Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Oldies
How many atlantis class ships do you thing there are.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:43 am
How many do you think there are.

i think there are 7 of them total that the ancients made and random other ones that the replicators made.
I think seven because back in the 1500's some Spanish conquistador was looking through uncharted american territory for these seven golden cities that were legends. he never found them but think of this they weren't there then but they could have been there back when atlantis was on earth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:29 pm
Possibly, but they could have made others that were destroyed or lost or - heres a thought - taken over by the Wraith that were never mentioned on earth.  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:24 am
Sayuri-Ryuu
Possibly, but they could have made others that were destroyed or lost or - heres a thought - taken over by the Wraith that were never mentioned on earth.
most likely not because then they could have made new warp technology to get to earth a long time ago because they would have found out about it because they ran away
my real question that i just thought of is why did the wraith give up on the siege of atlantis after it was abanded if they looked for it they would have found it in no time on that planet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:46 am
Maybe because their aim was to kill the Atlanteans? They've not got much use for an empty city. They wanted food, not buildings. And also to kick the Ancients asses, of course.  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:28 pm
Sayuri-Ryuu
Maybe because their aim was to kill the Atlanteans? They've not got much use for an empty city. They wanted food, not buildings. And also to kick the Ancients asses, of course.
well what if the whole bout between the ancients and the wraith was a lie what if the wraith were all peaceful (unlikely i know) and that the ancients wronged the wraith some how and they got pissed so they decided to kill them all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:29 am
That would be cool. And slightly out of character for the Wraith, no? All they seem to want is a)food b) kill all Lanteans. It would have to have been something big to turn them into that. Wonder what it could be? *imagination working overtime*  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:41 pm
the idea i had the second i saw the second atlantis i thought about it. and i actually think it might be like that. minus the ones created by the replicators they don't count.  
Oldies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games