Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime is better than manga
  Yes
  No
View Results

DarkAngelMoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:10 pm
Ok people i need your help badly here, it's summer time and i've gone on my annual Anime rage and i need names of some of the best Anime expecially Romance animes so like if u could please post some names of anime shows u think are really good i'd appreaciate it alot so thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:50 pm
You could try Kannazuki No Miko and/or Midori No Hibi. 3nodding

I like those. (:  

Munying

Sparkly Shapeshifter

darkness323

6,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:38 pm
um.... i dont know much romance animes. i know one, but i forgot the name sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:46 am
well there are the classic Love Hina. Outlaw Star is a good one. I just got through seeing Girls Bravo I think that might fit into your catagory. Have you seen Kaleido Star yet because it's really good. I always recomend Azumanga Daioh to anyone no matter what their tastes are. If you can stand them the Tenchi series or Ranma 1/2. I like Lain and FLCL but that's probably just me. Might I suggest a little something weird, http://www.animemusicvideos.org/home/home.php it's an anime music video website if you couldn't tell I'd say kind of go through the animes' there and see if anything strikes your fancy. In the end I'll just add that I think that Hand Maid May is good and it's also short and of course you could always see the Transformers movie (either animated or not or both) it's all the same except not really.  

Danos2099

Snowyyxd

Tipsy Hopper

11,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:35 am
hmm idk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:30 pm
Well I don't know about romance but some of my favs are Tsubasa, Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Blood+ (watch the movie Blood the Last Vampire with it), Trinity Blood, Case Closed is you can find it (I can't but it's known as Detective Conan for the japanese version), Bleach, Tenjou Tenge, Ruroni Kenshin, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ranma 1/2, and Black Cat (I actually just started this one).

If your watching them on the computer then you can try google, youtube, dailymotion.com, myanimeplanet.com, gofish.com, or myspace video.

Hope this helps!!

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Shelby the Monkeygirl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:16 am
I think there about the same. I heard Bleach is a good one.

y  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:07 am
if you like Yaoi then theres Loveless, Gravitation, Princess princess (dont remember the name that well)

Other animes( these are good some are romance/comedy/others): Fushigi yugi, Peach girl, full moon wo sagashite, Chrono Crusade, Fruits basket, DNAngel, full metal alchemist, Ouran High school host club, Kodomo no omocha (kodocha), Pretear, Tsubasa, saber marrionette J, Deathnote, Bleach, Prince of tennis, Suzuka, Ceres, Rozen Maiden, trinity blood, Full metal panic, Negima, Witch hunter robin, Gundam seed,yu yu hakusho, Naruto, Gakuen alice, Kyou kara maoh, Howls moving castle (movie), Spirited away (movie), Castle in the sky (movie) Ai yori ohshi, Vampire Princess Miyu, Saiyuki, Samurai Champloo, Rouroni kenshin, Flame of recca, Ranma 1/2, Cardcaptors, and Spiral

If you need anymore recommendations just tell me lol!  

latinafreak

Cptirish

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:26 pm
i forgot what it as called, it as like some thing, some thig, tenshi lmao hope that helps.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:04 pm
Well I was reading in a Shouen jump mag that there was a new manga called SURGE it's about a surfer and a Nerd it's a Yaoi I thought it looked good.

And Lucky star is good if your looking for a few laughs. It's also has a few anime refrences in there so you could get a few suggestions from that.

And I've heard Love Hina is good.

Full metal alchemist is a good one too if your looking for an angsty anime with some blood and Alchemy. Very Interesting I thought.

I've also read about Black Cat it looks good but I need to finish up lucky star.

I've watched alot of inuyasha it's a wonderful love anime while keeping up the action thing. Wonderful.

I use Veoh.com to watch lucky star it seems beter than youtube or so my friend says.

Wow.That was long.Sorry. sweatdrop  

XxXRandomRinXxX

Dapper Noob

550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:48 pm
Hmm, Haruhi's random but still good!

Oh, but a really good anime's Elfen Lied. It's got a really touching love story, but you'll have to be able to stomach all the blood and gore in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:34 pm
Howl's Moving Castle. That's the ONLY title you need to watch this summer... Perhaps Princess Mononoke... Ah hell, ANYTHING by Hayao Miyazaki.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Raigerr

Fuzzy Blob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:27 am
Uta Kara,

ts sad tought.. T-T

But its worth to watch! 3nodding