Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:13 pm
how did you guys enjoy the season finale 3 of sga

i liked it but i don't really want weir to die maybe just leave (she will) but i am also pissed i have to wait 2 months for more episodes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:18 pm
I know, I actually liked Weir. She's only going to be in about four episodes next season, being taken over by Carter from SG-1. I like Carter, but she should stay on earth, she doesn't belong in Atlantis.  

keladry_of_the_night

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:42 am
yeah i was hoping instead of carter being in control i was hoping sam and daniel would be transferred to atlantis. while teal'c is still in the milky way making the jaffa nation. and he comes and visits every once in a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:39 pm
Will Carter still be military, because even though I like her lots, that seems a bit off. I thought Atlantis was supposed to be mainly civilian-run.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:34 am
well im pretty sure she wouldn't leave the military and oneill probably appointed her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:16 pm
Makes sense. wink  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

MinakoTenjou
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm
eh...i dont really like the idea of carter in command of atlantis. we all know she's a capable leader, but i think she works better as a member of a team, rather than the leader of a city. i suppose we'll see what happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:19 pm
Yeah. I make it imperative not to assume before the evidence is presented. Otherwise it just becomes one big disaster, personal or otherwise.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:08 am
True. But I really don't like Carter coming to Atlantis. I'd prefer to keep them separate - with the occasional cross-over episode, of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:37 am
i like carter, so i think, no matter how they play it, i'll like her in atlantis. weir, though awesome, is such a deadend character. she doesn't DO anything. just sits at command and talks. sam can go-off world into action, sam can do science - she has so many more possibilities. i think she'll bring some new life into atlantis.

and don't tell me no one's anxious for the sam/rodney intellectual battles. can't wait !!!!!  

ann4am

season 3 sg-1/atlantis

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff