Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:18 am
Welcome

Hello and welcome to my pae rp corral, here you can pick out a pae that meets your rping fancey and just PM me so we can start that rodeo, oh an don't shoot me for the lame attempt at the ranching metaphore, I didn't promise the state of your sainity after all.

A little about me: I write in limited-third person style, complete third person would be godmoding after all, and greatly enjoy rping with people of like styles. There are exceptions to this rule *coughtaracough*, but for the most part, that is what I am looking for.

I am nice, mostly, and am on everyday so you can expect a reply at least once a day, but on the other side of the coin I may have patience but I will not wait two months for an rp to finish unless there are very special circumstances. Right now I am doing something different and opening all my pae up. What is different about that is I will allow one pae to be in more then one rp, backdating like Dia does. If this does not work, I will change it but for now, its worth a try. Their is one exception here, and that is Menolly, for a little while, she will be only in one rp.

enough about me, meet my pae, though do realise I will rp as my self if you want/need/it would be funnier to have a 'human' involved in the rp *cackles*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:44 am
In desprate need of having sense knocked in to him:
Kurt

User Image

Name: Kurt
Martial Status: taken by Chael, if she'll still have him
Orientation: strait
Personality: Normally he is a very nice, reasonable guy. However, when he became a father, he got way over protective and due to a sitcuation with his eldest child, Sunny whom was adopted, he disowned her and left home. He feels she not only disrespected him, but betrayed him and is still very bitter and angry for it. After meeting Adora, the young pae is sure is his granddaughter, his fire was cooled for the most part and he has come to terms with Sunny, but still will not lift the disownment.

Journal: journal

Random fact: He and Cheal were one of the first paes to have a live birth, their child being Sebell

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:53 am
High Mataintance when it comes to affection, mistress of darkness:
Morena

User Image

Name: Morena
Martial Status: Love polygon, she is deeply in love with Letha, and not afraid to admit it even though they are on raither rocky ground right now and she lives with her. She very much loves Mo, though hasn't seen in a long while. Victor was he first infatuation, her feelings for him have still not gone past infatuation.
Orientation: bi
Personality: Morena is a dark pae who enjoys confusing and tormenting the good and rightous. She can be very caring, but only to those she is close to. When it comes to affection, she is demanding but trying to control it for the sake of her relationtionship with Letha.

*warning* not a pae for the good hearted pae to play around with

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:03 am
Lover of attention and player in the making:
Grendell

User Image

Name: Grendell
Martial Status: not looking for a commitment
Orientation: Strait (might swing the other way for a on night stand if enough attention is involved)
Personality: She is a flirt and claims to want 'action', however what she won't admit, is she has never even kissed a guy before. That being said, with enough admiring of her and attention, she has no fears about taking that leap. No good pae can handle this bad girl, she loves to fight and is very strong for all her months of training with her morningstar, tick her off and she will make sure she gets payback in full.

Random fact: The first Nymph born of the unholy union of the first four pae breeding, she hates, absolutly hates one of her mothers, Letha and doesn't like the other.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:12 am
Recluse behind the glass
Montana

User Image

Name: Montana (goes by Tana)
Martial Status: unattached
Orientation: strait (untested)
Personality: Montana used to leave the safety of her mirror world a bit as a teen and was raised out side of that world. However, after a bad experince with two demonic children, she never again left her mirrors. Because of this, she may seem like an aloof pae, but given the chance, she can show the warm carrying side of her.

Random fact: She actually lives in the world inside of the mirrors, its space off absulutly nothing, no sound no air no anything beyound the nothingness and her side of every mirror. She can tell which mirrors go where and look out of them anytime she choses, but can stay far enough that she isn't seen.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:55 pm
I hope its okay to post, if not, I will delete this. ^^;

Anytime you want, we can have some family interaction with Mo, Morena, Grendell and Drucilla. We can continue the Grendell/Dru one if you want too, but Dru has changed a bit in my head. @_@

I am really sorry about never responding and always making you wait. I was just going through rough times last year. Hopefully, those are all behind me now. I am trying to get back into the habit of being responsibile again. xd  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:41 pm
Its fine, Dia, I would LOVE a Mo, Morena, Grendell and Durcilla rp, that sounds awesome! heart

I understand about the rough times, I was sad that the rp stopped but I didn't mind that knowing that you had things to deal with rl. If you don't feel it would work, I am not oppsed to droping it and starting something else.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:36 am
Umm I hope you would not mind but i think Chael and Kurt should meet I know that he still hates her for taking Sunnys side in the who fight.

or he can meet his other granddaughter meron or even Sunny
You can chose  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:36 am
sailornorthstar
Umm I hope you would not mind but i think Chael and Kurt should meet I know that he still hates her for taking Sunnys side in the who fight.

or he can meet his other granddaughter meron or even Sunny
You can chose

I don't mind him meeting up wiht Chael, I was hoping for a family rp of some sort, you beat me to the punch

How about an rp where it at least start off as Kurt and Chael then possibly add more pae to the mix or not.

Would you like to start?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:15 pm
sure I will start I think I will name it mending broken hearts  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:16 pm
Alright ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:53 am
POC Reunion

If you want to join, that'd be great.

Also, if you want to do an rp without victor, letha or alturius involved, that can be set up too. xd  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:44 am
Antidia
POC Reunion

If you want to join, that'd be great.

Also, if you want to do an rp without victor, letha or alturius involved, that can be set up too. xd

I joined, depending on how the rp goes, I may take you up on that offer.  
:[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games