Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Samurai Rock!'s Characters (Updated: 3/9/06)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samurai Rock!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:45 pm
Following Black and GL's lead Posting character descriptions... doubt I'll post drawings... feh thinking a college student with an art major would post drawings or anything what madness rofl

...Yeah I really am an art major... and I really don't think I'll be drawing pictures for this... where was I? Eh... On to charater descriptions!

edit - I was playing around with character sketches, added a Jerai Sketch

edit- removed crappy sketch and put tekteks in for characters  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:59 pm
Flash (In A Flash)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

An Incompetent Vampire

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Red
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 140lbs

Skills: Has all basic vampiric skills but damned if she knows it or will ever use them, can eat normal human food due to an inability to comprehend any reason she shouldn't be able to do anything a normal human would do.

A little incompetance never hurt anyone, at least it doesn't seem to slow Flash down. After showing up in gaia dirt poor and looking for a decent pair of pants, she wandered into a vampire bar in her underpants... needless to say this is not a good idea unless you're looking to get bitten. She subsequently began living as a vampire without a clue, although numerous stabbing 'deaths' and surviving them has at least driven the idea into her head that she's no longer human.
The thought's not yet crossed her mind to try to act the vampire or test her abilities but time will undoubtedly force her into further realizations.
Her incompotent nature aside she sometimes seem to know more then she lets on and might be smarter then anyone thinks.

Theme song 7/25: Shanghi Honey - Orange Range

8/14: What are you waiting for - Gwen Stefani  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

Samurai Rock!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:16 pm
JeRai (previously spelled Jai altered to better approximate the intended pronouncation as Jai seems to wind up coming out as 'jay')

Guardian (a species created to protect to human race from demons and occasionaly itself)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150lbs
Elemental: Thunder
Black Feather wings, basic disguise ability (can look unquestionably human, hidden wings, and altered hair and eyes)

Hates her job and has almost no sense of humor, she feels always trapped in trying to right human history in order to prevent the end of humanity and so too her job, unfortunately what needs to be righted and how is never quite clear and who knows if what she does will delay or hasten the end of the world. In the end she just trys to follow her orders and not betray her sense or morality.

Weapons: Swords, magic affinity, all related command of thunder and thunder summons, guardian energy (powerful non-elemental force, only used in authorized demolition...?)

She may play the bad guy a lot but is really just a nice girl at heart.

Theme Song 7/25: Das Tier In Mir - E Nomine

8/14: Morgenstern - Rammstein

1/4/2006 My Lover's Box - Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:26 pm
Lauren

One friendly WereWolf
Hair: Dark Brown (silver white as a wolf)
Eyes: Golden
Height: 5'4" (6'7" as a wolf)
Weight: 130lbs (195lbs as a wolf)

Cheerful and spunky young girl willing to make friends and have a good time with just about anyone she meets but, don't threaten anyone close to her or push the wrong buttons or she's liable to go berserk and you might see a meaner furrier side to her then you thought existed.

Theme song 7/25: Forces - Berserk

8/14: Moon Baby - GodSmack

Samurai Rock!
Crew

Samurai Rock!
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:53 pm
Sai...  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games