Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image
Carroe was surprised when her mother came out, but then happy when he noticed her smile. Then, when Amity burried her face in his chest, he held back his laugh, and spoke to Astrid. "Thank you for the warning Astrid, we will go to bed now." He put his lips by Amity's ear and spoke. "I have a gift for you. Please come to my room and i'll give it to you. Then, we can lay down and sleep." He whispered to her, and hoped that Astrid was back in her room, but figured she wouldn't mind anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image
As Astrid headed back to her room and closed the door so she could sleep and have a good nights rest, amity looked at him shock. ' he wants me to go to his room' she thought as her heart stopped beating and a million things went through her head. What was this gift he wanted to give her and did he want her to sleep the night in his room. "all right" she said as moved to get up. Heading to her room she closed the door and lend against it as her heart started to pound again. putting her hand to her head she felt very hot which was not good normal for a ice elf but it seemed to not be bugging her. "odd" she said as she went and got dressed in a simple white night gown. Once she washed her face and cleaned her teeth she left her room and went and knocked on his door. .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image
Carroe had already gone into his room, and when she knocked, he opened the door letting her inside, then closed it, and handed her a purple gift box, that was nearly flat. It was sitting in her hands as he lifted of the lid to reveal an elegant, sparkling with tiny purple crystals, purple satin night gown that was a slim fit, and just perfect for her figure. He smiled at her as he dropped the lid on the floor, and it didn't make a sound. "I really hope you like it, and I was hoping you would sleep here, with me, tonight. If that's ok with you?" He smiled brightly, and watched for her reaction.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image
Amity went redder then red could go as she looked at the elegant night gown. When and where did he get something like this. She felt a little wobble but kept her footing as she looked at him. He did want her to stay....did he want her to wear this too? Everything seemed to be moving so fast and she did not know what to say. "ummm yes but Carroe" she said softly and sweetly looking down as eh touched the night gown, "I have never been with some one or...kissed..will you took my first kiss.....its just I am new at all this."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled at her as he moved foreward, and hugged her, then he pulled back and looked into her eyes. "It's ok Amity, you are the first and only girl I have ever kissed. I have never been with anyone either. All I want is to cuddle up, and sleep. Maybe a few more kisses before bed too, but that's it. You don't have to put it on right now if you don't want to." He leaned in, and kissed her for a minute, sweetly, softly, passionately, and then walked over and opened a door to reveal a bathroom. "If you want to put it on though, here is the bathroom." Then, he walked over to the bed, pulled down the thin cover, and sat on the bed to wait for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
Amity looked at him shocked. He had never been with some one two? she found that hard to believe since he was handsome and older then she was. She shivered and all most melted in to the kiss if it where not for the fact she was hugging the box close to her. Nodding she went in to the bath room and change in to the purple night gown before coming out. "How do I look?" she asked playing with her hair.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image
Carroe's mouth opened slightly, and his eyes brightened so that they shined. "Like the most amazingly beutifull girl there ever was." He was in shock. He knew she would look good, but now that he actually saw her in it... he was stunned. He got up, and stood by the bed, just looking over her. Then, he smiled and motioned her to come over to him. "Please come over to bed, and let me hold you tight in my arms and cuddle with the most beutifull girl there is in this world." He said without flinching or having to think of what words to use. He used the only ones he could.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image
Amity played with her hair more as she blushed more. Moving to him she took small steps till she got to him. She was still nervous about all this. She giggled when he said cuddle for she thought it was cute a grown man using that word. "all right" she said, "I...I am ready to cuddle." she went to him and put a hand on his chest as she lend in to him. Her heart was still pounding like mad that she thought it was going to burst.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image
He wrapped his arms around her as they got into bed. He had hung up his cloak, so he was just in his night shorts now, and her hand against his chest felt cold, and the cold was very good to him. When they were finally laying down, cuddled up with their arms around each other, he kissed her gently on the lips. "Sweet dreams my love." He said sweetly, and kissed her again, before he lay his head down to go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image
"Good night and sweet dreams" Amity said softly as she snuggled in close to her. she rested her head against him and closed her eyes liking having him near. Closing her eyes she fell in to a nice sleep and dreamed about many things.

When morning came Astrid was all ready up and sipping tea she and eat breakfast and waited for the two of them. She did not want to disturbed the two of them for she was happy her little girl had found some one to share her heart with.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image
Carroe woke up, and didn't dare move. Amity was laying half way on top of him, and they were still holding on to each other. So he just lay there watching her breath, and waiting for her to wake up. he started to stroke her long hair slowly and gently with just a movement of his right wrist.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image
Amity wiggled in her sleep before she went to rub her eyes she blinked and few time and epped before she remembered that she had spent the night in his bed. "moring" she squeaked out. She wiggled in his arms trying to get away to get up. Her feel all around her face as she blushed and looked down at him. she finger she would sleep against him she did not know she was going to move in the night and end up on him.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
Carroe let go of her, so she could get up. "Good morning beutifull. Did you sleep well? I slept better than ever with you here." He smiled at her as he got up too, and he headed to the bathroom. "I'll be out in a little bit to eat. I'm going to take a quick shower." He said as he stepped in, and closed the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image
Amity just nodded and headed out. She went bright red as she saw her mother sitting there and smiling. "nothing happened" she said to her mother as she ran off to her room. Astrid just chuckled and sipped her tea. Gods help her what was her mother thinking. Amity was so embarrassed she was scared to go out of her room. Pulling out one of her green dresses she put it on and fixed ehr hair to make it look nice. smiling at her self she put the night Gown Carroe away and put the star clip back in her hair before heading out. "you look lovely sweet pea" Astrid said to her.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image
Carroe got through his shower, put on his shorts, and robe, then joined Astrid on the couch in the living room. "Hey Astrid. All we did was kiss a little bit, and sleep, that's all. I swear it to you." He hugged her, then got up to get breakfast for Amity, then himself. So he made two plates, and took them to the table.  
Elven Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff