Reply Recycled Threads
pics. of abused animals

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sasuke_sakura8

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:44 am
if u want to see some pics. of abused animals heres some can u even realize that this things happened to them?, i bet there crying inside but not outside. wat do u feel about them?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:05 am
Wow, is there a point to this topic? People are quite aware animals are abused all over the world but showing random gruesome photos is not going to solve anything. Maybe if you focused on one form of animal abuse and had an example, of ways to help prevent the issue more people would post and contribute. But the way I see it, this is a disgusting pointless topic, sorry sweatdrop .  

`Becca`

Bubby_Buddy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:58 am
awe.. that is so sad
sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:59 am
those pictures are so sad sad  

Bubby_Buddy

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:09 pm
imma srry i had to point this out `Becca` i think its not that bad of an idea of abused animals so that U feel srry for them and dont hurt them in ur life time while also remindin ur friends not to also ... and in the end word will go tho tha whole world and most ppl will not abuse animals ... tho some ppl are stubborn and wont get the point ... i personally dunno wut to do then but ya u get the point

I heart heart heart Animalz n Anime 3nodding heart 3nodding whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:34 pm
`Becca`
Wow, is there a point to this topic? People are quite aware animals are abused all over the world but showing random gruesome photos is not going to solve anything. Maybe if you focused on one form of animal abuse and had an example, and ways to help the issue more people would post and contribute. But the way I see it, this is a disgusting pointless topic, sorry sweatdrop .

u don't have to go to this topic if u don't want to see a disgusting and useless topic and dearestNpurest is right  

sasuke_sakura8

`Becca`

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:59 pm
DearestNPurest
imma srry i had to point this out `Becca` i think its not that bad of an idea of abused animals so that U feel srry for them and dont hurt them in ur life time while also remindin ur friends not to also ... and in the end word will go tho tha whole world and most ppl will not abuse animals ... tho some ppl are stubborn and wont get the point ... i personally dunno wut to do then but ya u get the point

I heart heart heart Animalz n Anime 3nodding heart 3nodding whee

She is showing off gruesome pictures with no story or background to any of it.

Example: In one picture there is a horse bloody and dead; HOW? WHY? What can we do to help or prevent these things from happening?

Get it?
Showing pictures is not enough. Tell us the problem/what's going on in the photo. Not just "Animals are abused". I think people know that animals are abused in the world.
Once again, if you tell us a particular issue with pictures for evidence or what ever than I see this thread going someplace. Random sick images are not going to solve anything.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:07 pm
sasuke_sakura8
`Becca`
Wow, is there a point to this topic? People are quite aware animals are abused all over the world but showing random gruesome photos is not going to solve anything. Maybe if you focused on one form of animal abuse and had an example, and ways to help the issue more people would post and contribute. But the way I see it, this is a disgusting pointless topic, sorry sweatdrop .

u don't have to go to this topic if u don't want to see a disgusting and useless topic and dearestNpurest is right

I am a crew member to the guild and part of my duty is making sure threads are appropriate. I understand you care for animals but take my advice above (last post)

Gruesome pictures are allowed as far as I know but please have a point to them.

`Becca`

sasuke_sakura8

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:49 am
`Becca`
sasuke_sakura8
`Becca`

I am a crew member to the guild and part of my duty is making sure threads are appropriate. I understand you care for animals but take my advice above (last post)

Gruesome pictures are allowed as far as I know but please have a point to them.

FINE  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:22 pm
people are sooo mean! animals live to u know!  

Chiruri-Sama

horsephin_tomboy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:39 pm
This subject is sad and wrong but I have to agree it's over stressed. If u see this happening stop it and if this is kinda like a passion for u become a SPCA officer or wildlife protection Officer  
Recycled Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games