Reply Friends Chat Corner
My cat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ature Manti

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:41 am
We just moved from Utah to San Antonio, Texas. We can only have four pets so my moms new husband brought his two cats and we had to pick one cat out of our four and brought our dog. The cat we chose is named Delilah. We just got a call from the kennel that we checked them into last night that Delilah got out. They have no idea where she is and she was outside when she escaped. I hate them for this. They just lost my cat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:19 pm
I'm very sorry about Delilah, I hope she's at least found safe by one person or another. I know how awful it is to have to choose between pets before moving, to have lost the one you chose above your other cats must be crushing.

Please don't take this the wrong way, as I am not Christian and would typically be the last one to push anything religious at someone, but have you considered, if it is amenable to you, praying to St. Anthony, the patron saint of domestic animals and lost articles? It always seemed to help things get found and insane pets come home when I was a child. Only a suggestion, if it's your thing... sweatdrop

Spellcat

Ature Manti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:33 pm
I'm not trying to indulge you or anything, but as soon as I saw this post, I did as you suggested. Yesterday afternoon, we got a call from the kennel that she had come back and that they had her in a cage waiting for us.

Thank you so much for this suggestion. I'm not saying that I really believed it would work, but the fact that I was out of options and that praying to this Saint brought my pet back to me is incredible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:33 am
Prayers really work, i believe in that...

...they just happen in His own chosen time though.  

eBil xMArion hYbRid
Crew

Spellcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:00 am
I am so very glad it worked and that your cat is safe.

*Claps for Saint Anthony.* heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:15 pm
Well hey, I am glad it worked out and she's safe.  

Ature Manti

Friends Chat Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff