Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
POTC 4? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

POTC 4?
  Yes its gonna happen there making plans now *thats what people are saying*
  No there shouldn't be a 4th *thats what I think*
  Yes there should be a 4th beacuse I LOVE Captin Jack *roll eyes*
View Results

anime423

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:58 am
Every one I know that saw POTC 3 says there going to be a 4th becuase theres SOO MANY unanswered questions but I don't have any questions. I understood everything. Tell me what you think. Should there going to be a 4th and please explain?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:06 am
I've heard rumours that there might be a fourth, and PoTC isn't really full of unanswered questions. Actually, they answered most questions and it was pretty concluded. People just wanna see Orlando some more.  

Rashico

Loyal Spirit

5,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Hygienic 200

Tessenchan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:37 pm
They dont have to make a fourth, the third was a fine conclusion to it. Most of the plot threads were wrapped up.

Just the same, I could do with more Pirates. They're truly some of my favorite movies, and given the proper attention, a fourth wouldn't be overdoing it. I'd love to see the Barbossa and Jack rivalry continue on over the Fountain of Youth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:41 am
I read an article where *they* (actually Gore Verbinski) said a 4th was in the works, but would not have Will or Elizabeth - their stories were *done* (his words). And Orlando has been quoted as saying he really didn't want to do another. But Jack and Hector can go on forever!! pirate I wouldn't even mind a prequel. But I'll take my pirates any way I can get them!  

Daemon Mama

Undetermined

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:25 am
they could make a 4th
becos the director set it up that way at the end of the 3rd
so it really could go either way
but if they do
i hope they drop swan and turner  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:33 pm
elvachan
they could make a 4th
becos the director set it up that way at the end of the 3rd
so it really could go either way
but if they do
i hope they drop swan and turner
I know. I've heard alot of people say that if Keira and Orlando aren't in it, it will suck, but I've never watched it for them to begin with.

I know they're the main characters, but they never came across that way to me, and their story is complete anyway. A fourth about Jack and/or Barbossa would be awesome, and I know it'd make money. I mean, the two of them pretty much run that show. XD  

Tessenchan

woolfqueen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:59 pm
I would love a fourth movie because watching the Pirates movies makes me happy inside and they did leave it open for a fourth one, but I'm pretty content with three. It's a nice round number.

It's also kind of nice just having an open conclusion because we can all take comfort in knowing that the characters are all still out there somewhere having grand adventures. Where as if they had completely ended it, our imaginations quite possibly could have died. Poor imaginations.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:27 am
I don't really want a fourth movie to come out, but I think it is inevitable. crying The first movie was amazing! The second was okay, I didn't go see the third yet and I don't really know if I want to. If the fourth comes out, I don't think I will go see it...it will never be as good as the first.  

Aranel Lissesul

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:40 am
yeah i heard ages ago they were makin like 5 or 6 movies  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:07 am
I don't think there should be a fourth. The film series is just fine as it is.  

Tobias Mule

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:39 am
I think they were dragged out a little too mcuh in the 2nd one but the 3nd one was ok but will and elizabeth are annoying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:26 am
The 3rd movie was just dead boring. Yeah, I saw it twice in theater--back to back I might add--but damn if that movie didn't just draw everything out. 3 hours of what? Honestly!

No, there should be no 4th, in my opinion. If there are still questions to be answered, perhaps watching all 3 movies back to back might help get 'em answered.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:58 am
They wrapped everything up at the end of the third, but still had a small set-up in case they decide to go for the fourth. I can't care less about another sequel, two and three tried to hard to be the first, and the plot was so twisted that it just dragged the movie down. Not even a Keith Richards cameo could pique my interest.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:01 pm
Daemon Mama
I read an article where *they* (actually Gore Verbinski) said a 4th was in the works, but would not have Will or Elizabeth - their stories were *done* (his words). And Orlando has been quoted as saying he really didn't want to do another. But Jack and Hector can go on forever!! pirate I wouldn't even mind a prequel. But I'll take my pirates any way I can get them!

Will and Elizabeth stories are done....did you watch after the credits were over....it showed them 10 years later with a son....so their stories are wrapped up and they can go  

monkey_bubbles_1995

Bebop McFly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:37 pm
no
let it die
burning_eyes
plz  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash