A-wha?
View Results

UnicornPower

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:40 pm
So, today I'm in an anime mood, and I decided to look up the old, OLD, animes I love whee
And I ended up remembering Corrector Yui, and, bless him, this guy uploaded the Brazilian openings and endings of the anime, which I already downloaded and now I'm all nostalgic... ~sniff sniff~

For those who don't know, here's a little resumé:

The anime is in the year 2020, and "internet" is now called "ComNet", where you can actually get "mentally transported" into it by putting on some sort of visors.
But rencently, there has been some sort of virus, called Grosser, trying to take over the ComNet and delete it all. For that the Correctors, which are programs, were created by Professor Inukai, whom mysteriously disappeared, leaving all of them in random places around ComNet.
Only IR, Corrector #8 (The Downloader), was able to find himself in the huge ComNet, and now he seeks the help of a young girl called Yui to find all the other Correctors, and correct the virus Grosser once and for all.
Yui Kasuga is one of those kinds of people who don't even know how to start up a computer, even though her own father is a program designer, but with the help of IR (which looks like a little yellow robot, really cute), she can come and go to ComNet with a little device he gives her, a ComCon, that looks sorta like a really big watch, which also serves the purpose of giving Yui different suits that gives her different powers, depending on which Corrector's power she's borrowing.

So thus commences Yui's great adventure as a Corrector, fighting Grosser's Corruptors, and finding the other correctors, and finding out many, many secrets about herself and others around her she wouldn't even dream of.

But anyways, this is only what I vaguely remember of the anime, so there might be some details I'm a little off on ^^;
But here are some kick-a** pictures:

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:59 am
i've heard of that from my friend.. mrgreen  

hotfudgesundaegirl

Shatter-noise

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:34 am
I like this manga so much, but I can't find it anywhere. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:21 am