Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:03 am
User Image
These are the Pathways. They are numerous and go to many places,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
but be careful of them, they like to change their destination on the unwary....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image

Amity and Astrid just smiled at him before moving with there bags off the island and using one of few elven realm portals to get to the pathways. Amity gasped a she looked around and her mother smiled as she began to walk down them. "amity stay close or you will get lost" she said. "all right" amity said but she was just to lost in looking around. Astrid turned and looked at Carroe. "will you be all right?" she asked,. It was dark in the trees where they came out but there was no telling when the would hit a opening with sunlight.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled at Amity, and Lillianna cawed. "I'll be fine here. There's nothing that's not shaded by the trees. They are extremely tall, and wildly covered in leaves. The only place any sun would reach is the roof of the temple, but you can't get up there anyways without magic. Thank you for worrying though, that's very nice, and sweet of you to care." He smiled warmly, and again, felt strange... There was just something about this girl that got to him. He would have to think it over.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image

Astrid nodded and turned as Amity cam bouncing back in her short green dress with long sleeves. "Mother which way there is so many paths" amity said looking around. at the two she saw. "Easy we go that way" Astrid said as she started heading down the right one. "How?" amity said. "Don't you feel the pull of cold?" Astrid said looking over her shoulder. Amity looked at her before nodding. "that is north and we want to head north to get to the path to the temple" Astrid said as she started to walk, " You may know lots Amity but you still need to learn more." Amity blushed and nodded before smiling at Carroe. "I can speak every elven langue, know are history and about every god but I am still a child learning" she said, "O can you teach me Drow?"

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled and couldn't help but feel a little pride, and a little closer to Amity yet again. She was also a person who enjoyed learning apparently, like he did. "I would be very happy to. I'll also help you learn your magic if you wish. It would be my pleasure." He said with a gentle, and caring voice. Lillianna nipped at his ear in knowing of what was going on. She was his magical companion after all, so she could see him feeling closer, and closer to Amity, and she didn't care, but was happy for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image

Amity smiled as there was a jump in her steps as she walked with him and behind her more. Astrid smiled and gave a light laugh and Amity knew why. Smiling she looked at him and held out her hand. A cold breeze formed around it and flowed. Focusing it slowly took form and started to make a little star. "I am a ice elf are magic is in the blood." she said hand him the star, "We don't need spells or ruins. We are one with are element and are power so much that some say ice is are blood and that way we live in the cold north."

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled and laughed as he took the star. "I know, i've read all about all kinds of different races." He started to use some kind of spell on the icy star, and the inside began glistening and sparkling different colors. Then, a piece formed on the back out of the ice, and it became a hair clip. "We Drow are gifted in charms and curses. This charm here in this star..." He pinned it in her hair, behind her ear, "Happens to bring the wearer of the item its cast on good luck, and protects them at the same time. Although, that's not the extent of a Drow's power. We are able to use all kinds of magic." Then, once done explaining, he smiles at her in his usual way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image

Amity said nothing but blushed and watched him as he put the hair clip in and talked. she was not usaly quite for she loved to talk, but for some reason she could not get a word out. It was strange but she just smiled and touched the hair clip. "Thank you" she said finally before paying attention to where they where walking. Astrid just smiled and looked back at the two. "come on you two you can talk spells and other things once we get to the temple" she said. "yes mother" amity said.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:28 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled at Astrid, and nodded. He really did like having company. Especially other elves, even though they were a different race than he was. This was a great moment for him. He actually had people with him traveling, who liked him, and he also liked. Unlike when he was still in the Drow realm, and he couldn't hardy trust those around him. Drow were not the kind to be good to eachother, seeing that they had a hirearchy. It was also tough since he was of noble blood, but he didn't care for all the noble treatment he got, and how people always acted around him back home. It was so annoying, and just thinking about it made him finally frown for once, but then he looked to his side at Amity, and was instantly smiling again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:23 am
User Image

As they walked the pathway changed and so did the area around them but Amity and Astrid kept walking the way they knew was north. "Do you have any family Carroe?" Amity asked smiling up at him, "Most of my family live up north." They still had a ways to walk they might as will find something to talk about to kill time. Astrid was just happy to be able to walk again and enjoyed having her health and powers back. She was smile and look back at the two but said nothing as she walked.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image
Carroe quickly thought of something to stop where this conversation was going, and hoped they would be fine with it. "I don't really like talking about my family. Yes, though, I do have family. The only one I can trust though... Well I would rather not get into it." He stopped smiling, and started wishing his family wasn't the way they were. He did really miss his sibling though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image

"O I am sorry I should mind my own business" amity said before hurrying up to catch with her mother. She felt bad now about asking him but she just wanted to know for he was travelling alone.. She would not bug him any more as she walked quietly a few feet behind her mother. Astrid looked at her but side nothing as she looked on a head to travel. .

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image
Carroe moved up beside her, and decided quickly to explain a bit. "It' not that I don't love my family, it's just the way Drow are. There's not many Drow you can trust. Our home land is under a higherarchy. We have a king and queen and nobles. Because of this, there are not many you can trust as a Drow, because everyone wants to be in the seat of power. Everyone also doesn't treat the others equally." That's as far as he could take it right now, but he knew when he felt better about them, he would talk it over more with them.  
Elven Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff