Reply The Gold Mine
YYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYY Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should i do
  Remove it
  Fix it(slow smoking, Brush more, rinse more)
  Ride it out(keep what your doing normal)
View Results

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:04 am
My tongues infected....Tobacco Poisoning...most likely....if i cant get rid of it fast...the manager where i work is going to make me take it out...cause he used to be big in piercings and knows that its the worst hes ever seen someones tongue....

but i hate the thought of wasting 55 bucks and being the first one to HAVE to remove it...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:14 am
haha sucks for u i told u  

toricmpbll

getsumei

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:02 pm
can't you go to a doctor and get some meds for it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:28 am
getsumei

they would still make me take it out...but i did anyway...screw it...ill pierce it again in a month...ok...tori...your first anything...(other than ears) is to be cursed....you will eitehr regret it...or it will ruin something like its ruining mine...lol...so we are even.....you jinxed it...but no ink poisoning...  

RoninRampage

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:00 am
damn, that sucks
i think you did the right, and smart thing though
like you said, pierce it again in a month, just this time dont smoke
or, have mouthwash with you all the time and keep that s**t super clean
twisted

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:48 am
RoninRampage
getsumei

they would still make me take it out...but i did anyway...screw it...ill pierce it again in a month...ok...tori...your first anything...(other than ears) is to be cursed....you will eitehr regret it...or it will ruin something like its ruining mine...lol...so we are even.....you jinxed it...but no ink poisoning...
i don't plan on getting another pierce i have had my ears done twice. first at the mall with the gun then at a tattoo parler with a large neddle wich made my ear bleed  

toricmpbll

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:12 am
toricmpbll
RoninRampage
getsumei

i don't plan on getting another pierce i have had my ears done twice. first at the mall with the gun then at a tattoo parler with a large neddle wich made my ear bleed
I have each my ears pierced 6 times, and my eyebrow so that makes 13 for me ninja
i'd eventually like to get my labret pierced too

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:59 pm
[kookies]
toricmpbll
RoninRampage
getsumei

I have each my ears pierced 6 times, and my eyebrow so that makes 13 for me ninja

ive only got the two now...but i want several in my left ear...my lip...ummm...some other stuff...but yeha...girl that i hang with at the mall dude(i know..mall rat) she has 25 piercings man...im only trying to think of where they would all go....  

RoninRampage

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:00 am
RoninRampage
[kookies]
toricmpbll
RoninRampage
getsumei

ive only got the two now...but i want several in my left ear...my lip...ummm...some other stuff...but yeha...girl that i hang with at the mall dude(i know..mall rat) she has 25 piercings man...im only trying to think of where they would all go....
lol yeah theres censored places i want them too razz
25 piercings, theres many many places that they could be
nice twisted

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:19 pm
[kookies]
damn, that sucks
i think you did the right, and smart thing though
like you said, pierce it again in a month, just this time dont smoke
or, have mouthwash with you all the time and keep that s**t super clean
twisted
3nodding  

getsumei

getsumei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:21 pm
eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:56 pm
a bunch alone are in the face...through the nose and all...but she pulls it all off...shes huge into photography...and she takes pics of herself alot....but she makes the strangest piercings awesome looking...  

RoninRampage

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:44 am
Sweet pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:25 pm
surprised i wish i could do that.  

getsumei

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:24 pm
all i got is my left ear pierced three times (did them myself)

i haven't really thought on any other piercings confused

@Ronin - dude that sucks. hopefully you'll get it repierced soon.

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff