Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
i need advice

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cloud45130

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:31 pm
crying the best girl that had ever been in my life is now gone.
and to top it all off i'll probably never see her again cause we just graduated from high school. now i'm sad and depressed. what should i do now? crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:44 pm
in what way or sense is she gone? and as for the thing about high school, i say call her email her or write her! never lose contact!  

cherry_berry22

cloud45130

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:50 pm
she's gone physically. that's the hard part about it. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:51 pm
All you need to do is call her or email her and set up a day where you guys can just hang out. If she says she can't the day you set up just try again. It's really not hard. Good luck!  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

XanXives

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:09 am
Yes exacle... as you grow up.. you will lose contact with friends.. so... best thing to do to stop that.. is by thinking of them and calling them and trying to find a place to meet.... dont worry... you will meet her again one day..maybe it can be closer then you think ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:29 pm
We live in the Great Age of Information, so if you really want to stay in touch with her, you can do it.  

fairywaif

a.shadow.from.the.dark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:25 pm
Do your best to stay in contact. When you can, visit her as much as possible. Never give up, but don't overdo it.

"Long distance relationships never work."
Don't ever think that. With enough effort, you can have any relationship work, you just need to be willing to make it work.

So, to summarize it up:
1.)Stay in contact: call her some days, let her know that she can always call you when something goes wrong.
2.)Visit her: Show her you still want to be together, let her know that you still care.
3.)"It's not over till the last one falls": Do as much as you can to keep her by your side, if not in body, then in mind and spirit.
4.)If worst comes to worst: Stay friends, keep in contact. And let her know that you will always have an open shoulder, even if you find another.

I hope this helped some.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff