Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:34 pm
Devossy
Lol let's see... keep this from being Cybering... um...

Sin began to pull asteroids clothes off, every buckle, and every button undone. He kissed her passionately Running his hands all over her body. He leaned back to strip himself of clothing watching her body dance with the projection of the flames.

His toned body almost seemed as if it was sweating. Though hos skin was cold you couldn't tell by his OTHER features.
He leaned back in biting lightly on her neck. Her skin feeling as silk against his. He ran his hand from her hip to the inside of her leg and up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:49 pm
13th King
o0 ok that is cutting it close

((goignt o call it there before we get introumble but nice XD))

Astrid was thankful that he made the igloo for them for it helped keep in the sounds they made and would block any one from seeing. She was breathing solfyt after she got air back in her longs after hours of fun. She rested agsitn his chest a she looked in to the near dead fire. She was so tired after that and her body was glowing from bless and sweat. "your to good to be true" she said tired, "I love you."

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:03 pm
Devossy
well Damn...

The wolves began to howl as Astrid began to moan. Sin was lost, drowning in the ocean of their bodies.

After her head landed on his chest he let out a sigh. He hadn't expected anything of sorts but it was amazing.

He laid staring at the roof of the igloo, only listening to there breathing. She told him she loved him and he began to lightly rub her back. "I love you Astrid." He said with a smile before fading off into sleep. He was exhausted, and he burnt the food to a crisp.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:05 pm
13th King
Sorry

Astrid smiled as she closed her eyes. She dreamed happily of what they just did and total forgot about there food. She was not one bit hungry but she was pleased they where together. She listened to his heart beat as she slept. The fire was out by time she woke and stretched on him. Looking down at him she kissed his lips gentle before getting up to sit. "o dear we burt the food" she said with a light laugh

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:23 pm
Devossy
Hi Vossy...

Sin was awoke by Astrid kissing him. He smiled watching her sit up and looking were the fire was the night before. She spoke of the food and he stared down at his stomach. Well he still wasn't hungry, which was odd for a man his size and metabolism. He had never been one to eat much. "I.... um sorry..." he said with a light smile. "Are you hungry... I have a few things in my bag..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:44 pm
13th King

"No I am fine for now" Astrid said moving some of her blue hair behind her ears as she went to kiss him. He was such a goof when he worried about her but she loved him for it. Looking around she found her clothing and began to dress. She could have used a shower but she would take on once they got to the castle. Part of her did not want to get dressed for she was enjoying the feel of his skin against her. She shivered happily at the thoughts of what his touches and kiss and more did to her. "So shall we?" she asked blushing as she run her fingers through her hair.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:07 am
Devossy
Sorry... I hadn't known you posted.... Do you have any free characters near the goddesses chamber... HeirO has been inactive to long. Sad face!

As Astrid kissed him and Began to dress he only laid there watching her, replaying the night in his head. After e was dressed she asked if he was ready to go. Sin only smiled standing before putting his pants on. He didn't put any of his other clothes on he only stuffed the rest of their belongings in the bags and threw them on his back.

"After you my love..." he said smirking as they exited. The fresh morning air bit at his skin, between that and the night before, he felt more alive than ever. Or maybe it was just his falling in love, but at least he was over the skepticism of going back to the kingdom.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:39 pm
13th King
I have a few free I can see how I can send your way

Astrid blushed as she looked him over as she got out of the igloo and in to the morning air. She tucked her hair behind her ears before taking his arm in hers. "Come lets get going and maybe we will make it in time for brunch" she said smiling. She could not wait for him to meet her friends and family as they started to walk again. She just hoped what every was following them was going to leave them be.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:57 pm
Devossy

Sin smiled and grabbed her hand putting it around his neck. He picked her up with ease and began to walk down the path again. The I igloo behind them melting away with the morning Sun.

"If we could, I'd like to bathe before seeing the king..." He said before taking off in a run, being steady with his feet so as not to shake her.

[[EXIT?]]  
Elven Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces