Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:22 pm
These are my ideas

if you want you can take one of them

if you need any help with one just ask me

just to let you know some are overly impossible so don't tell me so i already know.

These are all atlantis fics so yeah

Title: There but without time.

Sheapard and team travel to a planet in the database that was a atlantean base they get there and they realize that its an orion class ship factory.
this factory has a connection to five ships and when one of the ships are destroyed the factory gets a signal to make another. so since the orion and the aurora were both connected to this base they were remade and in the shipyard but there the only ones. when there made they are given a zpm in storage which there were only 2 left so one in each ship. and they are given 50 drones from the armory. but the ships have no os 9 computer thing don't ask) but when mckay activates the station he looks at there radar ( don't know what they call it ) and there are 20 ships within range of the base. Each one of the ships detects the base activate and so they have 3 hours to either jump ship and take the zpms and drones and self-destruct the ships or rush mckay into writing an os for the ships and fly them out of there. or fight them ( very unlikely)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:46 pm
The state of earth and the stargate program is more open there are 5 major countries that have ships but all the ships are Earth ships and under treaties to never be used in anyway on earth or against any earth ship or ally unless the ship has been deemed an enemy by the sgc or 3/5 agreement of fleet or current fleet. no ship is allowed to act alone against an enemy unless there is no other possible way out of the situation and all ships must be accompanied by another ship in enemy territory.

U.S.
Russia
China
Great Britain
France

there are other countries that know of the stargate but they don't have ships.

well in my galaxy its a few years farther in so there are more earth ships shut it if you want to say anything about having more ships.

Dead ships first

Prometheus
Kor'lev
Odyssey
Daedulus
Apollo

Found ancient warships but long destroyed (taking a wraith hive or two with each one thank you)

Avolon
Exodus
Atlas

Ancient warships still alive

Zethus
Ethon

Earth ships

there are always 3 ships stationed at Atlantis and earth leaving 4 ships for missions and patrol and when ships are sent between atlantis and earth and for emergencies to get to earth or Atlantis really fast atlantis uses its supergate to connect to the one in the milky way.

half the ships have zpm's and earth has 1 and atlantis has one (7 zed pm's) and the ships only use them for emergency to not deplete there power.

Enterprise (of course)
legacy
dominion
chaos
Poseidon
Orphaes
Titan
abyss
Artemis
Nemesis

Earth ships not finished still in shipyard

Calamity
Enigma  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Wingedisis16

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:58 pm
sweet. mabey you can help me with mine. I'm stuck

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3467785/1/  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:23 am
Wingedisis16

its quite good actually. i liked the whole idea of cadman in it but i didn't really like the main character being a mere child i would have made her older 23 maybe sounds like a better number. and that whole talky thing whats up with that why wouldn't she want to talk.
I would have the end thing be the wraith entire fleet every single ship converging on atlantis and they know there there and there planing on destroying everything. but they get word through dr weirs logs when the captain finally talks about the end and gives her the password to dr weirs logs she reads the last entry and its about the suprise attack of the wraith. so when the suprise happens you have two choices one is to have this a one fic thing not a series or let it go on if its a one thing then right when the wraith are about to reach the planet they use atlantis stardrive to move to another planet but when there still on the planet they self destruct a harvested gate dialed to a black hole and throw it into the sun at the right moment you lure all the wraith in and you go to hyperspace or whatever before the wraith get there so there just blowing the crap out of an unpopulated planet and not knowing it but then to late the sun explodes and just to be funny you have two choices there have all the wraith die or have them accidently get sent to the ori galaxy where they might or might not have a chance. and another ingenious idea a third option they get blown not to the ori galaxy but to the milky way and then part 2 is where they have to track down every wraith ship and destroy it in the milky way. an easier chance considering theres more opposing ships there.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Wingedisis16

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:25 am
Kaiser_MageMule
Wingedisis16

its quite good actually. i liked the whole idea of cadman in it but i didn't really like the main character being a mere child i would have made her older 23 maybe sounds like a better number. and that whole talky thing whats up with that why wouldn't she want to talk.
I would have the end thing be the wraith entire fleet every single ship converging on atlantis and they know there there and there planing on destroying everything. but they get word through dr weirs logs when the captain finally talks about the end and gives her the password to dr weirs logs she reads the last entry and its about the suprise attack of the wraith. so when the suprise happens you have two choices one is to have this a one fic thing not a series or let it go on if its a one thing then right when the wraith are about to reach the planet they use atlantis stardrive to move to another planet but when there still on the planet they self destruct a harvested gate dialed to a black hole and throw it into the sun at the right moment you lure all the wraith in and you go to hyperspace or whatever before the wraith get there so there just blowing the crap out of an unpopulated planet and not knowing it but then to late the sun explodes and just to be funny you have two choices there have all the wraith die or have them accidently get sent to the ori galaxy where they might or might not have a chance. and another ingenious idea a third option they get blown not to the ori galaxy but to the milky way and then part 2 is where they have to track down every wraith ship and destroy it in the milky way. an easier chance considering theres more opposing ships there.

my charaters age is the same as it is in any of my others I free write, make it eaiser to piture the preson. and I have a plan so... thanks though, Wished you'd review though, make me feel better  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:42 am
Wingedisis16
Kaiser_MageMule
Wingedisis16

my charaters age is the same as it is in any of my others I free write, make it eaiser to piture the preson. and I have a plan so... thanks though, Wished you'd review though, make me feel better
oh no im sorry i was saying your fic was bad i was just righting how i would end it massive destruction explosions death you know the shibang. a cliche if there ever was one.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:56 pm
Okay this is my area where i will right down any idea that comes to mind or set stuff about when my reality starts so i don't forget.

it begins after the breaking of the bottles on the sterns of three new ships
the nemesis
the artemis
and the abyss

this is 2 years after the destruction of the apollo three more years into atlantis time currently season 4 so season 7.
the midway station isn't just a station anymore its become a real hang with about a hundred people living there in its facilities developing new technologies designated mw site. one ship is always going to be near it in the void between galaxies just in case.

teal'c and daniel have permanately moved to pegasus seeing as daniel is the best ancient expert earth gots. lol and we didn't want to leave teal'c behind. teal'c joins dr mckay colonel sheapard promoted teyla and ronan.
ronan and teal'c are best friends and spar all the time but ronan gets tired of teal'cs rhythm.  
Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games