Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:30 pm
based on season 3 but diffrent characters
we are kids with digimon who gang up together with friends to protect the human world from evil digimon who want to destroy it

omnimon desides that the human world should have never been created and wants it to be destroyed so he sends digimon to earth to destroy it but tamers are formed with digimon as there partners hopeing to save it and prove that humans and digimon can coexsist together

gaia name
characters name
partners name
attacks
humans bio
appearence

gaia name neo yoru13
characters name luke lancaster
partners name coronamon
attacks CoroKnuckle: Punches enemies with his flaming fist.
Corona Flame: Shoots fire from his forehead.
Petit Prominence: Winds his whole body with fire to defend or tackle the enemy.
humans bio juke is a 14 year old boy whos mind is always day dreaming about the wonders of digimon and wishing they were real he is one that will always protect a friend and anyone since his brother was murdered and he couldnt do anything about it
appearence like takuya from season four but no hat and google with blonde hair

pm me or just post on rp but pm me if want to join so i know you do lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:42 pm
walking buy a open feild at night late for dinner
oh snap ill be late
when my cell phone began to go crazy
what the hell
and a strange thing happened my phone transformed into a orange digivice
this is not what i think it is............................... its a digivice
a arow pointed to the feild when a weird light came out of the sky and i ran to it
there was now a huge crater and in it was a digimon
hello im coronamon
ummmm hi i said to the digimon when it jumped up and land in my hands
hi your my new partner what your name said coronamon
wow this is awesome i thought
well im luke is said happily
and the rest of the walk home i talked with the digimon
the second i met him little did i know a bond was formed and this bond was going to make us strong  

king zetsu13

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:47 pm
gaia name - ScifantasyX the Wise
characters name - Jason
partners name - Velocimon
attacks - Fire Ball, Fire Claw
humans bio - Jason is a young adult right out of high school. He wanted to have an adventure before going to college. Little did the 16 year old know that he would have an adventure of a liftime when he met his partner.
appearence - User Image

Here's a picture of Velocimon:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:01 am
hey can i be the evil guy i have an omnimon
gaia name - keegy
characters name - keegan
partners name - omnimon
attacks -trancending sword
keegys bio - keegan was always different as a child while other kids were out playing sports he stayed inside and played games. as the stronger kids always picked on him and his friend they DNA digivolved there digimon into omnimon and decided to get there revenge on the entire human world.

i cant find a pic for the appearence so just pretend for now

digimon appearenceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

keegy

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:35 pm
keegy
hey can i be the evil guy i have an omnimon
gaia name - keegy
characters name - keegan
partners name - omnimon
attacks -trancending sword
keegys bio - keegan was always different as a child while other kids were out playing sports he stayed inside and played games. as the stronger kids always picked on him and his friend they DNA digivolved there digimon into omnimon and decided to get there revenge on the entire human world.

i cant find a pic for the appearence so just pretend for now

digimon appearenceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i would rather you didnt i need tamers and if you really wanted to be with evil omnimon you can be an evil tamer that he will send they are humans that he control well they have there own personality but they work for them lol

but i think you should be a tamer plz lol and omnimon doesnt have a tamer  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:36 pm
scifantasyx the wise
gaia name - ScifantasyX the Wise
characters name - Jason
partners name - Velocimon
attacks - Fire Ball, Fire Claw
humans bio - Jason is a young adult right out of high school. He wanted to have an adventure before going to college. Little did the 18 year old know that he would have an adventure of a liftime when he met his partner.
appearence - User Image

Here's a picture of Velocimon:
User Image

ummm can he be younger plz but love the guy because digimon are normally partners with teens about 13-15  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:39 pm
gaia name: Chikyu Kodomo
characters name: Hana Nagareboshi
partners name: Lunamon
attacks: * Luna Claw: Attacks by using her claws of which power of darkness filled in.
* Tear Shoot: Concentrates her power to the antenna and shoots a graceful water ball to the opponent.
* Lop Ear Ripple: Rolls her ears and releases foam swirls to wind the opponent.
humans bio: Hana is thirteen years old, yet has the appearance and maturity of a little kid. She wasn't really into digimon until she saw a digimon video game in an electronics store. She rented the game just to try it out, and loved it so much she decided to buy it. When she finally bought it, however, the card slot seemed to be broken, as none of the cards she swiped through it did anything. Suddenly, one of the cards that had come with the game turned bright blue, and seemed to be drawn towards the card reader, so she tried it out. The minute she swiped the blue card through, the card reader flashed a bright, white light, and when it died down, Hana noticed that the card reader and blue card were both gone, but what looked like a digivice, according to what the game called them, was lying in place of the card reader. Suddenly, the TV screen flashed, and the digimon she'd chosen as her partner at the beginning, Lunamon, appeared on the screen, turned towards her, and started speaking directly to her. "Huh? Hey, it's my tamer! I finally found you!" She then lept out of the TV screen and landed in front of her. "I've been looking high and low for you, tamer. I thought you'd never find me." Once Lunamon explained to Hana what a tamer was, and the bond between a tamer and digimon, the two of them became friends. With Lunamon's help, Hana has greatly improved her abilities as his tamer, but these powers will be put to the test when she meets up with Luke...
appearence:
User Image
And here's her partner:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:50 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
gaia name: Chikyu Kodomo
characters name: Hana Nagareboshi
partners name: Gaomon
attacks: Double Backhand: Spins around very fast in a whirlwind, either creating a vortex or striking an enemy in a tornado of punches.
Rolling Upper: Jumps into the air, spinning and striking his opponent with his fist.
Gao Rush: Rapidly punches an enemy.
humans bio: Hana is thirteen years old, yet has the appearance and maturity of a little kid. She wasn't really into digimon until she saw a digimon video game in an electronics store. She rented the game just to try it out, and loved it so much she decided to buy it. When she finally bought it, however, the card slot seemed to be broken, as none of the cards she swiped through it did anything. Suddenly, one of the cards that had come with the game turned bright blue, and seemed to be drawn towards the card reader, so she tried it out. The minute she swiped the blue card through, the card reader flashed a bright, white light, and when it died down, Hana noticed that the card reader and blue card were both gone, but what looked like a digivice, according to what the game called them, was lying in place of the card reader. Suddenly, the TV screen flashed, and the digimon she'd chosen as her partner at the beginning, Gaomon, appeared on the screen, turned towards her, and started speaking directly to her. "Huh? Hey, it's my tamer! I finally found you!" He then lept out of the TV screen and landed in front of her. "I've been looking high and low for you, tamer. I thought you'd never find me." Once Gaomon explained to Hana what a tamer was, and the bond between a tamer and digimon, the two of them became friends. With Gaomon's help, Hana has greatly improved her abilities as his tamer, but these powers will be put to the test when she meets up with Luke...
appearence:
User Image
And here's her partner:

thats kool

now lets get started  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:02 pm
walking to my house still in the park coronamon started getting all tence and growling and jumped out mof my hands "bad digimon here," he said and started running before i could move i thought i saw a glemps of my friend hana running in the direction coronamon is i brushed it off and followed him

when i finally cought up to coronamon and to my suprise there was a weird fog and hana was here with her own digimon gaomon i reconized him to "hanna what are you doing here," but i was cut off by somthing attacking me it was a bakemon so coronamon attacked with a coroaknuckle im new at this and i have no clue what im suposed to do and coronamons attack arnt working bakemon keeps dodgeing  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:42 pm

my appearence  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:40 pm
Hana turned and noticed that Luke was there also, and that he had his own digimon partner with him. "Whoa! Luke, I didn't know you had a partner too! Anyway, Lunamon and I have been practicing, so we'll help you out." With that, Hana pulled a card out of her pocket, then swiped it through her digivice. "Digimodify! Speed activate!" Suddenly, Lunamon started moving extra fast; she was almost a blur. "Thanks," she responded as she began slashing Bakemon with her claws at phenomenal speed. "Luna Claw!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:53 pm
(The girl from Savers is 18. I can't remember her name right now, but anyways, if I change the age, then I'd have to change the bio and I REALLY don't want to but if you really insist I change it I will.)  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:27 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Hana turned and noticed that Luke was there also, and that he had his own digimon partner with him. "Whoa! Luke, I didn't know you had a partner too! Anyway, Gaomon and I have been practicing, so we'll help you out." With that, Hana pulled a card out of her pocket, then swiped it through her digivice. "Digimodify! Speed activate!" Suddenly, Gaomon started moving extra fast; he was almost a blur. "Thanks," he responded as he slammed his fists into the Bakemon at fanominal speed. "Gao Rush!"

kool realizeing i had my deck with me digimodify hyper wing activate hyper speed activate

flying fast coronam on atacked bakemon with coronaflame and a huge flame came from his forehead defeating bakemon coronamon and gaomon absorbed his data

we are a great team i said laughing  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:28 pm
scifantasyx the wise
(The girl from Savers is 18. I can't remember her name right now, but anyways, if I change the age, then I'd have to change the bio and I REALLY don't want to but if you really insist I change it I will.)

thx i would appreciate it i really want everyone around the same age its ok sorry for being a hassle  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:25 pm
neo yoru13
Chikyu Kodomo
Hana turned and noticed that Luke was there also, and that he had his own digimon partner with him. "Whoa! Luke, I didn't know you had a partner too! Anyway, Lunamon and I have been practicing, so we'll help you out." With that, Hana pulled a card out of her pocket, then swiped it through her digivice. "Digimodify! Speed activate!" Suddenly, Lunamon started moving extra fast; she was almost a blur. "Thanks," she responded as she slashed Bakemon with her claws at phenomenal speed. "Luna Claw!"

kool realizeing i had my deck with me digimodify hyper wing activate hyper speed activate

flying fast coronam on atacked bakemon with coronaflame and a huge flame came from his forehead defeating bakemon coronamon and gaomon absorbed his data

we are a great team i said laughing

Hana smiled at Luke; she was glad that she would be working with her friend and not alone. "You were great too; that combo you used was great!" Lunamon walked over to Coronamon and looked at him curiously. "So, you're my partner's friend's partner? I'm Lunamon, nice to meet you."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games