Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

were u pissed?
  yea
  no
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:22 pm
Was anyone else thoroughly pissed that Sephiroth was not in KH:CoM? or am i the only one?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:35 pm
I am kind of pissed, but you've got to realize, the battle was bad enough with the regular combat. I don't think the players would have made any progress if the had to fight Sephiroth with the COM card system  

kage akumu

PC Chaos the second

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:57 am
kage akumu
I am kind of pissed, but you've got to realize, the battle was bad enough with the regular combat. I don't think the players would have made any progress if the had to fight Sephiroth with the COM card system

no cus sephiroth wasnt required to finish the game. he was an extra boss so it wouldnt hinder progress in the story at all

the should put him in the PS2 version of CoM  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:08 am
it didnt get me mad only for the simple fact that the game kinda sucked to begin with, it was a good try at putting the kh series on the gameboy but they could have done better, so the fact that sephiroth wasnt in it didnt hinder the fact that it wasnt all that good of a game to begin with  

Pyro_Riser

Magentian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:31 am
Vexen was scary enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:10 am
Magentian
Vexen was scary enough.
vexen wasnt that hard.

and its my fave GBA game  

[PC] Chaos

onrigri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:35 pm
Magentian
Vexen was scary enough.

LOL i would have to agree, he is scary  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:56 am
I was disappointing that Sephiroth wasn't in the CoM except for the One-Winged Angel Keyblade. However, I have to agree with kage akumu about the game process. It would be terrible to see of what his attacks are. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces