Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
i ono what 2 do

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cheer4urlife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:37 pm
i was dumped by my bf 2day then my crush said he wasnt interested in me and blocked me what do i do i havent stoped crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:42 pm
i 4got 2 tell u guys my bf called me fat which isnt good cuz im bulimic and i cutt and im suicidle  

cheer4urlife

K1T3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:02 pm
just relax and take it one step at a time. 1st w/ ur bf problem if he doesn't want you for who you are then who cares. there will always be a more better one out there. these things tkae time.

the bulimia you have tot rust yourself in thinking keeping the food in you will save you from death.

about the suicide. take some time to relax. go to the gym tkae a hobby. something to clear your mind from the pain you feel. get huggle buddies. whoa re your best friends. hold them show them your love that always helped me.

i hope this helped for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:27 am
Boyfriend broke up with you= if he broke up with you over a messenger..... from what it sounds like... He really is a jackass... you don't need someone like that in your life....but it's not the end of the world if one guy doesn't like you... just move on... slowly but surely, I'm certain you'll find better man more suited for you.

Called you fat= Hun, fat is when you can't see your feet anymore and you're not pregnant.... Don't stress about being this twig that the media seems to hold so high in their eyes.... in the end...most males prefer to have some sort of meat on their girls....If you really don't feel fit- join a gym or exercise when you're feeling down, it's a great way to perk up.

Bulimia= Serious. If you're doing it just to loose weight, it's a horrid idea... It causes much more damage than good... The acid from your stomach is really bad for your esophagus and your teeth.... it can and WILL eat away at both and probably even more, if you keep bulimic tendencies for a long while. If you really need help beating it, go see a professional. Anything you say to a professional that your parents take you to (* Like a psychologist/psychiatrist) is kept in confidence.

Cutting= More trouble than it's worth. It's a horrid way to get rid of excess hatred and anger. Go find an outlet for that anger that isn't damaging towards yourself, such as getting a punching bag and beating the tar out of it... go on a run... anger builds up a lot of excess energy... getting rid of that energy on something such as an aerobic activity helps calm and ease the mind.... Why shouldn't you cut- Scars get annoying to hide really fast and making excuses sometimes makes it a bigger pain than it's worth, not using something clean could result in an infection or disease, they worry those around you, You could probably use the energy in a better way

Suicidal= What reason have you to kill yourself, really? Do you honestly think that no one around you would be devastated by that? Do you realize that when someone commits suicide every friend they have feel guilty about it for months, years and maybe never get over it? Listen, if you need someone to talk to, I'm certain you have at least one good friend that listens to you... and if not, you could always call the suicide hotline whenever you feel like it's just to much.... if you need the number feel free to PM me or I'll post it, but if you don't... Suicide is very serious- if you've felt like this for a while as with bulimia, seek professional help. Just sitting there doesn't solve anything.

I hope I helped you in some way.

~Fen

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

hanafan36

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:23 pm
Okay, let's sort this all out, shall we?

your bf/crush: There will be other guys. I know when you have feelings for someone and they get really big and sort of out of control, it hurts when they don't like you back. This goes the same for your crush. I suggest letting them both know what your feeling, not over the phone, though. I suggest meeting up all together and talking, or relaxing completely and writing an e-mail. Don't write when you're mad or biased, though. That could do more harm then good.

Bulimia/caling you fat: Forget it. Forget everything he said while he was mad or stressed. Most of the time, you'll find he doesn't mean it and breaking up with you must have been hard for him too if he's sinking that low. I don't reccommend staying bulemic. It could hurt you really bad and might lead to an early death.

Suicide/cutting: Okay, I've been there. But I realize I can't stick with it for my own good. If you find it hard to stop or your emotions start overwhelming you, I suggest talking to a friend. I realize that can be harder to do than to say, but give it a chance. Find safety or refuge or something in a you think is nice that you've known for a while. Or find a teacher you think you can trust.

Overall, I think you seem kind of confused on what to do next. What works for me is write out a story, exxagerate your circumstances and see what your character does with the problems she has, and try it out. Don't forget--you're aiming for a happy ending! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:21 pm
He sounds like a real jerk. Any guy that makes a girl cry when they're already on the verge of a break down is a cruel person. I find when I'm just horribly mad and upset and feel like I'm just going to Pop or explode with anger, or just emotion that running really gets it out. Or I go tdown to the bayou and think, it's very peaceful. If you don't have any thing like that, I bet you could find a place. And I don't know what you look like, but I bet you look beautiful. Being yourself is really all you shopuld be in this world. And, I know your life feels out of control and wacky, but it will get better.  

fairywaif

Chaos489

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:42 pm
I think you need some time to yourself. Your BF was a jerk. You should only go out with someone if their nice to you. otherwise there inst a point. You should try to be happy with yourself. It may be really hard, but try to appreciate the good things and forget the bad. and the suicide thing is tough, I know. But you have to think about it, why die? Personally there are 3 things keeping me alive, but its enough. I wonder everyday, what my dieing would do to my best friends. I'm sure at least 2 of my best friends would follow shortly after finding out. I'll never let that happen. find your reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:53 am
you should be gladful that you broken off now since he isn't worth to be loved. at least you won't be hurt more if you broke up later. look on the bright side girl. you may not be attractive to him, but deep inside you have a true soul. that's good enough biggrin  

f0rkk

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff