Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:03 am
if you scroll down on the page here
and look for PINK RABBIT PRODUCTIONS...they are gret and really well written stories...they are sam janet slash, but mosly just with hints....sometimes not more than friendship....really well written... smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:15 pm
Oh boy. Here it goes. Brace, everybody... sweatdrop  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:23 am
kittyfox_kumiko
Oh boy. Here it goes. Brace, everybody... sweatdrop
damn straight you better brace ive already expressed my views on this in another guild the guild we were both in i think.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:36 pm
Yeah. That's how I know what to expect. sweatdrop  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:43 am
exactly and my views are fair and its what everyone like me thinks but are to stupid to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:02 am
Well, I think that's why she put that they were slash in the original post. That way, if you don't care for slash, you don't have to read it.  

Tarica
Crew

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:14 pm
I agree. There's no need to stifle other's creativity. Just have warnings posted, and then those who don't care for one type of fanfic or another can know and see only what they want. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:32 am
Kaiser_MageMule
let me make this clear people that right slash for series or read slash for series are retarded even if you think of slash in series i don't care if your gay bi or lesbien but don't put it into the damn stories when you well know that they don't feel that way. and dammit that sight yeah right hints what the hell every single title discription say sam/janet or sam finds out feelings about janet blah blah blah blah blah. just don't mention crap stories like that.

just becaus eyou don't like it ,doesn't mean that others might want to read it..and i put it in the description so that people know what it is and can choce to read it or not...  

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:34 am
Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Kaiser_MageMule
let me make this clear people that right slash for series or read slash for series are retarded even if you think of slash in series i don't care if your gay bi or lesbien but don't put it into the damn stories when you well know that they don't feel that way. and dammit that sight yeah right hints what the hell every single title discription say sam/janet or sam finds out feelings about janet blah blah blah blah blah. just don't mention crap stories like that.

just becaus eyou don't like it ,doesn't mean that others might want to read it..and i put it in the description so that people know what it is and can choce to read it or not...
yeah you said that kind of flippsied with the because you dont doest mean that others want thing and next time if you would put it as the first think not the last or after the link because some people screw reading the description and go straight to the stories.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:54 am
Kaiser_MageMule
Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Kaiser_MageMule

yeah you said that kind of flippsied with the because you dont doest mean that others want thing and next time if you would put it as the first think not the last or after the link because some people screw reading the description and go straight to the stories.

that's not my problem.... stare  

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:30 pm
If I knew what just got said I'd be of more help. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:38 pm
Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Kaiser_MageMule
Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Kaiser_MageMule

dude...that's why it's called FANfiction...not ACTUALLYTRUETOTHESTORYfiction.  

MinakoTenjou
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:59 pm
Oh gracious... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:18 am
MinakoTenjou
Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Kaiser_MageMule
Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Kaiser_MageMule

dude...that's why it's called FANfiction...not ACTUALLYTRUETOTHESTORYfiction.
thats not the point what if you read a story where daniels having sex with everyone. sure funny for about a minute then you think thats not him and would never ever be him and you would probably be pissed and disappointed at the writer for writing the story like that.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Fanfiction

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas