Submit

Should i tell her that i love her?
  Yes
  No
  wait until u find out if she likes u
View Results

Eberk30

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:36 pm
There's this girl i like but i don't know if she likes me how do i know if she likes me without asking her?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:17 am
ask someone who might know if she likes you  

cynn_tao

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:26 am
Observe her behavior around you, then around other people.... See if she acts differently around you, like more flirtatious and whatnot. But even if you do observe that could be misleading, such as seeing what you want to and not realizing the actual intent.... Or you could ask one of her friends as sy_cynn suggested.... but just a warning about doing that- Asking the wrong friend could land you in A LOT of unnecessary drama. Pick the friend wisely that you ask if you go that route.

Honestly, if you just ask her yourself, it'd be a load off and you could be certain. Sure, it's a nerve wracking thing, but it will help you later on when you're out of school and want to ask a young lady out on a date.

I hope I helped you in some way.

Good luck

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:49 pm
never ask anyone else. it will always be a lie. to make them get their kicks out of seeing you fail and lose a friend. always always ask the person you like yourself. not by notes not by any other emasures. only verbally face to face.  

K1T3

Princess of Ember

Professional Sex Symbol

12,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:46 pm
Send out signs. Stare into her eyes for few seconds (only her eyes) but do it in non-creepy way. If she look at you, turn around and look at the floor... she likes you. I know this sounds stupid it all have to do with psychology, I mean even if you don't figure out whether she likes you or not, she'll get the idea you like her, and if she don't like you. you can deny ever liking her. She can't prove a thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 am
solutions:
1. confess to her your love
2. wait for time to pass and see if your love for her is the same, cos it may be infatuation
3. get closer to her and secure a close friendship first.
4. drop hints to her
5. notice if she dropped any hints or shown any form of interest towards u

good luck! biggrin  

f0rkk

Eberk30

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:16 pm
thanks guys  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:43 pm
if you like her then tell her........but if it comes out that she doesn't like you just hold your head up high and don't show any emotion.....cause then it can turn out really bad  

xogirllyox

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:24 am
just play it cool. never try to change her mind if she says no forget about her. it's not worth chasing after someone who doesn't want you.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:39 pm
Option 1) observe her behavior round u

Option 2) ask a close friend ( whom is a girl ) to help u find out

Option 3) ask her out cuz girls want guys to make the 1st move

Option 4) ( this one is a lil weird ) get ur friend to tell her, thats how i first found out my current (1st) bf liked me xD  

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

Anabethe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:54 pm
tell her urself. u never know. this is how i look at it. if u ask her and she says yes ur fortunate. if she doesnt than u can move on with your life. hopefully u have known her for a while before asking.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff