Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
[[ And We All Fall Down ]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like it?
  Loved it.
  Yes.
  No.
  Hated it.
  Needs some work, but it's good.
View Results

[ EatRandomStuff ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:34 pm
[[ And We All Fall Down ]]

Date: September 11, 2001
Time: 3:47 AM

The plane was about to depart. I strove to get there, but it was too late. The plane had left without me. I sighed, and walked away. I was stuck in New York until the next flight. I Struggled to find my keys, so I could go home, and go to sleep. I unlocked my car, jumped in, and drove home. I ran inside, and fell asleep.

Time: 8:30 AM

There was a loud noise. It sounded sort of like music. I jumped out of bed, and slowly walked to the kitchen, to see what was going on. And there, on the counter, was my phone. I grabbed it, and turned it off. I didn't feel like talking right now, I had a throbbing headache, and wanted to go back to sleep. I lied down, but couldn't sleep. Arg. I could feel my head beating against the pillow. I got up, and decided to take a walk. I stepped outside, and looked up at the sky. It was a nice, clear day. As I headed down the sidewalk, I watched all the people passing me. Black people, white people, some were asian, some were mexican. So many different kinds. I found it fascinating. I sat down, and watched them. Several of them I couldn't understand. From my observation it sounded like German. As I watched them talk, I heard a loud noise. Not anything like the one that awoke me. A different one. More like a bang. I heard some screams. I ran around the corner to get a look, and froze. I was in complete and utter shock. I couldn't believe it. The World Trade Center was burning before my very eyes. "What Happened?" I asked a lady standing next to me, who was cought in a pensive. "A... Plane..." She tried to catch her breath. "A plane... big... explosion..." She put her face into her hands, and started to cry. When she looked back up, she said, "My husband works on the top floor."
I was speechless. I stared back up at the building. "I think we shgould get out of here." I said to the lady.
"But... I can't just leave Tom!" More tears rolled down her face than ever. Well, I couldn't force her to leave.
"Do you want to at least back up? We could get hurt you know. Don't worry about him. I'm sure he'll be fine."
"Oh, I doubt that" The lady mumbled.
In the distance I saw a shadow. It was moving fast. Too fast. By the looks of it, it was another plane. And it was headed strait for the second tower.

Time: 9:00 AM

There was another explosion. I could hardly hear my own thoughts, over all the screams. I wanted to run the other way, but I couldn't see through all the smoke, dust and ash. I looked up, and watched as the fear ran down my trembeling spine. I could see people jumping out of the windows all over. I could see people running out of the building, with ripped clothing and blood on their faces. I could see people, yes people. All over. Screaming and crying. I wanted to do something to help, I really did But what?

Time: 9:23 AM

I headed for the left tower, but a security guard pushed me back. I ran passed him, into the building. I heard a cry. A light cry. I turned my head, and looked into the corner. There sat a little girl. She looked about three or four. I took a firm grip on her hand, and ran out. I ran. I ran far. As far away as I could from this mess. "What did we do to deserve this?" I thought. I looked back. What I saw amazed me. Both towers were collapsing. Collapsing to dust.
I just stood there. It broke my heart to think about all the lives that are being lost. I looked down at the little girl. She was still crying. "What were you doing in there?" I asked her.
"My Daddy works there. I was trying to find him." She said with a soft, sad voice. "Do you know where he is?"
"No, but when this is over, I'll help you look for him, alright?"
"Okay... then do you know where my Mommy is?"
"We'll look for both your Mommy and your Daddy tomorrow." I said, then we attemted to find my house through the smoke. I quickly opened my door, and we ran inside. The girl seemed pretty calm now. "My name is Elizabeth." I said. "What's yours?"
"Kaley"
"Hello Kaley" I held out my hand. She looked at it for a few seconds, then shook it, and looked out the window, and started to cry again. I looked out too. I was crushed. I just couldn't believe what had just happened, within the last hour. Kaley looked at me and asked "Do you know what's gonna happen after all this is over?"
"No... I don't." and thought, "But I know it's not gonna be good..." Then I fell asleep.

Time: 12:29 PM

"Hey! Lizzy! Elizabeth! Wake up!"
My eyes opened. I looked at Kaley. "What? Whats happening?"
"Nothing, I'm just bored, you fell asleep!"
"Oh..." I closed my eyes again.
"No! Look outside!"
I got up, and ran over to the window. There was still smoke everywhere, some people were starting to calm down, the rest, were panicking, and looking for their loved ones, hopeing for the best. My throat felt dry, as a tear rolled down my face.
I couldn't help it, but my heart was broken, and I knew it would stay that way forever. I didn't lose anyone, but there were plenty that did. Plenty of lives that were lost, in an event that happened only hours ago.

Date: September 12, 2001
Time: 8:46 AM

I had made a promise. A promise that I had to keep. It was time for me to help Kaley find her parents. We walked outside, toward the hospital. "What's your last name?" I asked her.
"Peterson."
"What are your parent's name's?"
"Tom and Julia"
"Alrighty..." I opened the hospital doors. It was packed. I squeezed through the crowed, and made it to the front desk. "Hello, I was wondering if you had any Tom or Julia Peterson?" I asked the lady standing there,
"Hmmm... Let me check." In a few minutes she replied, "Yes! We do. She's in room number 36. Can I have your name please?"
"Elizabeth Thomson"
"And what relation do you have to Mrs. Peterson?"
"She's her mom," I pointed to Kaley, "This is Kaley Peterson." She looked at Kaley, then pointed down the hall.
"Thank you so much." I told her, then walked alongside Kaley as she ran. We both pushed the doors open to room number 36.
"Mommy!"
"Oh Kaley! I was so worried about you!" Said the Lady that I had ran into yesterday.
I watched them hug each other happily, and relized it was time for me to let Kaley go.
"Okay Kaley, we found your mom! Now its time for me to leave you."
"What?! Lizzy no!" She turned to her mom, "Mommy, where's daddy?"
"Umm, Kaley... he's in Heaven".
"Oh..."
"Okay," I interupted. "I have to go now. Bye Kaley!"
"Well, Could you possibly watch her while I'm still in the hospital? The doctors say it'll be a while."
"Well, I guess so. But I have to get going."
"Alright Kaley, I'll see you when I'm all better! Go along with Elizabeth."
"Awww... Bye Mommy!" Then I pulled her hand, and we walked away. Back to my home. The only place where I truly felt safe in this world. This world of chaos. I opened my door, put Kaley to sleep on the sofa, then walked up to my room. I lied down on my bed, and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:36 pm
This is the first time I've ever let anyone read any of my stories.
Please be completely honest with what you think.  

[ EatRandomStuff ]

GFT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:05 pm
[ EatRandomStuff ]
This is the first time I've ever let anyone read any of my stories.
Please be completely honest with what you think.

realy heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:09 pm
it is a very good story it just needs a tweak or two with typos and punctuation  

XxThe_Simi_xX

another messed up angel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:57 pm
i hate be critical but.... there were a few things that werent right. like why would the kaley's mom leave her with a complete stranger? why would elizabeth go into a burning building for no reason?why was the security guard standing in front of a crahing buildin?why didnt elizabeth choke from the smoke that was everywere? just things like that, if u want ur story to stand out than u have to put action into it, sorry but this sounded like a documentary not a story. wat um saying is it was boring,  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:25 pm
That was a good story.
The only one here i actually read.
Keep going?

Javaroma

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items