Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Ummm.....Advice needed for sexual matters..... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherry_berry22

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:18 pm
Okay, as the title oof this topic states, I need advice for a very sexual matter. Recently, my boyfriend and i decided to have sex and well, we didnt use a condom and im a little scared as to whether or not i could be pregnant. We both highly doubt this but, then again, how can one be truley sure in this type or situation? He promised that if i was he'd be there for me and he wouldnt leave me (he is really honest and therefore i trust his completely. He wouldnt say something like that and then go against it.) I just wanted some help as to what i should do because if i am pregnant, i dont want to ruin the relationship and everything. Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:04 pm
Here's a little prayer (I'm not very good at them, sorry) :
Hey Jesus,
I had sex and I may be pregenat. Will you please guide my boyfriend and I in this uncertain time? I want your wisdom so we can do the right thing.
Amen.

Err...ya, that's all I can offer. I'll keep you in my prayers tonight.  

AspergersKitty

K1T3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:01 pm
use a pregnancy test. if it happens you have 2 or well 3 choices

1 keep it and take care of it as your own
2 abort it
3 have it then put it for adoption.

if nothing happens then i'm glad for you. and please for your sake USE A FRIGGIN CONDOM!!!!!!

i hope this helps  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:43 pm
AspergersKitty
Here's a little prayer (I'm not very good at them, sorry) :
Hey Jesus,
I had sex and I may be pregenat. Will you please guide my boyfriend and I in this uncertain time? I want your wisdom so we can do the right thing.
Amen.

Err...ya, that's all I can offer. I'll keep you in my prayers tonight.

Thank you so much! this is an idea i will surely put to use! and well, i hope im not!  

cherry_berry22

cherry_berry22

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:47 pm
K1T3

2 abort it

if nothing happens then i'm glad for you. and please for your sake USE A FRIGGIN CONDOM!!!!!!

i hope this helps

Yes, well, i've thought of these options but im wondering, how long should i wait before using a pregnancy test?! and of course, next time we'll be more than careful! i've made him promise to use a condom from now on.....we're not ready to become parents! he has two little brothers (6 and 7 yrs old) and takes care of them but as i said before, we're really not ready to be parents.....im still kinda scared though, any other advice?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:34 pm
cherry_berry22
K1T3

2 abort it

i hope this helps

Yes, well, i've thought of these options but im wondering, how long should i wait before using a pregnancy test?! and of course, next time we'll be more than careful! i've made him promise to use a condom from now on.....we're not ready to become parents! he has two little brothers (6 and 7 yrs old) and takes care of them but as i said before, we're really not ready to be parents.....im still kinda scared though, any other advice?

hmm usually a week or so after you had sex. u shud probably test now.

keeping it may have problems are you may think
aborting in my opinion kidna sux cuz it's still a lfie whether or not it's been born or not.
maybe it might be best if you put it for adoption. if you're pregnant  

K1T3

Dominique Devlin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:00 am
You better start thinking about what things would be like if you ARE going to be a parent though.>.>;
Because if you stop worrying and you find out you're pregnant anyway (like my best friend) you and your boyfriend could get in trouble with DaParentz. >_>; I just assume you still live at home.

Prayers will not change anything. I suggest you give up on those before they let you down. You should have taken a Morning After Pill... :s Bad girl. D:

You should go to the nearest... -I dont know the word in English- 'Apotheek' in Dutch - and ask THEM about what to do.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:32 pm
I think dom might be saying.. pregnancy center... drug store... i dunno.

but my words of advice. if you are under 18, you... might wanna run now. if you are preg.. your parents might just kill you. And fyi, prayers don't work. The earth was created like ALL the other planets, earth just happen to have a tilt and can support life. Humans evolved from monkeys, which evolved from sea life. (omg my tv is working O_O!!) anyway...

would love to say "oh, it was only your first time, no worries you won't get pregg" but i can't. Unfortinatly, first time you can get pregg, and or STDs. I happen to be learning of this atm in school, go figure.

Words of Major Advice:
If you don't wanna get pregg...
A) use a condamn
B) use withdrawl (he pulls out before ejaculating)
C) don't have sex!?
D) get the morning after pill
E) get the pill for the period thing...

hope it helps...

&heart,
Kogru

Kogru

cecy-PR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:52 pm
i agree. USE A CONDOM NEXT TIME! u should have used it the first time. as it was said, just bcs it's the first time does not, in any way, mean u won't get pregnant. do the test, and if u r....how old r u? anyway, ur parents might just kill u [figuratively speaking, of course].... all options said by kogru, i agree.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:53 pm
well, im not really sure if i've missed my period or not yet, so we're going to planned parenthood in a few days.....im nervous and scared and so is he....but through it all, its making our relationship stronger than before.... we dont fight at all anymore and he's so protective over me now, its really cute. the only problem is that we're not really ready for a baby and then what? im really against abortions, but then again, under the circumstances, i might go against my own will.....more later....bye!  

cherry_berry22

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:16 pm
How about putting the baby---if you are pregnant-- up for adoption...instead of abortion?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:17 pm
i was thinking about that but i kinda dont want to go through the whole pregnancy at the moment.....so im kinda stuck. im almost absolutely sure that abortion is my only option. but i will get over the guilt if i have to.  

cherry_berry22

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:09 pm
... You should really be smarter next time and use a condom, go on the pill, or something... and if you at least use that, and those fail, you at least tried...there's a ton of ways to avoid getting pregnant and not having sex at all is the best method.

If you are pregnant and decide against the abortion, since it is your choice after all... try to get a job to have the means to support the child... And if you do go through with the abortion... If you need someone to just talk to and cry on their shoulder talk to a close friend... I'm certain they'll be there for you.

If you're not pregnant, learn from this experience- USE SOME SORT OF PROTECTION NEXT TIME, Of which I'm pretty sure you've figured out from the stress you're going through

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:00 pm
Don't worry about pregnancy until you miss a couple periods. (If you go for two months without menstruating... yeah, that might mean you have a problem)

Otherwise, your worry is premature. Just because you had sex doesn't mean you're going to be pregnant... especially if it was the first time for both of you.  

ringwraith10

cherry_berry22

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:41 pm
ringwraith10
Don't worry about pregnancy until you miss a couple periods. (If you go for two months without menstruating... yeah, that might mean you have a problem)

Otherwise, your worry is premature. Just because you had sex doesn't mean you're going to be pregnant... especially if it was the first time for both of you.

OMG! thank you so much! you were right! i got my period and i guess i was over reacting. thank you everyone for all the help! i love you all so much! Can i add you all to my friends' list?  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff