Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
THE ECW'S GM OFFICE Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:20 pm
Come here requesting a match. The current GM is Stephanie Mcmahon  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:34 pm
~*~Stephanie McMahon stood in her office looking over the roster~*~  

Trisha Von Helson

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:15 am
((i thought me and kalos took the ECW tag titles to Smackdown the Hardys so left with the titles but its whatever))

~The team of Rob Van Dam and CM Punk walked into Stephanie's office. RVD paused while CM Punk addressed Stephanie.~

"Hey RVD and myself were watcheing the moniter backstage and we couldnt help but notice that you made an announcement that the first tag team into your office would recieve a shot at the tag team titles. So is that shot still available???"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:30 pm
"Yea they are"

(You guys did yes. However, ECW needed new tag team champs. Don't worry. I'll have a talk with Teddy a bout a tag team match for you guys on smackdown)  

Trisha Von Helson

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:28 am
((edit due to recent changes))

~CM Punk walks into the GM's office~

hey boss can I get a debut match  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:10 pm
*Poisin walks in*

Okay. I had my own plans at Wrestlemania thanks to Rhamm. But, now that that's over I want back into the ECW Title hunt. I don't care who I have to beat or what the stipulations are. But, I want at Phantom.  

Pharaoh Ramases

Trisha Von Helson

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:16 am
~*~Stephanie nodded at both men.~*~

"Well, CM Punk, seeing that you are firt, I will address you. I will give you a match against.. Bobby Lashley. And Poisin, you will have to inform e on who you wanna face tonight"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:03 pm
*smirks at the suggestion. He's never gotten to choose his victim before*

I........want...........Van Dam.  

Pharaoh Ramases

Trisha Von Helson

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:48 pm
"Hmm..very well then. You got him!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:22 pm
*Poisin smirks and walks out of her office*  

Pharaoh Ramases

Schwarz Spiegel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:38 am
Freakshow steps in casually. 'You look fabulous today, Stephie. Have you lost weight?' He asks, examining her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:07 am
Pharaoh Ramases
*smirks at the suggestion. He's never gotten to choose his victim before*

I........want...........Van Dam.
(( eek holy crap eek ))  

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

XCross

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:13 pm
Tajiri and Kenzo walks into the office.

Tajiri asks, "When will we have our matches? Those Hardy Boys think they've got the best of us, but we'll show which team is better by beating our opponents. Now who is left on ECW for us to demolish?"

Kenzo eyes Stephanie with a goofy face. Tajiri tells him to act professional and Kenzo tries to keep a straight face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:32 pm
XCross
Tajiri and Kenzo walks into the office.

Tajiri asks, "When will we have our matches? Those Hardy Boys think they've got the best of us, but we'll show which team is better by beating our opponents. Now who is left on ECW for us to demolish?"

Kenzo eyes Stephanie with a goofy face. Tajiri tells him to act professional and Kenzo tries to keep a straight face.
Chris Hero and Claudio busted threw the door way and Chris began to speak. Whoa whoa whoa. Tajiiri. You should be asking when your match with hardies will be. You should asking when your first and lat match with Kow is. Cause after we wrestle you to rejects Will have been beaten by the King of Wrestling. Claudio and Hero watched to see what he would do.  

JobsEveryDay

XCross

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:47 pm
"Oh please," Tajiri started. "The Kings of Wrestling? You're acting like you're running the show. All Kings have eventually been dethroned one way or another. But in our business we know how to handle the ring. Once we finish with the Hardy boys and you, we will be reign supreme over ECW."

"I suggest you two step down unless you want to face us before the PPV. How about I go one on one with..." Kenzo looks at both men then points a finger to Claudio, "...you. How about it?"  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games