Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Help in X-2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akai-Panda

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:37 pm
I need help in ffx-2. Can anyone tell me how to get the dress spheres or how to beat the ultimate beast thingy(Lord Zion I believe it is) in the under ground area of Bevelle??  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:50 am
Why doesn't anybody help me!!?? crying Doesn't anyone know how to defeat this boss?  

Akai-Panda

Lord-penance736

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:38 am
Well which dresssphere...?

and i dont think theres a Lord Zion in x-2..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:25 pm
You need to mention which dress spheres...

and as for Lord Zion, I know who you're talking about (Yunalesca's Final Aeon) but I never bothered with him.

Sorry. ^^'  

ArikaiHart

Akai-Panda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:17 am
Okay. Um I need dark knight, I don't know the name of the rest, but I do know that one have a band of some sort across Yuna's face. Not sure... and I don't know what the others are... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:18 pm
I think you mean the Psychiccer? That one is only in the International version, so I have no idea, but I know I posted on another thread a link to how to get every dressphere. As for the boss, I have no idea either, but have you tried GameFaqs.com?  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

AydenCross

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:42 am
Yeah, even though it's been a few years, I picked up my old game, and realized I'm STILL trying to kill this guy.

He and Trema are ridiculous..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:09 am
the only trick i know of is get 3 cat nips (cant remember where i got mine) and go into the fight with low hp and hit with a trigger happy if u have cat n** on when you are in yellow health you'l' hit for 9999 with every shot so 9999 x 45 (master trigger happy) should end the fight really realy quickly  

Sepharian

Uber Aries

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:13 am
Sepharian
the only trick i know of is get 3 cat nips (cant remember where i got mine) and go into the fight with low hp and hit with a trigger happy if u have cat n** on when you are in yellow health you'l' hit for 9999 with every shot so 9999 x 45 (master trigger happy) should end the fight really realy quickly

Its hard but I can beat his @** with only one cat n**, Yuna as a gunner with level 3 trigger happy, and 2 healers. I have to get more cat n** and special accessories to beat Trema, he is so hard  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:17 am
Getting more than one catnip requires going through the game more than once and starting a new game +....

Yeah...I'd rather not... But what does help is using soul springs on Trema. Takes down his magic. One thing that helps is using the Valiant Lustre garment grid and then having Paine equip the catnip in Dark Knight dressphere. Make her use Dark Sky whenever you can, and keep everyone else healing.  

AydenCross

Akai-Panda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:32 pm
AydenCross

Getting more than one catnip requires going through the game more than once and starting a new game +....

Yeah...I'd rather not... But what does help is using soul springs on Trema. Takes down his magic. One thing that helps is using the Valiant Lustre garment grid and then having Paine equip the catnip in Dark Knight dressphere. Make her use Dark Sky whenever you can, and keep everyone else healing.

Wait how do you get Dark knight? Is it that box that's under Bevelle. Cause if it is then I can't get it. So how do I get to the box then.

Umm. I'm just going to use everyone's advice and see what happens.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:12 am
Okay never mind. I just got dark knight.Now I just need one more dress sphere. Believe if you look at all your dress spheres, then it's the one before gunner(to the left).  

Akai-Panda

arvenin_slain

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:19 pm
ive never had a problem with this game. for me its easy to get everything. because its a really short game compared to others.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games