Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
OMFG

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnlovedWarior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:37 pm
.....Here is me and someone talking on myspace(this is a chick form my school)

me:If thier was a GSA at our school would you join?

her:dude, do i look ******** gay? no. I think you should get a
life, or take your own. lmfao, im not gay b***h.

And heres me and anothere homophobic b***h

PS:GSA stands for gay straight allanice

PSS:you dont havto be gay to join

her:um no? im not gay.why would you even ask me?

me: and i quote " You dont havto be gay to join" just cuz a club title has the word gay in it doesnt mean its just for gays..

her: obviously it does if your in it.

Theese are chicks that allways caused problems with me becuase of my sexuality...

They thrown stuff at me

Put ice down my shirt.

Hell even cornor me and insult till i f.lip out sobbing(im bi-polare so yea.)

They find it funny that im bipoalr to.

Im getting this s**t cuz i posted a bultion on myspace asking ppls opinion about a GSA at my school

It is pathtic...I am afraiid to even go to the mall....because i'm scard shitless im going to run into theese bitches or the one that gave me a concusion for being bi.

I know 3 ppl who were killed...just because of their sexulity!

I am afraid to go to the local arcade, skating rink, mall, even the effing park! because i am afraid im going to get my a** beat!

I hate this. Its to teh point where i cna barly even take it.

Advice?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:07 am
well if it's that abd then don't ask people about GSA. i got one in my school too. but only a few are in it. for fear of being laughed at and harrassed. try to find people who have similar ideas to what you have. but if you don't want to. you can just hang low til teh heat is off. most people i know are either gay bi lesbian. but they don't like gsa cuz it reveals themselves too exclusively. i mean do you really want your picture on teh yearbook listed under gay or lesbian? that's what i got from them. 1 of my clsoest friends is the only straight member in the gsa lol. when her pic came out in the yrbook under gsa i thought she was gay actually. then everyone began spreading rumors about her being gay. since i kidna had a thing for her. so i hope you're seeing where i'm getting at. most people want to hide thier sexuality from others for fear of scrutiny by the masses.  

K1T3

Kogru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:05 am
give me their myspace adressses. i'll have a nice little chat with them =]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:08 am
btw. we have the same issue at our school. we have a GSA, and we actualy have alot of straight people in it. but a lot of them dropped out. mainly, because they were being made fun of. my good friend DJ was tormented about beind gay (which he isn't) since he was young. (just like me... just i am) and junk. so when that happened, he made up excuses and just dropped out. i was in it even before i came out. so i sticked to it. the majority of poeple that make fun of them are males though... but srsly. gimme their myspace adresses. i'll srsly freak out on them.  

Kogru

Kogru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:10 am
btw btw. you can get them expelled if they keep it up. it's called harrasment, and sexist harrasment at that. talk to the principle. tell him/her about it. he'll/she'll talk to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:04 am
Kogru
btw btw. you can get them expelled if they keep it up. it's called harrasment, and sexist harrasment at that. talk to the principle. tell him/her about it. he'll/she'll talk to them.

Thankyou, but nah its ohkay i think i allrdy freaked em out  

UnlovedWarior

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:23 am
mmm... Sounds like you might want to take a self defense class, don't brag about it, and don't show off...Just wait till you get past a few belts and you should be able to get rid of them if they physically abuse you first...Honestly, I'm guessing that's why I get left alone about with a few case exceptions.

If they're harassing you to the point where you get a concussion... That is something that you could get them expelled for-school is where you're supposed to feel safe. Also, If you're scared to go to the park or anything try going with a friend or few? It's harder for them to attack if you have someone else with you....

The GSA at my school is pretty small and basically
if someone is in it, you're advised against saying they're in GSA to prevent harassment.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:27 pm
UnlovedWarior
.....Here is me and someone talking on myspace(this is a chick form my school)

her:dude, do i look ******** gay? no. I think you should get a
life, or take your own. lmfao, im not gay b***h.

And heres me and anothere homophobic b***h

PS:GSA stands for gay straight allanice

PSS:you dont havto be gay to join

her:um no? im not gay.why would you even ask me?

me: and i quote " You dont havto be gay to join" just cuz a club title has the word gay in it doesnt mean its just for gays..

her: obviously it does if your in it.

Theese are chicks that allways caused problems with me becuase of my sexuality...

They thrown stuff at me

Put ice down my shirt.

Hell even cornor me and insult till i f.lip out sobbing(im bi-polare so yea.)

They find it funny that im bipoalr to.

Im getting this s**t cuz i posted a bultion on myspace asking ppls opinion about a GSA at my school

It is pathtic...I am afraiid to even go to the mall....because i'm scard shitless im going to run into theese bitches or the one that gave me a concusion for being bi.

I know 3 ppl who were killed...just because of their sexulity!

I am afraid to go to the local arcade, skating rink, mall, even the effing park! because i am afraid im going to get my a** beat!

I hate this. Its to teh point where i cna barly even take it.

Advice?

youd think people would be more tolerant......i guess stupidity and ignorance will never go out of style. i dont under why there is still that whloe big shroud around bi-sexuality people always automaticly denounce it as gay and never give it another thought. and yes Kogoru is right you can get them in major trouble for that. my advice is try not to listen to them and dont let their opinions stop you from doing anything you want to. and if they get violent tell someone. just because your so called "friends" dont care dosent mean the authorities and adults in your life wont.  

FartingCat723

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff