Submit

Do you think the frozen warrior is Roxas
  yes
  no
  I'm not sure let's discuss it
View Results

KandaYuuExorcist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:31 pm
well watch the trailer and tell me whether this guy is Roxas to you guys or not. I believe he is but I would like to see what you all have to say and if it is him then why is he not one with Sora please discuss any and all theories here

(KH2 ending included with KH3 trailer)

if it doesn't show up view it here

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5GCkkL9-Yo4  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:46 pm
that's not roxas. - he's a new character
and it's not kh3. it's more like... kh : [insert title here]
kinda like chain of memories.  

Keyblade Ninja

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:53 am
not roxas, i dont think =/

and it is KH [insert title]...

its because its a different story rather than a sequal....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:51 am
yeah I see what you guys mean...isn't it like KH "Door to Darkness"?

and what do you all think of Mickey showing up at the end?  

KandaYuuExorcist

crossbreed91

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:32 am
mickey showing up at the end does cause some questions...like why is he wielding the Star Seeker keyblade rather than the golden kingdom key he normally uses?

I think that the frozen warrior isnt roxas but is definately linked to Roxas and Sora.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:24 am
He probably had it because one of the guys in armor had his keyblade.  

Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

KandaYuuExorcist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:33 pm
here is another theory that has been discussed. that terra ( warrior at end of cip) is sora's father. that would explain why micky may be there and why mickey knows Sora's name at the end of KH when they were closing kingdom hearts.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:36 pm
Well... I don't know about Terra being Sora's father, but its already been clarified for people who don't kow that the frozen boy isn't Roxas.

I have this theory of my own about the knights. I saw in a YouTube video someone comparing the knights to Hayner Pence, and Olette, which I could see, because Squeenix couldn't just make them up for the purpose of being Roxas' friends and then just toss them aside. And as for Mickey, remember how in Disney Castle they have those potraits of Mickey's ancetsors? What if that Mickey was one of them? (I don't really believe that these theories are particualry true, but once again, they're just thoughts).  

NaxreXIV

KandaYuuExorcist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:47 am
Well I have a new theory that instead of terra being Sora's father. It's Xemnas who was one of te chasers... the only evidence that I have of this is a cutscene from KH2 final mix where Xemnas goes into a room called "the room of sleep" and there he talks to a suit of armor that is related to that of the chasers. Also if one can remember in the Ansem reports it was stated that Ansem the Wise found Xehanort and it looked as if he was in a battle and that he could not remember a thing. Also in the first scene I shown in this thread there is a some sort of resemblence between the chaser who removed his helmet and xemnas(Xehanort). This is all that I can come up with at the moment if anyone wants to add or contradict this please feel free to but please provide reasons to support your statements  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:56 am
KandaYuuExorcist
Well I have a new theory that instead of terra being Sora's father. It's Xemnas who was one of te chasers... the only evidence that I have of this is a cutscene from KH2 final mix where Xemnas goes into a room called "the room of sleep" and there he talks to a suit of armor that is related to that of the chasers. Also if one can remember in the Ansem reports it was stated that Ansem the Wise found Xehanort and it looked as if he was in a battle and that he could not remember a thing. Also in the first scene I shown in this thread there is a some sort of resemblence between the chaser who removed his helmet and xemnas(Xehanort). This is all that I can come up with at the moment if anyone wants to add or contradict this please feel free to but please provide reasons to support your statements

That would make sense, but why is it that the Chaser who removes his helmet named Terra and not Xehonart? sweatdrop And in addition, what happened to the FOURTH Chaser? I remembered there are fourth Chasers and one of the Chasers went to the dark side.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:14 pm
Jisen Meizuki
KandaYuuExorcist

That would make sense, but why is it that the Chaser who removes his helmet named Terra and not Xehonart? sweatdrop And in addition, what happened to the FOURTH Chaser? I remembered there are fourth Chasers and one of the Chasers went to the dark side.
Wait... what about a 4th Chaser? This is the first I've heard of a fourth. But if there really is another one, then maybe he's actually that one guy who's fighting with the old man, which explains why Ven was so eager to fight him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:22 pm
Ok to answer these questions there are only 4 chasers in the video. Three of the good ones are Ven(Roxas look alike) Aqua(the girl) and Terra(Xehanort or Sora's father). The last chaser IS the old man, the entity that comes from his body and materializes himself in the form of an evil chaser is still the same old man  

KandaYuuExorcist

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:13 pm
KandaYuuExorcist
Ok to answer these questions there are only 4 chasers in the video. Three of the good ones are Ven(Roxas look alike) Aqua(the girl) and Terra(Xehanort or Sora's father). The last chaser IS the old man, the entity that comes from his body and materializes himself in the form of an evil chaser is still the same old man
OK, OK, I see now... but there isn't any evidence as far as my knowledge goes saying the Terra is Xehanort or Sora's father.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:15 pm
Wow... I'm a lil lost... I knewe there were 4 chasers, but when did they happen to get the names of Terra, Ven, Aqua (think it's a guy...), and old man (obviously Xehanort...), unless their nicknames... The idea of one of them is Sora's father sound'sto corny cuz it feels too expected. I don't think Nomura (KH creator) would want something to pradictable in his game. Anyways, I'm going to wait to add more theories about the following KH title untill I get the KH2 Remix. But my 1 last thing to add is that the phrase in the KH2 ending about birth by sleep is probably linked to that room Xemnas enters in Ansems lab. This is going to be shown in the KH2 Remix, so that's 1 reason I'm going to be 1 of the first to be in line for a copy!  

pwnd_by_twlt

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces