Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Forgive me for doing this Jed, but..(all others read) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:09 pm
I had no choice but to fire Jimmy Pop Ali. Not to be rude or anything but Native Funk declared me winner by default in the match against Jimmy and myself dued to Jimmy not posting since June 15th, 2007. And when I said I agreed to that, what did Jimmy do? He said the match was still on. Now That's quite a long time between then and now to post something. and clearly he did not. So Native had every right to call me the winner. besides, he godmodded like crazy! he reminds me of a Blunt001. Sorry but it's true. I had no choice but to ban him on numerous terms. Mentioning my family when people know I DAMN NEAR ******** HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE BRINGS UP THAT WORD TO ME!! HELL I HAVE NO REAL FAMILY! WHY DO PEOPLE THINK I'M ADOPTED?!?!

Also, this guy needed major work on his roleplaying skills. Like every move that came at him he would godmode and make me get hit instead of him. Now I know I have godmoded before, BUT NOT LIKE THIS! This was beserk. So if I lose my Crew job for doing something like this..so be it. But I had to do something to stop the craziness in here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:12 pm
i agree he was a c**t punt  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Pac Jem Famous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:43 pm
are you jokeing?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:50 pm
No I am not. this guy has threathened me also saying that he reported me saying that I'll lose my crew power just because a match was called down the middle because of his godmodding. I mean he was literally godmodding every single atatck. Then he saids something about my post that had to do with my family. And it's his own damn fault for not being around and not posting. Autowins are determined by lack of inacitivity, and he was inactive since june 15. And now he saids the match was still on? I don't think so.

AND WHOEVER INVITED HIM BACK DO NOT! I HAVE CONTACTED JED ON HIM AND HIS BEHAVIOR AND WHY I HAVE BANNED HIM!!

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Pac Jem Famous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:03 pm
i was talking to jimmy pop...but his post got deleted  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:06 pm

Kalos, I have your back on this. Jimmy-boy was just a moron.. Enough said.

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:09 pm
I'm going to review this with the following people... kalos and jimmy poppi. also I'm going to call for a vote soon...I you want to me to see something don't captilize the text or make it bigger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:12 pm
I thank you Jay. It's nice to know that people support me into doing this.  

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:57 am
Ok I've review that match and both of you god modded. Kalos I've told you what you need to do. You need to start selling moves.So did he.

Examples of Godmodding.
Dark Angel Kalos
This time Kalos grabbed the stick. He went to grab it out of Jimy's hands. If sucessful, he would use it over Jimmy's head. If not he would grab it and go for a kick to the groin while holding the stick

Jimmy Pop Ali
Kalos was able to grab the stick, but Jimmy was right there with a quick eye gouge.

Examples of needing to sell.(For Kalos.)

Dark Angel Kalos
Kalos was hit with the eye gouge. This made Kalos rather mad as he took the kendo stick he took from Jimmy and went to swing it to his head after he got sense back in his eyes

If that was me..
Jed was hit with the eye gouge. He backed away for a second holding his eye. He turn back toward Jimmy and looked pissed off.

Then in a another post.If he didn't do anything
Jed tried to grab his kendo stick and throw it to the ground.

Changing back to helping out.
If your like me. I think a move ahead. Some times you want to put it in the same post. But instead try to span it out.Like what i did under the selling part.

Need to sell (for Jimmy)

Jimmy Pop Ali
Kalos was able to grab the stick, but Jimmy was right there with a quick eye gouge.

(BRB..I've got to the bank. I'll finish this in a while.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:15 pm
timhaynie
Ok I've review that match and both of you god modded. Kalos I've told you what you need to do. You need to start selling moves.So did he.

Examples of Godmodding.
Dark Angel Kalos
This time Kalos grabbed the stick. He went to grab it out of Jimy's hands. If sucessful, he would use it over Jimmy's head. If not he would grab it and go for a kick to the groin while holding the stick

Jimmy Pop Ali

Examples of needing to sell.(For Kalos.)

Dark Angel Kalos
Kalos was hit with the eye gouge. This made Kalos rather mad as he took the kendo stick he took from Jimmy and went to swing it to his head after he got sense back in his eyes

If that was me..
Jed was hit with the eye gouge. He backed away for a second holding his eye. He turn back toward Jimmy and looked pissed off.

Then in a another post.If he didn't do anything
Jed tried to grab his kendo stick and throw it to the ground.

Changing back to helping out.
If your like me. I think a move ahead. Some times you want to put it in the same post. But instead try to span it out.Like what i did under the selling part.

Need to sell (for Jimmy)

Jimmy Pop Ali

(BRB..I've got to the bank. I'll finish this in a while.)
He need to sell it some more.If i was him

Kalos was able to pull the kendo stick out of Jed's hands. But as he was pulling, he would let go and attempt for an eye gouge.

ok being gone for a while, made me lose some of my points i was going to make.  

JobsEveryDay

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:26 pm
also for a different note,.. you can only have either 0 - 10 lines stanza.(Not a full song.)

Example: Harli I'm going to to start editing you post.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:38 pm
timhaynie
also for a different note,.. you can only have either 0 - 10 lines stanza.(Not a full song.)

ah crap  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:51 pm
spectre of dark harli
timhaynie

ah crap

Would you be so satisfied
if I told you lies
Would it make it right
No, I won't justify
Your masquerade - like cries
I know it will go by

Just that would be good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:00 pm
timhaynie
spectre of dark harli
timhaynie

ah crap

Would you be so satisfied
if I told you lies
Would it make it right
No, I won't justify
Your masquerade - like cries
I know it will go by

Just that would be good.
so how would i break down blood red sandman  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games