Reply Eclipse
Eclipse Quotes!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forgotten_beasts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:03 am
If you check out Stephenie Meyer's website, each day there is supposed to be a new quote from Eclipse!! Paste them on here, if I no one else has, so no one misses them.

Here's the first two.

1) “And speaking of Italy and sports cars that I stole there, you still owe me a yellow Porsche.” — Alice Cullen
2) “I prefer brunettes.” — Edward Cullen

Raezyn's Edit: I'll keep them all up here on this post to make it easier to see them.
1st July: “And speaking of Italy and sports cars that I stole there, you still owe me a yellow Porsche.” — Alice Cullen

2nd July: “I prefer brunettes.” — Edward Cullen

3rd July: “We’re a bit sensitive to blood around here. I’m sure you can understand that.” — Bella Swan

4th July: “There’s something…strange about the way you two are together… The way he watches you—it’s so…protective. Like he’s about to throw himself in front of a bullet to save you or something.” — Renee Dwyer

5th July: “I don’t have any leeches on my speed dial.” — Jacob Black

6th July: “I’m really glad Edward didn’t kill you. Everything’s so much more fun with you around.” — Emmett Cullen

6th July, on Stephenie's MySpace site: "“It’s hard to tell what a fish is thinking.” – Bella Swan, ECLIPSE"
credit to Ruby Diamond

7th July: “Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” — Bella Swan

8th July: “Edward’s only human, Bella. He’s going to react like any other boy.” — Angela Weber

8th July, on Stephenie's Myspace site: "I'll try not to break anything." --Emmett Cullen, Eclipse

9th July: “I never thought I needed to teach you how to throw a punch. Guess I was wrong about that.” — Charlie Swan

10th July: “This hostage stuff is fun.” — Alice Cullen

10th July, on Stephenie's Myspace site: “But…the…you…I…insane!” – Bella Swan, ECLIPSE

11th July: “Does my being half-naked bother you?” — Jacob Black

12th July: “Do you ever think that your life might be easier if you weren’t in love with me?” — Edward Cullen

13th July: “I already know how strong you are. You didn’t have to break the furniture.” — Bella Swan

13th July, on Stephenie's Myspace: “Did you run over someone’s cat?” – Edward Cullen, ECLIPSE

14th July: "Would you like to hear my story, Bella? It doesn't have a happy ending—but which of ours does? If we had happy endings, we'd all be under gravestones now." — Rosalie Hale

14th July, on Stephenie's Myspace: "“Ow! OW!" - Bella Swan, ECLIPSE"

15th July: "You aren't exactly the best judge of what is or isn't dangerous." — Edward Cullen

16th July: “I didn’t have quite the same…upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My beginning was something else entirely.” — Jasper Hale

16th July on Stephenie's Myspace: "The way you regard me is ludicrous," - Edward Cullen, ECLIPSE

17th July: “I think I might have been wrong before, you know, about not being able to be friends. Maybe we could manage it, on my side of the line. Come see me.” — Jacob Black

17th July, on Stephenie's Myspace: "“None of those freaky Virgos here." - Jacob Black, ECLIPSE"

18th July: “It’s the thought that counts. I ought to know.” — Edward Cullen

19th July: “Well, that just sucks! I guess I’m stuck with Mike Newton after all.” — Bella Swan

20th July: "Fall down again, Bella?” — Emmett Cullen

20th July, on Stephenie's Myspace: ""OW!" - Jacob Black, ECLIPSE"

21th July: “Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV.” — Jacob Black

21th July, on Stephenie's Myspace: "(this one's for Tennyo and firefly...) “I’m sorry. I was wrong." - Edward Cullen, ECLIPSE "

22th July: “Hey, vampire girl!” — Embry Call

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:56 pm
***Eclipse Quote of the Day*** (7/4/07)
“There’s something…strange about the way you two are together… The way he watches you—it’s so…protective. Like he’s about to throw himself in front of a bullet to save you or something.” — Renee Dwyer  

Ms Mello

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100

foxdoll

Supportive Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:04 am
"Do you have any idea of how important you are to me?
Any concept of how much I love you?" - Edward
"I know how much I love you." - Bella
"You compare one small tree to the entire forest." - Edward
"Impossible" - Bella  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:25 am
***Eclipse Quote of the Day*** (7/5/07)
“I don’t have any leeches on my speed dial.” — Jacob Black  

Ms Mello

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100

Reels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:38 pm
7/6

“I’m really glad Edward didn’t kill you. Everything’s so much more fun with you around.” — Emmett Cullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:13 pm
***Eclipse Quote of the Day*** (7/7/07)
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” — Bella Swan  

MagicalLandofPenguins

Radiant Racheal

Bashful Gaian

12,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:24 am
7/8/07
“Edward’s only human, Bella. He’s going to react like any other boy.”
— Angela Weber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:53 pm
Ok, so i was giggling through all of these, but that last one....oh goodness that had me laughing hard. I was like "IIIRRRONNYYY!!!"
rofl

Genius __ Insanity

Amy.L.Lee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:51 pm
The one from Emmett is just making me rack my brain for any situatuion that he could that in.. I can only think of one.

Rawr. 28 more days.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:58 am
“I never thought I needed to teach you how to throw a punch. Guess I was wrong about that.” — Charlie Swan  

kanoocha

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:38 pm
Amy.L.Lee
The one from Emmett is just making me rack my brain for any situatuion that he could that in.. I can only think of one.

Really? I was thinking that Stephenie was trying to throw us in a loop and make us think it was Jake, or any other werewolf, but now that I´ve reread New Moon again, I am starting to think Emmett is talking to Felix or Demetri.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:09 pm
Yay! the first chapter of Eclipse is now posted on Stephenie's website! My big question is, will Bella end up telling Charlie?  

forgotten_beasts

Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces