Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:57 pm
Announcements

June 17th Night

This guild started off badly do to me forgetting i made it. sorry. but i know cpr and i have a license to use it so im gonna try and bring this place to the top. Thats right were going to be an actual guild.

First off i need helpers i will make another thread about helpers shortly so hang on for that.

Second i need a clean up crew.

Third and foremost we need more people in the guild. Invite all those you know like stargate and those that like scifi shows and might like stargate. If you cant invite people because your not a crew member then send me a pm with there name spelled correctly with correct caps so i can send them an invite.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:01 pm
Okay, everybody, the guild is in need of other Stargate fans. If any current members would like to tell your fellow Gate nerds about this guild, please do.

Thanks!  

vampire_aethan

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:03 pm
June 22nd 6 pm

2 more hours until the beginning of the end. This day is a good day to die. but we shall die knowing it will last forever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:07 pm
June 22 10pm

The end

Stargate was not just a show. It was a way of life and it will continue to be a way of life. For those who were lucky enough to be born at the right moment to witness the greatness that was and still will be stargate we take solace in knowing that stargate will live on in our minds our souls our fan fic's etc. Stargate will forever be there in all of us

p.s. theres always atlantis  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:23 pm
Don't forget the lovely movies! First one's set to come out next year. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:48 pm
June 28th 8:48 pm

okay i want to open the subforums to people but i need help pm me if you want to help.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:29 am
June 29th 12:27 pm

I am opening season 6 and season 7 to minako and kittyfox you can delete any topics that people make that are not relevant or if there relevant to the series you can move it to the main forum.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:50 pm
June 29th 11:50 pm

i have started moving topics to there respective subforums starting with episode topics.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Stargate

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces