Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests
[ Seiana's Thread! ] - .She was the roughest toughest frail Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is a poll.
  No it's not!
View Results

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:15 am
HOORAY!

So this is my RP Request Thread. Hooray. A little introduction and some explanations should go here, so brace yourselves for some introductory intensity.

Let's set up some numbered guidelines:

1. The only time that a character will be unavailable is if they have temporarily exited my head to do whatever the heck they do. Yes, they live in my head.

2. And speaking of the above statement, my characters do live in my head. They are separate personas from myself. I am not them in any way. They will react in different ways than I would, because I don't even fully understand a majority of them. The fun of writing for me is exploring them and their reactions to others. Therefore, don't take anything my characters do to yours personally. If you do, you might want to make sure your character isn't a Mary Sue. >> <<

3. There is no number three.

Navigation! Note: These numbers are on the bottom of the posts if you want to use a find function to find a specific character.
o2. Esmée/Fernand & Lisandru or Bubble Butt, Lethal Chemical, and various other names his mother choses...
o3. Aysu
o4. Criofan O'Kane & Zaria O'Kane
o5. Texas Pete & Vangelis
o6. Magnus Vis & Mikasi
o7. Zuri Seabrook
o8. Okeanos
o9. Aeroniel
1o. Careen
11. Elarinya
12. Reserved (aka Eros)

And therefore, onto the characters!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:08 am
How Interesting! I Should Research This...

User Image

Name: Esmée
Stage: Adult
Date of Birth: December 25, 2006
Relationship: Essentially divorced. Left, and took Lisandru with her.
Children: Alister, Lisandru, and Caine.
Personality: Esmée is so involved in her own intellectualism and experiments that she seems to forget about things called morality, or even something called sanity. She loves researching old and new books, objects, functions, and even her own offspring. Her emotional reactions to her reality are very interesting and ultimately more amusing than anything, though she seems to have some moments where she makes more sense than others...

Current Abilities: Can shift into rubber and bounce as a method of transportation.
Associated Elements: Shapeshifter.

Did You Know? Esmée's vision is, for lack of a better term, utter crap. She can usually be found wearing red glasses in an attempt to make up for this disparity.
Obtained From... Secret Santa Newbie Raffle

Want To Know More? Read the journal!

--------------

The Mad Scientist's Accomplice

User Image

Name: Fernand
Type: "Pengy" (Penguin)
Familiar Of: Esmée
Date of Birth: January 25, 2007

Personality: Fernand, when talking to Esmée, tends to sound rather formal and can seem a little snooty at times when it comes to interacting with others--that is, snooty as far as penguins go. However, he adores Esmée, and while it may take a while for her familiar to warm up to another presense in her life, it's ultimately rewarding when her familiar warms up to another friendly face too.
So far, it seems Fernand mostly tolerates Esmée's family and will behave a little colder towards everyone else.

Notes About Fernand: Fernand usually likes to stay somewhere near Esmée, and that's where she likes him to be, too. Though they'll tolerate being separated for short periods, it's not long before they both will try to get back to each other again.

What Did She Do To Get Fernand? During the Winter Festival, a penguin became loose. Esmée tried desperately to get it to come over to her, including taking some of Starry's ideas (such as trying to lure it with fish). However, the penguin did not come to her. Esmée became upset, but she was in luck! The penguin's brother decided to come to Esmée, and he's been her familiar ever since.

--------------

I'm Surrounded By Idiots

User Image

Name: Bubble Butt (Lisandru)
Stage: Teen
Date of Birth: July 4, 2009
Parents: Esmée and Bneut.
Siblings: Alister and Caine
Personality: As Esmée's favorite and the middle child, Bubble Butt seems to be almost continuously out of luck. The poor boy's being raised with a mad scientist mother, a father that's treated like a dog, an overly affectionate older brother, and a mildly less than sane little brother, and its effects are beginning to show. Instead of calling himself Lisandru, Bubble Butt has decided that his name is indeed Bubble Butt. He's also beginning to develop a fierce anti-social streak...

Current Abilities: Lisandru has gained a companion, the Inland Taipan, the most venomous and one of the most reclusive snakes. This companion granted Lisandru toxic skin and resistance to poison... though now Lisandru's social interactions are very awkward and he can't stand cool moist places.
Associated Elements: Wild Soul (2)

Did You Know? Lisandru was born second of the three. Alister was eldest, and Caine was the youngest.
Obtained From... He's one of Esmée and Bneut's triplets.

o2

Seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:09 am
All Beauty Makes My Heart Sing.

User Image

Name: Aysu
Date of Birth: January 30, 2007
Relationship: Currently questioning everything she believed for the last two years.
Personality: --going through shifts right now, will be updated soon--

Current Abilities: Aysu owns a magic bag, which she can use to obtain items with certain consequences...
Associated Elements: Planeshifter.

Did You Know? Aysu, long ago, decided that she would give up most of her time in the lake to stay on land with family and friends.
Obtained From... Page 2.5k Semi-Custom

o3

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:02 am
All You Need is Sharp Wit and Lady Luck.

User Image

Name: Criofan O'Kane
Date of Birth: March 17, 2007
Relationship: Single father, but not using that to brag or anything...
Personality: Criofan has gained an amount of maturity that he just didn't have as a teenager. Instead of the obnoxious behavior he tended to display at that age, Criofan seems to be a bit more subtle about his business. That has made him even more of a threat to the average person than ever, and sometimes, he doesn't even need his luck to get himself out of situations anymore. The leprechaun has become rather withdrawn in his older age, but whenever put into a situation he can draw amusement out of, Criofan becomes spritely and amusing himself. Until then, though...

Current Abilities: With what seems to be sheer luck, Criofan can worm himself out of many dangerous situations.
Associated Elements: Paragon

Did You Know? Criofan has decided that he'll stick to whiskey from now on. It doesn't seem to have these same effects on him.
Obtained From... St. Patty's Day Custom

--------------

I Love You, and You, and You...

User Image

Name: Zaria O'Kane
Date of Birth: August 16, 2009
Parents: Criofan O'Kane and Amapola
Sibling: Masozi
Personality: Zaria loves people. She loves interacting with people, she loves listening to people, she loves being around people. Unfortunately, her love of people have made her a little overly clingy, overly friendly, and overly outspoken, showing that having too much of any quality is a rather bad thing. She wears her heart and her thoughts on her sleeve, and makes sure that everyone gets to know them while she'll make attempts to hug and snuggle them.

Current Abilities: Impish Insomnia; Zaria O'Kane has merged with an imp, creating a side of her that emerges and causes chaos whenever she allows herself to sleep.
Associated Elements: Soul Binder

Did You Know? Zaria probably has the best excuse to ever exist.
Obtained From... Criofan and Amapola's drunken insanity.

o4

Seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:17 am
Give Me a Summer Barbecue, Sun, and Some Cool Jazz...

User Image

Name: Texas Pete
Date of Birth: June 5, 2007
Relationship: Perpetually Single.
Children: Texas has adopted Vangelis as his own.
Personality: Almost permanently at peace with the world, Texas is a calm, wise, relaxed summer breeze that is hard to phase. He raised many of his siblings, and it shows; he's become very paternal towards almost everyone he meets, concerned for their well-being and willing to dispense his advice whenever it's needed. The people he loves as friends and family are the most important in his life, and he'll never waste any time when it comes to them.

Current Abilities: Texas, after focusing his mind, has a calming effect on those around him.
Associated Elements: Redeemer

Did You Know? Texas is very much in tune with his inner child.
Obtained From... Semi-Custom ordered during the Family Expansion Event/Sale.

------------

The Whole World is an Instrument!

User Image

Name: Vangelis
Date of Birth: May 24, 2009
Parent: Vangelis has been adopted by Texas.
Personality: Vangelis doesn't say much, only really talking when around Texas or finding no other way to say what he wants. He prefers to communicate by motion and music, two things he loves greatly. The world of sound is the little boy's best friend, and he can be most frequently found attempting to make new sounds with almost everything he finds, including his father. He's really a very sweet and very inspired little boy that makes Texas' heart swell with pride.

Current Abilities: Vangelis is followed around by his own set of theme music that appears to react to his mood.

Did You Know? Vangelis hardly talks to anyone but Texas.
Obtained From... Telrunya Falls Event 2009

o5

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:21 am
Let Go of Order and Embrace Your Instinct.

User Image

Name: Magnus Vis
Date of Birth: October 21, 2007
Relationship: Single, though he seems to have something? going on with Haru. Whatever that is.
Children: Vika and Mikasi
Personality: There are no words for Magnus Vis as an adult, or perhaps they are. He's a man that embodies all of the chaotic effects of intoxication, bouncing from irrational anger at the smallest thing that goes incorrect to the smooth-talking lounge lizard that sips from champagne slowly to seem cultured. He has certainly matured into his role as the embodiment of the striking Dionysus, unfortunately for everyone who even comes into his mist. Now that he's an adult, it's a bit easier for Magnus to move away from Texas, and that only means the chaos is more unrestrained than it ever was before. However, when around Texas, he tends to be a little more controlled, and perhaps vaguely calm in comparison to his other behavior.

Current Abilities: Potions of Madness; Magnus has gained the uncanny ability to brew very high proof, mind-altering substances used for the purpose of freeing a Pae'il from their daily existence.
Associated Elements: Soul Binder

Did You Know? Magnus becomes a babbling, drunken fool when given very high quantities of rum.
Obtained From... Semi-Custom ordered during the Family Expansion Event/Sale.

---------

WTF IS THIS?!

User Image

Name: Mikasi
Stage: Baby
Date of Birth: October 17, 2009
Parents: Magnus Vis and Kane
Sibling: Vika
Personality: n/a

Current Abilities: n/a
Associated Elements: n/a

Did You Know? Mikasi already is showing a dislike of physical contact...
Obtained From... Magnus and Kane's out-of-control drinking contest.

o6

Seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:10 pm
Don't Taste the Rainbow, Be the Rainbow.

User Image

Name: Zuri Seabrook
Date of Birth: October 28, 2007
Relationship: Single
Personality: Zuri is an extrovert through and through. He loves socializing in all situations, and is as bright as the rainbow of candies he represents. The teenager enjoys doing anything typically fun from going on the beach to going exploring for the sheer fun of it. Zuri also seems to have become a bit vain, concerned about his appearance to a fault. He sometimes wears make-up to brighten up his face, or a skirt to make himself prettier...

Current Abilities: Zuri's merged with a Boto, giving him fast swimming, communication with dolphins, and a high sense of hearing and sight. His sense of smell and his ability to go into anything besides fresh water is limited...
Associated Elements: Wild Soul (1)

Did You Know? As Zuri's Boto-based abilities become more prominent, it hurts him more and more to leave the fresh waters of Tuatha'Ri.
Obtained From... Halloween 2007 Flatsale

o7

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:14 pm
The Ocean is Both Beautiful and Deadly.

User Image

Name: Okeanos
Date of Birth: March 12, 2009
Relationship: Like anyone can stand him long enough.
Personality: Okeanos never got any better as a child, and consequently, as a hormonal teenager, he's only gotten worse. Fantastic! The naiad can't seem to get along well with much of anyone because he'd rather be a nuisance than an assistance, even to the people closest to his heart, and he seems to be remarkably good at it. He took the self-centered nature of Magnus, combined it with the kleptomania of Criofan, smashed it into Esmee's calculating nature... and turned into a terror.

Current Abilities: Okeanos can create destructive waves like a tsunami with his abilities. He can also use these abilities to a smaller extent to simply create small waves typical of breezy days.
Associated Elements: Stormspike / Water

Did You Know? Okeanos displays a disturbing amount of traits, which, according to psychologists, point to psychopathy.
Obtained From... Gaia Aquarium Flatsale 2009

o8

Seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:18 pm
I'd Think Again If I Were You.

User Image

Name: Aeroniel
Relationship: Single.
Personality: Aeroniel operates within her mind. She's a very cerebral person, and tends to act with only her thoughts impacting what she will do in the end. Being one of the royal court, she thinks very highly of royality and becomes easily appalled when one acts out of line towards the queen or towards any of the court, and therefore can come across as snobby, but she definitely has a heart and cares for others... just not in a way that's obvious at first.

Current Abilities: Aeroniel is a telepath.

Did You Know? Aeroniel considers Tariel her closest friend.
Obtained From... Welcome Aernyns! Event 2009

o9

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:35 pm
Being A Pirate Is Alright With Me!

User Image

Name: Careen
Stage: Adolescent
Date of Birth: August 14, 2009
Personality: Careen has been raised on a pirate ship for her entire Pae'il life. She's always been a cabin girl on a rocking boat and known little else, and from that she's developed an urge to go explore on her own adventures instead of serving others continuously. Careen wants to strike out on her own and discover new things about the world! She's also developed a fiercely independent streak, since she was always surrounded by rowdy adults that never really did much for her; as such, she had to get used to sticking out for herself.

Current Abilities: Careen can make small boats out of materials she finds lying around.
Associated Elements: Mastermind

Did You Know? When her pirate ship landed on the isle, Careen decided it was time to branch out and leave the ship.
Obtained From... Big Summer Luau 2009

1o

Seiana_ZI

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:34 pm
Just Scratching The Surface

User Image

NOTICE: Elarinya is an IPC (Important Plot Character). Most RPs done with her at least hint to Telrunya's overarching plot. I will absolutely reject any requests for her with no intention other than fluff.

Name: Elarinya
Stage: Child
Date of Birth: August 27, 2009
Sister: Thara
Personality: Elarinya is basically a typical cheerful little girl. She loves candy, toys, pretending, and running around and exploring. Really, she's a little girl that most people would simply consider darling. Something seems off about that bright smile, though, like she's acting a little too pleased with life...

Current Abilities: ?!
Associated Elements: ?!

Did You Know? Elarinya's frail wings seem to have little use.
Obtained From... ?!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:03 pm
Okay, so that wasn't enough. Silly thing, never thinking that I'd end up with a lot of Pae'il...

Ua a 'mai ke ahi; The fire burns

Seiana_ZI

:[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out