Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Pageantry

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pageantry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:00 pm
The real me:

Favorite Color: Purple
Most active time of day: Evening/Nighttime
Favorite kind of Music: I'll listen to almost anything, though I love electric guitars. So, uhh..Rock and Metal-ish stuff.
Favorite bands(include but are not limited to): Meat Loaf, Our Lady Peace, Dimmu Borgir,
Favorite Digimon: Gazimon!
Favorite Digidestined: Ken Ichijouji/Digimon Kaiser
Favorite Digimon Tamer: Rika/Ruki
Favorite Digimon type: I'm VERY biased towards Virus types, regardless of appearance. I love Virus types to bits. They rock so very much. x3
Favorite movie: Pan's Labyrinth

My RP character:

(Info and stuffs to come)

Digimon Partner is Gazimon, obviously. More about him and his eventual Digivolutions list shall be included below. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:01 pm
Gazimon! <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gazimon is like his partner in that he doesn't tend to say much unless he feels like he has something worth saying. Mind you, he is far more blunt with his opinions and far more ready to share them than his partner ever will. Gazi is another way to write Gaji, which is the Japanese word for the sound of eating. Having said that, Gazimon enjoys stuffing his face when there is food to spare, often using the excuse that he has to keep food in his stomach to keep his strength and energy up. He's not a complete glutton who will devour everything in sight, but he does enjoy eating and snacking when possible. It's a small wonder that he's not as round as BigMamemon yet.

"..I heard that.." the red eyed Digimon spoke up, looking rather annoyed at his partner.

"You're making me look bad. Just let me do the rest of this bio thing my way."

Gazimon
Level: Rookie
Type: Virus
Attacks: Electric Stun Blast, Pitfall
Dreams: ..To get stronger, I guess. *tail flicker*
Favorite color: Blue
Allegiance: I'm indifferent, really. Don't have anyone to side with other than my partner. I also don't really believe this whole good/evil bit. But, it's not like I'm gonna let either of our homes get destroyed either. So, I guess I fight for myself.
Favorite food:..Okay..Why'd you have to throw a question like that at me? There's so many good foods out there. Anything that is tasty and not Mushrooms of Forgetfulness or poison or something with bad after effects.
Words to live by: Life is for the living and you only live once. So, go for it and live life to the fullest. Enjoy the perks and tasty food and stuff while you still can.
Height: Don't know. Let me get back to you on that one.
Weight: I'm not fat, if that's what you're asking.
Special Ability: Dig. If I couldn't dig with my razor sharp claws, my Pitfall attack wouldn't work. =P

The Rookie level Digimon shook his head. "..Yeah..I can't think of anything else to add...so..uhh..There. At least ya got something straight from the Digimon's mouth." he replied before doing a pointing gesture which almost resembled a gun in that his 'thumb' claw was raised as well, followed by a wink and what appeared to be a grin.

Pageantry

Pageantry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:02 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:03 pm
Reserved  

Pageantry

Pageantry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:04 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:15 pm
hello!*waves franitcally* xd
Rune:-_-l would you stop it Marth?!  

Marth_56

Pageantry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:32 pm
Greetings. My profile is still in development, but yes. Hiya. =D

Gazimon: Yo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:36 pm
Is this your first time here?  

Marth_56

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:47 pm
Marth_56
obviously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:50 pm
Zepher Gale
Marth_56
obviously.

I meant first time on this forum, stupid. stare  

Marth_56

N3r0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:16 pm
Nero: Welcome. Hmmmmmmmmmmm confused You are advanced for your time.

Good luck! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:38 am
beware of marth he spirit digivolves into munchtardmon you can identify a munchtardmon from there speaking capabilities and the huge M on the chest his attacks are slobber glob and munchtarded wale thats all there is to know about my friend marth_56 this info was made my keeganwhenhesnotmedicatedwhoneedstobemedicatedbecausehehasA.D.D inc  

keegy

Marth_56

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:46 pm
keegy
beware of marth he spirit digivolves into munchtardmon you can identify a munchtardmon from there speaking capabilities and the huge M on the chest his attacks are slobber glob and munchtarded wale thats all there is to know about my friend marth_56 this info was made my keeganwhenhesnotmedicatedwhoneedstobemedicatedbecausehehasA.D.D inc

O_o What?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff