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:24 pm

GBL turned to face his brother. A smirk appeared on his face as he stood up tall, "It doesn't matter, brother. Talk all you want... In the end, you will fail, and I will be on top. There has to be a winner this round."

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:53 am
"Don't worry." the Skarcrow replied. "When I win, your legacy will be forgotten."

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:25 am
*harli leant up against the wall*  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games