Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
[Crew Members + Crew Application]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:22 pm
Hello Members of the Harry Potter Slash Guild!

We, the Members of your Crew, thought you might like to know a little about the people behind the pixels, so we created this lovely sticky.

This will help you not only know your crew, but know who to contact in case of an issue.

So let us introduce you to ourselves!

List of current Crew members: [Updated June 15th 2011]
Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain
Harry P Slash G
Vice Captain
[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew
External Penetration
Crew

Sirius Black-Lupin here.

For those of you interested in becoming a member of the HPSG Crew fill out the following form and PM it to me, Sirius Black-Lupin.

Thank you for your time! Keep slashing!

Crew members will be responsible for accepting join requests, inviting new members, enforcing rules, and generally just keeping the guild looking fresh and active.

[b]Screen Name:[/b]
[b]What do you like to go by?[/b]
[b]What is your favorite pairing?[/b]
[b]Have you ever been a crew member or Captain for another guild?[/b]
[b]What do you have to offer to the HPSG as a Crew Member?[/b]
[b]What would you like to change about the guild?[/b]
[b]If you know about a crew member abusing their power, not doing as they are supposed to do, or talking negatively about another crew member, what would you do?[/b]
[b]When is your birthday?[/b]
[b]How old are you (if you are uncomfortable with answering this, give me an age range that you fall between, no 0 - 99s!)[/b]

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:23 pm
Table of Contents

o1. Intro
o2. ToC
o3. El Presidente
o4. EP the Penny
o5. Ashley
o6. Moony
o7. Reserved
o8. Reserved
o9. Reserved
1o. Reserved

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:24 pm
The Captain

Screen Name: Sirius Black-Lupin, but you can call me Sirius, or El Presidente

Birthday and Age: October 2nd, I'm 17 right now.

Favorite Pairing: Remus Lupin/Sirius Black

You'll see me lurking: In the Main Subforum, slaving on the stickies, if I'm not hiding away in the Trash Bin working on some crack pot idea for the guild

Experience: I have been a hard working Crew Member of the HPSG since it opened back in June 2005, slowly working up to being a Vice Captain and now Captain. I have also been a Crew Member and Vice Captain of The Seek and Ye Shall find guild, a Vice Captain for the Club Babylon Guild, and a Vice Captain for the Harry Potter and the Holy Trinity Guild. I have coordinated many events in activities in all of these guilds for the past two years.

The Guild and I: After being around for so long, I remember the original purpose of this guild: to love and honor the Harry Potter and the Slash that hides in it. I know the inner workings of this Guild like no other, having made it such a part of my life. I'm always looking for ways to improve the guild and involve my members. I feel like I am a fair Captain who is ready to make the best of everything  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:54 am
EP the Penny

Screen Name:
External Penetration, but EP or Penny works. Really you can just call me anything you want. My RL name is Caitlin if you really feel the need to go by that.

Birthday and Age:
July 31st, currently 16.

Favourite Pairing:
Draco/Harry. <333

You'll see me lurking:
The Fanwork Section, and the main forum. If I'm not here I'm probably either in my guild or The Old Chatterbox, another guild I've been a long-time member of.

Experience:
Creator and Captain of The Harry/Draco Slash Guild. I also owned another guild a while ago, but I ended up selling it.

The Guild and I:
I'm always online, seeing as I have no life, so I could easily keep track of things. That is, if I remember to. My memory is horrid. I try to keep things active, posting my opinions (sometimes multiple times) and creating what I hope are interesting threads. I'm not going to lie; I'm a slacker in everything I do. It's a bad RL habit I drag with me, but I try to do my best.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:58 am
Ashley

Screen Name:
March_Hare` but Ashley is perfect, you are also welcome to give me a nickname variation of Ashley that is fine with me. :]

Birthday and Age:
May 29th, Currently 19

Favorite Pairing:
Draco/Harry, this is my favorite pairing because I love how hard it is for them to be together they have to work for it, it doesn't come naturally to them.

You'll see me lurking:
I can be found in the Offtopic section, as well as the Games and Rpg section. If you have any issues in either of these sections, please come to me. I'd be more than happy to help you out with your issues.

Experience:
I've never been a crew member or anything else, but I've had experience in positions of "power'' in my real life.

The Guild and I:
Can offer My creativity, I'm a good people person also, I work well with others and I'm interested in getting this guild into action. Would like to change The members posting...We need more of it, so I'd like to add more member friendly topics I suppose, I mean things to draw the people in, 'till they find others that will keep them here permanently.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:58 pm
Moony

Screen Name:
Remus J. Lupin-Black (aka Remus/Moony)

Birthday and Age:
May 29th; 20

Favorite Pairing:
Remus/Sirius for obvious reasons.

You'll see me lurking:
Pairings and General Discussion are my areas, but I can be just about anywhere really.

Experience:
Ex-Vice Captain of the HPSG, Crew member of the HPSG for a few years now, Captain of Seek and Ye Shall Find, Captain of Club Babylon, Captain of Harry Potter and the Holy Trinity. I also happen to be an honorary crew member for Live and Fight Your Sorrow: A Final Fantasy RP Guild, but was originally the Captain.

The Guild and I:
I've been rather attached to this guild because I met Padfoot through this guild and she's very special to me. I've always wanted to see another RP for this guild, but would like to see more activity before that happens though.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:55 pm
User Image

User Image

RESERVED

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:09 pm
User Image

User Image

RESERVED

User Image

User Image  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image

RESERVED

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:57 pm
User Image

User Image

RESERVED

User Image

User Image  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:49 am
[Ren the Ryoko]

Hi everyone! I'm the newest crew member around, though I've been a member of the guild for ages! It's my goal to get this guild spiffy, updated and active again!

I like nearly all slash, and write lots of fanfiction. I also do 1x1 RPs.
Apart from Harry Potter, I love Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Dr Who and about a million billion books.  
HPSG Head Quarters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games