Do you believe the rumors?
  No
  Yes
  *cough*
View Results

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:49 pm
I have heard a deep rumor that has spread like wild fire all over the internet, saying the 4TH HOKAGE might be the leader of Akatsuki because of the outline of his hair?

I was all like 'Wtf Oo' when I read this. Do YOU think the leader is the 4th hokage? Do you think its someone else?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:06 am
i have my own speculations though?...do you remember the shippuuden episode where chibiyo sama told the story of the jinchuurikis and the predecesor of gaara's father, i think the 3rd kazekage?...do you remember that He was once the greatest ninja on the sand village? and there was this great tragedy where the kazekage was abducted and was never found, just like gaara's abduction on episode 10-18?.....i dont know, it's just my own speculation.... mrgreen  

php_geek

Hikari Kaiya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:07 pm
This is the first time that I've heard rumors of who the leader is... But those are both possible ideas. But now that I think about it, I'm wondering how the 4th Hokage could be the leader when quite a bit of people saw him die sealing the Kyuubi away. But there can always be a way that he did it though.... Okay now I'm confusing myself....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:50 am
... i think it's 4th Hokage  

Life is Love and Music

Ginakage

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:42 pm
I think it was the foruth Hokage because he could've just done the samething the 3rd did and who everyone saw "die" was just a shadow clone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:31 pm
the leader is some read headed guy with 4 dots on his face so he cant be yondaime.  

xXstarsxlightXx

Ginakage

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:30 pm
Really?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:27 pm
yea i think its the 4th hokage because in the episode when the 3rd fights orochimaru he uses clones to seal the other hokages and the 4th might of used a clone when he sealed the kyuubi  

randodud

Ginakage

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:31 am
Squishy-Danna
yea i think its the 4th hokage because in the episode when the 3rd fights orochimaru he uses clones to seal the other hokages and the 4th might of used a clone when he sealed the kyuubi

Thats basically what I said...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:42 pm
4th hokage is dead
he use the reaper jutsu to seal the kyuubi in naruto  

rude dude46

php_geek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:24 am
now why would yondaime be the leader of akatsuki?...what's his aim?...what does he want?..i think it's pointless to say that he IS the akatsuki leader..and yeah, i think he's dead...because, techniques like those of orochimaru's human bunshins was never revealed up until orochimaru, using the 1st and the 2nd hokage...im still sticking with the missing kazakage, the one before gaara's father.. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:35 pm
ok
i dun think its the yondaime
and the jutsu that yondaime used on kyuubi is not the same as the one sandaime used on the first n second hokages + orochimaru
my evidence?
1.the justu that sandaime used seals the target inside the jutsu user
the one yondaime used sealed kyuubi in someone else: Naruto
2.also, the markings are different if you examine them closely
3. the redhed
4.the dots  

AvariciaMooneater

Arianne Verbannte

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:52 am
EVERYBODY here is wrong!!!! Lol, unless you rea the latest chapter of Naruto 300-something then you wouldn't know. It's some random ninja from the mist so hah!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:31 pm
Hinatarox1013
EVERYBODY here is wrong!!!! Lol, unless you rea the latest chapter of Naruto 300-something then you wouldn't know. It's some random ninja from the mist so hah!

technically Pein is from the rain country and Pein also have a leader himself  

bjanli

gs_gsd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:02 pm
Yeah, I have heard rumors all over Naruto sites or some similar place, saying that the fourth was the leader.
But I thought that that couldn't be true since I also saw that all over the place, they said that he died.

97: Naruto Fanclub

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff