View Results

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:55 pm
Well, im not sure exactly how i did it but on chain of memories during one of the fights with Riku (i think it was the first) I fought him won, and the cinematic was coming on when Riku ran away up the stairs and Sora said "Hey! Riku wait!" all of a sudden the screen went blank and all of a sudden the cinematic before i fight Riku came on i had to fight him again, BUT! i got the experience as if i had fought him twice!!! It was soo cool!!! this happened to me a while ago but only thought to put it out now. By the way, i think what i did if you wanna try it was continuously pressing start. Try that and if it doesn't work sorry but good luck!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:30 pm
Somehow, this sounds similar to the Free Exp glitch or as I like to call the Riku glitch. The Riku glitch is where you fight Riku over and over. This usually happen when you don't want to save it.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:24 am
Honestly, I was too busy trying to kill Axel to notice any glitch for the Riku battles...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:07 pm
Ahh fighting Riku all over again and again? Well I might try that out.....Someday..... sweatdrop  

Shikomiso

NT 3526

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:50 pm
Cool yo! I have got to try that!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:27 pm
Nice one  

Sergeant CJ

sephrioth609

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:39 pm
thats a cool glitch....if i had the game i'd try it constintly to get level 100 quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:19 am
Well, I don't know how he did it to launch the Riku glitch, but I know how to get the multi-Vexen glitch. It's similar to the Riku glitch.

When you go through the Hundred Acre Woods (you don't have to do the task with Pooh, just run toward the end) and at the end, it tells you do you want to save it. Click no on save and go to the next floor. You will soon battle against Vexen. Once you beat Vexen, you will find yourself back to the HAW. You can complete the task if you want and head toward the end. Soon you'll find yourself battling Vexen again. And when you whoop his butt, you'll find yourself gaining more EXP from the first to more. If you want to end this glitch, you have to complete the task of 100 Acre Woods and save it.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

zcrayahx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:42 pm
NaxreXIV
Honestly, I was too busy trying to kill Axel to notice any glitch for the Riku battles...
How dare you want to kill one of my fellow organization XIII members. Axel is the best.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:04 am
I haven't gotten that far but when I do I'll give that a try.

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Xaras Cullen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:54 am
zcrayahx
NaxreXIV
How dare you want to kill one of my fellow organization XIII members. Axel is the best.

Axel fails. He betrayed the Organization, yo. Xaldin FTW.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:39 am
I don't hazve the game but AWSOME  

Keith_Midoritchi_Hiroki

Rose Darklift

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:32 pm
FANGIRLS/BOYS DON'T HATE ME!

I'M JUST PICKING ON LIAM & GINO, XD:

User Image

whee

==================================

The other one I did sucked, so I update it:

AGAIN FANGIRLS/BOYS DON'T HATE!

Edmund x Ian would be.. interesting though.. XDDDD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

==================================

WHEN GAIA MANGA FINALLY JUMP THE SHARK!!!!

Hey, Lost could do it! XD

===================================

WHO DO YOU FIGHT FOR??!?!?!

FOR SPARTA OF COURSE! XD

(lol @ Edmund sleeping around again... WHORE!!!!)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:18 am
Xaras
zcrayahx
NaxreXIV

That what we think when we looked on Sora's side. However, if you check on Riku's story side, you'll see that Axel didn't betray the Organization. Marluxia and Larxene betray the Organization since they want to overthrow it.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Xaras Cullen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:30 am
Jisen Meizuki
Xaras
zcrayahx
NaxreXIV

That what we think when we looked on Sora's side. However, if you check on Riku's story side, you'll see that Axel didn't betray the Organization. Marluxia and Larxene betray the Organization since they want to overthrow it.

What I mean is that he betrayed Xemnas, The Superior, all for some loser traitor named Roxas.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff