Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

End the relationship or stick with it?
  End the relationship
  Stick with the relationship
View Results

Dragonscale Hex

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:00 pm
I have a gf here on Gaia, and I love her with all my heart, but she hasn't been on Gaia or any messengers for a while, and she hasn't contacted me...and it's been killing me from the inside...could I have some advice on whether I should bail out of the relationship or not? This is really important to my peace of mind...  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:42 pm
most internet relationships are bad. have u met her? have u talked to her by phone? have u sent video msgs to echother? if a few of these haven't been answered then it's probably a fake. but ya u shud save ur love for people enar u  

K1T3

Sotur

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:39 pm
i agree. most internet relationships tend not to work, in SOME cases bcs one or both involved take it as a simple joke. setting that aside, maybe she's been having internet problems, or computer problems. have u spoken over the phone? if u have, then i'd understand ur 'problem', in the sense that if she was having comp problems, she could contact u over the phone...as i said, that's IF u have spoken over the phone. if u HAVE NOT, then keep in mind that other possibility. it isn't about ending or not the relationship, not to mention the fact that IF u are seriously considering that possibility, then my GUESS would be u don't love her as much as u used to; i don't mean to imply anything, not any offense, simply that if u r considering ending the relationship, usually that can only mean that u are not as commited as u used to be, since u r, over this small thing, thinking about ending the relationship. in my opinion, ending a relationship that u REALLY CARE FOR shouldn't be based on this.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:52 am
Internet relationships tend to not work very nicely due to how easy it is to lie about things. If you haven't really talked on the phone, video chat, or even met in real life- she could be someone you really don't want to get involved with. Just becareful. Seriously.

If she hasn't been on for a while, she might be grounded or her computer may have crapped out. There's a lot of possibilities...

Maybe you should move on? Find someone from school. It might make it a lot easier on you.

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Kogru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:51 pm
she probly got grounded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:12 am
alright honestly i feel that you should break with her.
there's no point in having an online relationship as it's as good as loving a stranger.
what's more, it's rather dangerous as you may never know if she is even a she.
and since she has already started this 'cold war' with you,
just end it to end your sorrows, and go find a much better girl!
don't give up the entire forest for a tree! biggrin  

f0rkk

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:46 am
Kuro Kurayami
I have a gf here on Gaia, and I love her with all my heart, but she hasn't been on Gaia or any messengers for a while, and she hasn't contacted me...and it's been killing me from the inside...could I have some advice on whether I should bail out of the relationship or not? This is really important to my peace of mind...

Do you know her OFFLINE as well? If it's just an internet thing, maybe you shouldn't be too serious about it -- she probably doesn't see you as a REAL boyfriend... it's just a fun game you two are playing on the internet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:38 pm
Stick with gaia being harmless fun, not a serious actual world.  

donutguy

xomo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:25 pm
donutguy
Stick with gaia being harmless fun, not a serious actual world.

I agree...nothing too serious like a gf should be like, part of the reason you get on here every day or whatever. I agree with what all the other ppl have been saying~!

if you want, give her a few more days, and then just move on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:23 pm
I am the type of girl u need to talk to. Dont listen to anything that people say bout internet dating. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesnt

what you need to do is talk to him ask him how he has been and see if he is mad at you for any reasons

if anyone has any question just ask me  

xogirllyox

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces