Grab a Pae, Any Pae ~ Tartara's Request Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:48 am
User Image

I think the sign fairly says it. Welcome to my thread, where I shall post the pae who are free for you. Pictures, little blurbs, ect ect so you don't have to go trudging through pages of those journals (some of which I haven't updated. Shhh) So come on in, take a seat, and review your choices.

Ah, and on a side note, I prefer guild PRP's to main thread rp's. If someone suddenly has to go, one doesn't have to go looking through back posts and such and it lasts longer. If you want to start one up, feel free to now just randomly post your choice in my thread, just, no picking the stricked out fella's. They're made to signify taken up in an rp so I don't have to constantly put them up and down. Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:45 am
Raken and Dyas

User Image

Name:Raken
Martial Status: dating Ivy
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Raken is a quiet, logical demonic pae'il. When a child he was curious, always wondering what was going on, and that desire has not fade. He loves to read though hardly gets time to for he is-or was always looking over his younger brothers and sisters and now has to look after Dyas. He conciders love illogical and tends to act more with his mind then his heart and emotions. Raken also doesn't like to be around alot of people and loves the night almost as much as books.

And where Raken goes, his daughter is sure to follow...

User Image

Name:Dyas
Martial Status: taken
Orientation: straight
Personality: Not much is known about little dyas, concidering even now she doesn't say a word. Ever. She doesn't cry, laugh, anything. What is known however, is that she's very sweet, though is a bit shy

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:02 am
Dameon, Shageki and Cressida

User Image

Name:Dameon
Martial Status: Taken
Personality: Dame is a shy and sweet pae, meaning only the best. He gets jealous fairly easy though, always feeling inferior to his two older brothers Raken and Tristen. The cold, intellegent one and the irresistable charmer. Which is odd concidering the two of them were envious since he was the first one to get a girlfriend!

User Image

Name:Shageki
Martial Status: dating zoe
Personality: An innocent flirter, he has a natural yearning for mischeif, though kind at heart. He has learned from the best in the ways of wooing females, and this combined with a natural sense of humor often catches some eyes.

And where Dameon goes, his daughter follows...

User Image

Name:Cressida
Matial Status: Single
Personality: A little trickster she always manages to get out of trouble. Isn't she just adorable?

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:07 am
Niday and Dayht

User Image

Nidays the black one XD And yes, her ad is currently up in the Personals thread

Name:Niday
Martial Status: Single
Personality: For the older FA members, she's like a mix of Amara and Raken. Extreamly intellegent, mature, logical but cold. She wont outrightedly insult someone like Amara, but that could be the problem. She wont talk to you at all unless proven worthy. In the end though, if you manage to get into her heart she'll show a side hardly seen. The caring female she could be

Dayht is the blue one lol

Name:Dayht
Martial Status: Dating Apollo <3 finally
Personality: Quick and bouncy she's a very happy pae who'll giggle at anything in plain sight. She's very nice but a little sensitive. Day is the type of pae who'll...run right up to a summoned demon and give it a hug because it's 'cute'.

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:12 am
Malloren

User Image

Name:Malloren
Martial Status: dating vash
Personality: Malloren is quite protective of her brother. She bristles at everything until she gets to know them so basically only loves her brother. Think of her as...a stray. Untrusting, mean, but has the potencial to be one of the most faithful companion.

Name:Yuki
Martial Status: dating sylve
Orientation: Pretty sure straight
Personality: Yuki is kind and sweet, a soft, shy pae that only wants to help. He's what balances out Malloren, and keeps her from sinking her teeth into everything.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:19 am
Amara, Tristen and Adora

User Image

Name: Amara
Martial Status: Single and it aint going to happen
Orientation: I haven't a clue o.o
Personality: A hateful fae bent on distroying anything that has to do with love around her. She dispises what her brother Tristen is and hates that pae are falling in love left and right around her. Her favorite things to do are creating 'nick names' and insulting people while ranting about how 'love is like a blue rose, it doesn't exist'. I don't think that she realizes that she's fighting against the very thing she claims isn't even there. Confuesing fae.

Name: Tristen
Martial Status: single
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: He is the natural charmer. He can flatter even the most cold hearted of pae, even without his power. Except for of course, his sister amara. She's immune to anything of that sort. Sweet, nice and kind to a fault, it is virtually impossible for him to hate anyone.

User Image

Name:Adora
Orientation: bisexual, just like her daddy XD
Personality: The daughter of the Fae of Love, adora is extreamly sweet and kind-natured. Her warmth and cute attitude even touching the cold Kurt who had forsaken her mother Sunny when she had followed her heart to Tristen. She seems to have gotten Tristens charm like that, even if she doesn't have it as a power.

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:23 am
Erylia

User Image

Name:Erylia
Martial Status: single
Orientation: bisexual. She just wants to have fun
Personality: Erylia is a fun, bouncy pae'il, much like her sister Dayht. Only, unlike her, she doesn't exactly think of consequences. At all. She doesn't care if she gets hurt, punished, or cause harm to others. Not to be confuesed with selfishness, the girl is surprisingly kind. She just wants to have fun

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:06 pm
Zana

User Image

Name:Zana
Martial Status: falling in love?
Orientation: straight...I think
Personality: Zana is extreamly shy, hardly speaking to even her family. Not to be confused with cowardice however, as she is surprisingly brave. Very sweet and gentle, the pae gives off a very fragile sense. Only when one gets to know her do they find out quite the opposite...

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:08 pm
Kaiden

User Image

Name:Kaiden
Martial Status: too young
Orientation: who knows?
Personality: Kaiden is an interesting fellow. He'll be shy when he wants to be, and yet in your face at other times. Perhaps he's bipolar?

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:09 pm
Captain Darius

User Image

Name: Darius
Personality: Darius is a salty seadog who commands his crew with an iron fist. He loves to pillage whether it be money, items, or women. His crew however follows faithfully as Darius is no coward and will fight to the bitter end.

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:14 pm
Nereus

User Image

Name: Nereus
Martial Status: Straight
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Shy and curious, Nereus is a pae of few words.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:16 pm
Pix

User Image

Name: Pix
Martial Status: Too Young
Orientation: Unknown
Personality: Currently unknown

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:53 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:37 pm
I post! Tristan sounds like just the kind of safe and caring person that Hyacinthus can meet first^^ I can see Hyacinthus considering Tristan a kind of father figure  

Persephone13

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:17 pm
Bio's updated! XD I'll get Zana's up as soon as the links start working again, promise! Though she's currently taken in an rp  
:[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff