Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yup
View Results

wolf_lover_716

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:26 pm
Okay, so here goes the story of my first owl rescue!

One day, me and my sister were waiting for our school bus in our driveway when we heard something in the trees. Alarmed, we looked and there was a rare spotted owl staring down at us. I hadnt yet seen an owl close up so I was scared ((haha silly me biggrin )) and ran inside to get my mom. After a day or so, we looked and the owl was still there, same branch and all. Later it ended up on the ground where people on bikes rode into our yard with rocks and began circling him and throwing the rocks at him. Me and my dad quickly gave their sorry selves a good yell at. Thinking it was injured, me and my dad put it in a huge cage and called the wildlife station where we were told that it was a baby owl and that there were alot of baby owls out and that it wasnt injured, just couldnt fly yet. (Mind you "Hooter" as he was called, was HUGE and looked NOTHING like a baby but that was the only explanation because he wasnt hurt.) So we kept tabs on him until he could fly and we even got to pet him and such he became very friendly and even now, Hooter can still be seen visiting my house! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:23 am
stare Stupid rock throwing hooligans.

whee Awesome good for you guys!

Wow an owl that must be some kind of a sign if you believe in any of that xd .

`Becca`

Captain_Jack_sparrow x x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:57 am
Wow. Lucky you. Well done.

scream Rock throwing !£*&%  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:03 pm
Great job!!!! I hate it when ppl don;t have any respect for animals and a baby at that!!!!  

horsephin_tomboy

HeatherxBoo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:17 pm
Some people are so stupid, like I grabbed these little toads from the neighbor kids because they where throwing them in the air to see how high they'd go!
Great job though!!!
Owls are magnficient animals!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:08 am
`Becca`
stare Stupid rock throwing hooligans.

whee Awesome good for you guys!

Wow an owl that must be some kind of a sign if you believe in any of that xd .

Catherine teh Vegan

lonewolfjc11

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:23 pm
wolf_lover_716
Okay, so here goes the story of my first owl rescue!

One day, me and my sister were waiting for our school bus in our driveway when we heard something in the trees. Alarmed, we looked and there was a rare spotted owl staring down at us. I hadnt yet seen an owl close up so I was scared ((haha silly me biggrin )) and ran inside to get my mom. After a day or so, we looked and the owl was still there, same branch and all. Later it ended up on the ground where people on bikes rode into our yard with rocks and began circling him and throwing the rocks at him. Me and my dad quickly gave their sorry selves a good yell at. Thinking it was injured, me and my dad put it in a huge cage and called the wildlife station where we were told that it was a baby owl and that there were alot of baby owls out and that it wasnt injured, just couldnt fly yet. (Mind you "Hooter" as he was called, was HUGE and looked NOTHING like a baby but that was the only explanation because he wasnt hurt.) So we kept tabs on him until he could fly and we even got to pet him and such he became very friendly and even now, Hooter can still be seen visiting my house! mrgreen

Wow! Amazing! biggrin
Poor owl!!! People throwing rocks at it... crying SO MEAN!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:25 pm
I really hate it when people are mean to animals!!! scream
Good thing your dad was there to stop those rock throwing _____!!!!!  

lonewolfjc11

The Animal Lovers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff